Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

paddyzk wrote: »
    I can't hear you you're so far up your own arse

hahaha love it :') Hon Patrick ya horse ya! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

TadhgSk wrote: »
    I could never get an A in english, the best i ever got was 75. 65 in the mocks, i don't know how its possible, our teacher hasnt even showed us how to answer questions on unseen stuff.
    Don't know if this is of any help but sure...

http://www.skoool.ie/junior.asp?id=1228

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

in all honesty lads, would any of yous consider yourself to be part of the 'popular' group? I for one ament and I'm feckin proud of it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

You must be part of 'tuff' crew.

No ones cares if you're popular,sorry

Well being popular is rather important to get by in secondary school .

Being in the "tuff crew " gives off this impression that I like techno music ,am totally illiterate and only concern is to get money together for cigarettes and bleached hair .

So no I try to avoid this "crew" as much as possible, but unfortunately we hand out with the same people.

I can't hear you you're so far up your own arse
    Shup or Ill stick my Blackberry Up Your Arse and Slap you Silly with my iPad.. :) BOOM..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭TadhgSk

Im off to do some study, seeya in an hour :)

Indiego wrote: »
    in all honesty lads, would any of yous consider yourself to be part of the 'popular' group? I for one ament and I'm feckin proud of it :P
    Im popular.. and proud of it.. But we're all kind of secretly weird too.. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Being in the "tuff crew " gives off this impression that I like techno music ,am totally illiterate and only concern is to get money together for cigarettes and bleached hair .

So no I try to avoid this "crew" as much as possible, but unfortunately we hand out with the same people.

maybe for you,not for me

I am not.. I have loads of friends and I'd like to think that everybody.. reasonably likes me .. I get on with most people :) .. But I am not part of the so called ''popular'' group.. and in all honesty, who would want to be :L .. as Midlife crashes said they're all illiterate smokers who are ''hard'' even though they're not at all they just curse a lot and like 2pac so they think they are :P i could probably take any of em :L

maybe for you,not for me
    It is for me too.. Having not to worry if I'll be going to a party next weekend or if I'll get the sh*t kicked out of me after school defiantly makes my academic life 10 times better.. BTW not all of us popular people are snooty and mean.. We're actually quite lovely.. :D

• Advertisement

You must be part of 'tuff' crew.

No ones cares if you're popular,sorry

No it isn't. having good friends is what's important, why would it matter whether you're seen as 'popular' by people that you'll never see again after a few years :L
    A lot of the 'popular' people seem to really hate eachother in my school, they're always bitching and slagging eachother behind their backs and they're all so fake around eachother.. I would know, I've been there, hated how I was around them and broke off with my own real friends and never looked back XD

TadhgSk wrote: »
    Im off to do some study, seeya in an hour :)

really at half 10 WTF ????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not.. I have loads of friends and I'd like to think that everybody.. reasonably likes me .. I get on with most people :) .. But I am not part of the so called ''popular'' group.. and in all honesty, who would want to be :L .. as Midlife crashes said they're all illiterate smokers who are ''hard'' even though they're not at all they just curse a lot and like 2pac so they think they are :P i could probably take any of em :L
    Wait no, There Is a Huge difference between the Popular people and the em, the rough crowd.. :L None of my friends smoke.. but plenty of the rougher pepole do.. :L

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    It is for me too.. Having not to worry if I'll be going to a party next weekend or if I'll get the sh*t kicked out of me after school defiantly makes my academic life 10 times better.. BTW not all of us popular people are snooty and mean.. We're actually quite lovely.. :D

No affense, but you sound like such a snob right there. and to quote a wise man ''I can't hear you you're so far up your own arse''

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Sorry, i'll be sure to remember that.

NAAAATTTT

No it isn't. having good friends is what's important, why would it matter whether you're seen as 'popular' by people that you'll never see again after a few years :L
    A lot of the 'popular' people seem to really hate eachother in my school, they're always bitching and slagging eachother behind their backs and they're all so fake around eachother.. I would know, I've been there, hated how I was around them and broke off with my own real friends and never looked back XD
    I have to agree with you on that... They can be soo bitchy sometimes.. But I stay out of that! ;) And I pretty much fit in everywhere.. Bar with the Sporty People.. :L

I have to agree with you on that... They can be soo bitchy sometimes.. But I stay out of that! ;) And I pretty much fit in everywhere.. Bar with the Sporty People.. :L

Not sporty are ya not? SHAME ON YOU :P

No affense, but you sound like such a snob right there. and to quote a wise man ''I can't hear you you're so far up your own arse''
    Now lads, Im never snobby.. Im always nice to everyone and try to be friends with as many people as I can, It's not my fault my best friends happen to be the people everyone looks up to.. :L

Not sporty are ya not? SHAME ON YOU :P
    I can't play catch.. :L

Wait no, There Is a Huge difference between the Popular people and the em, the rough crowd.. :L None of my friends smoke.. but plenty of the rougher pepole do.. :L

In my school rough crowd = popular crowd :P

• Advertisement

Oh GOD NO.. In my school the rough ones are never around cause their behind the picth smoking and drinking vodka.. While the popular people are organising the next school dance... :P

Same here, but we come from the Ghetto Leia! :D:D:D :P

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

I'm in a very small school and in my class one kid smokes . Yes , he's popular but inevitably his life is going to amount to ****.

So yes I'm in the "popular" group but none of us are rough looking.

I can't play catch.. :L

god... I would be so boooooooooooored without sports! :L

god... I would be so boooooooooooored without sports! :L
    God, Id die with them.. :L

I'm in a very small school and in my class one kid smokes . Yes , he's popular but inevitably his life is going to amount to ****.

Nope, one girl used to be popular and hang with us, she then took up smoking and drinking and we fell out with her because of us telling her she's killing herself (not that we dont drink, just not on a weekly basis)... She hangs with rougher people now.. But I still talk to her.. :)

I honestly don't care what group I'm classed in as long as I have some friends to have the craic with :D

Nope, one girl used to be popular and hang with us, she then took up smoking and drinking and we fell out with her because of us telling her she's killing herself (not that we dont drink, just not on a weekly basis)... She hangs with rougher people now.. But I still talk to her.. :)

You drink? :O

Is prefer to have good friends and be unpopular tbh...
    though I would have to say that out of ny group I'm the more popular person in the year, Noone really has any problem with me and i have a bit of social cop on, which my friends can lack sometimes, like they won't cop if someone's taking the piss out of them and theyll do stuff they think is cool that realllyy isnt XD but shure that's why i laaave them :o

• Advertisement

You drink? :O
    You don't? AKWARD.

Advertisement