Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Indiego wrote: »
    Feck off :P
    Era, you know your able.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

What are ye planning on doing in college. I'm doing biology chemistry and business for the LC and am hoping to do Law and Politics when I finish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

What are ye planning on doing in college. I'm doing biology chemistry and business for the LC and am hoping to do Law and Politics when I finish
    Hoping to do sciencee :D /nerdyness :o

Maybe but that's a bit weird.. you're in second year, when I was in second year I was havin the craic it's a complete doss :D
    Surprisingly enough, I have a lovely social life! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Hoping to do sciencee :D /nerdyness :o

Us nerds must unite :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭TadhgSk

My class are complete legends, the best of the 6 third year classes by far! :D

:O :O :O We had 2 :o
    TadhgSk wrote: »
    Im grand. Lacking motivation. Theres no way I could get 10 the best i could get is 9, two useless teachers, my sister got 10As in JC

I got 10 too :D If ya need any help or anything feel free to shoot me a PM :)
    Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Aww Cool... Your doing Chemistry outside school too aren't you?

Yep :D

How much study did you do a day?

English: she dosent know how to teach.
    Maths: she always make mistakes and doesnt know how to do half the stuff.
    English is a lot about your opinion and creativity. For Paper 1 all you really need to know is the layout of things (e.g. letter, report, etc.) and a tiny bit of Media Studies. For Paper 2 it's a bit harder but the good thing about the JC English exam is you can study whatever novels, poems and drama you want, I'd advise you to study (not just read) a book, poem and drama that appeals to you and practice answering questions about it...

Surprisingly enough, I have a lovely social life! :D

Whats that

MEDICINE! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

I'm not sure I would love to do something in film direction or production but that's not very well thought in Ireland :/ Still would like something like Law, Journalism, Management etc...

Law and politics .. do you want to be a politician, if not why not just law?

• Advertisement

English is a lot about your opinion and creativity. For Paper 1 all you really need to know is the layout of things (e.g. letter, report, etc.) and a tiny bit of Media Studies. For Paper 2 it's a bit harder but the good thing about the JC English exam is you can study whatever novels, poems and drama you want, I'd advise you to study (not just read) a book, poem and drama that appeals to you and practice answering questions about it...
    I just realised you have no time whatsoever to do this.. :L My bad..

See David, this is why being organised has advantages.. :D

paddyzk wrote: »
    Whats that

haha I know you're doing the JC but ya can still have the banter every weekend :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

How much study did you do a day?
    Only an hour or two, during easter holidays I did maybe 2 or 3, and the week before I did pretty much non stop cos I was panicing XD

haha I know you're doing the JC but ya can still have the banter every weekend :)
    Do you not spend Sundays studying? :P Ive planned to study every Monday-Thursday.. Spend Friday and Saturday Off, and then doing really easy study on Sunday.. :)

I hope you fail in life.

I wanted to be a pilot for a few years up to a few months ago, now i want to do something in science

I wanted to be a pilot for a few years up to a few months ago, now i want to do something in science

Weird how it changes just like that

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

Whats that

I'm getting this strange feeling that the other
    people that post on this thread aren't that popular.

I hope you fail in life.
    :O Patrick... Mean.. ;) And not ever going to happen! :D

Hey English is a joke, I got an A in the mock without even thinking :P
    I hope you fail in life.
    Me too :L haha
    My friend wants to be a pilot.. he's been flying planes since he was 10 and was able to fly solo when he was 12 but he's not allowed by law until he's 16.
    Science.. science can vary so much from astro-physics to a doctor to a bio mechanic .. hehe :P I'm such a troll :L

• Advertisement

You must be part of 'tuff' crew.

No ones cares if you're popular,sorry

so hurtful..

Weird how it changes just like that
    I've only ever wanted to be two things since I was 5.. A teacher or doctor! :)

I can't be a pilot now... I just got glasses! :O :'(

I can't be a pilot now... I just got glasses! :O :'(

Or an electrician because you're a chihuaha! :L

You must be part of 'tuff' crew.

No ones cares if you're popular,sorry
    I'm popular and kinda posh.. :L Even though I go to a tec.. Curse me stupid community.. :L

Or an electrician because you're a chihuaha! :L
    :mad:

I could never get an A in english, the best i ever got was 75. 65 in the mocks, i don't know how its possible, our teacher hasnt even showed us how to answer questions on unseen stuff.

I'm popular and kinda posh.. :L Even though I go to a tec.. Curse me stupid community.. :L

I can't hear you you're so far up your own arse

• Advertisement

I could never get an A in english, the best i ever got was 75. 65 in the mocks, i don't know how its possible, our teacher hasnt even showed us how to answer questions on unseen stuff.
    Our teacher does **** all with us ( hehe ... unlike some others :L :P :P ) But I find english handy enough.. I guess I've read so much books and watched soooooooooooo many films that I'm good at analysing things :L

Advertisement