Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

paddyzk wrote: »
    Do they even exist ? :P If so sign me up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Indiego wrote: »
    Holy **** you're tall 0.o I'd look so tiny beside you XD

one of my friends is 4'7 and shes going out with a guy who's 6'4, its hilarious to look at them together XD
    Yeah, guys tend to go for shorter girls.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

I go to an all male school. (Dying inside)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Yeah like if youre gonna get a tattoo, get something that actually means something personal to you, put a bit.of.thought into it, I'm sure tattoo artists are sick of seeing lads barely old enough for a tattoo waltzing in asking for a holy tattoo...
    People who just get tattoos for the sake of it confuse me, like its gonna be there forever, might aswell have a bit a meaning behind it :L I want to get the outline of a swallow small on the inside of my wrist... nothing else though cos I'm a wimp when it comes to pain XD even though I have a good few piercings :L

I totally agree... I was thinking of getting ''EST. 1997'' on my shoulder in fancy writing! :)

Ahahaha thats epic XD

I go to an all male school. (Dying inside)

Gway? I'd hate it... :L I need my ladies! :)

• Advertisement

Yeah, guys tend to go for shorter girls.
    Imagine going out with a girl who's taller than you:pac:

Ahahaha thats epic XD

Ya I seen a pic somewhere and loved it! :D

Gway? I'd hate it... :L I need my ladies! :)
    Too right haha

yeah I think a nice emerald stud on my big man(I refuse to call it little man!) would great :L

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭The House Of Wolves

There's a place in town that does tattoos for like 15euro.Not sure what to get:pac:

For the love of god/allah/whatever ya have yourself, DON'T. Seriously. As someone who is considering learning body art, I spend a lot of time looking through blogs about mods. I see some horrible stuff. The majority of it is done in places that cost nothing, in unsanitary conditions.

I don't want to come across as preachy, of course, but to get a good tattoo utmost care must be taken and if a tattoo costs 15e something is wrong.

Edit: ah fcuk the link has curse words in it. ah just google bad tattoos and you'll see enough.

• Advertisement

yeah I think a nice emerald stud on my big man(I refuse to call it little man!) would great :L

Same.. I remember being so shy about my downstairs till I found out I had the biggest out of all my friends.. Or Games just go way too far :L :rolleyes:

Yeah like if youre gonna get a tattoo, get something that actually means something personal to you, put a bit.of.thought into it, I'm sure tattoo artists are sick of seeing lads barely old enough for a tattoo waltzing in asking for a holy tattoo...
    People who just get tattoos for the sake of it confuse me, like its gonna be there forever, might aswell have a bit a meaning behind it :L I want to get the outline of a swallow small on the inside of my wrist... nothing else though cos I'm a wimp when it comes to pain XD even though I have a good few piercings :L
    Nipple piercings :L

No. just no :L

though I do have my ears pierced twice, and industrial/scaffold piercing, a tragus, nape piercing and hopefully getting my belly button done next month ^^

For the love of god/allah/whatever ya have yourself, DON'T. Seriously. As someone who is considering learning body art, I spend a lot of time looking through blogs about mods. I see some horrible stuff. The majority of it is done in places that cost nothing, in unsanitary conditions.

I don't want to come across as preachy, of course, but to get a good tattoo utmost care must be taken and if a tattoo costs 15e something is wrong.
    http://tiny.cc/2e2gcw

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Sentid

In fairness most religions have good, basic logical points about them i.e love your neighbour but they all fault when dealing with things like creationism and anything basically that involves human management ahem catholic church. Pity they dont judt keep up the core stuff and not give out about abortion and homosexuality etc. etc.

Plus, most people i know dont go to masd simply because its boring :-D

*shudder* :L

Hehe xD I saw a lad in the year above me get a tattoo done for 50 euro, a full arm of... his own name and a cross, of course. It got infected :| **** was nasty. A full arm would generally cost about 200 in a good place.

Oh Someone's shy around the P word.. ;)

Think I might go for the classic trap stamp :) right above the arse :pac:

Oh Someone's shy around the P word.. ;)

that was more directed at the concept of the green emerald XD

http://www.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/gallery/trampstamp/diarrheatrampstamp_thumb.jpg :L

I Might Get This One! XD :L

• Advertisement

Sentid wrote: »
    In fairness most religions have good, basic logical points about them i.e love your neighbour but they all fault when dealing with things like creationism and anything basically that involves human management ahem catholic church. Pity they dont judt keep up the core stuff and not give out about abortion and homosexuality etc. etc.

Plus, most people i know dont go to masd simply because its boring :-D

Exactly! As someone who spends time on reddit (and unsubbed from /r/atheism) you notice the attitude of atheists can be very bad towards religion.

Yes, religion has killed so many. It's caused wars, untold suffering for millions. But some people need something to cling to, and if it's the big man up above, let them have it. It's once people themselves, humans who are inherently flawed and selfish, try to say what is right and what is wrong, then it's not ok.

Who is the church to say that I, as a female bisexual with the capability to get pregnant, can't get access to birth control, or marry someone of my gender.

Woah, heavy stuff. Sorry, I just get passionate about this stuff. There is so much injustice and suffering in the world, and I think sometimes people forget that religion does help. If it gets you through the day, then that's good.

Thats the funniest thing i have ever seen hahahaha

reddit
    :')

Thats the funniest thing i have ever seen hahahaha

I taught I just HAD to share :P

http://www.broadsheet.ie/wp-content/gallery/trampstamp/diarrheatrampstamp_thumb.jpg :L

I Might Get This One! XD :L

totes go for it :L

Whats reddit? :L

Has anyone seen Gok Wan's tattoo on the back of his neck it says ;made in china' I thought it was hilarious :)

I'm still subbed to atheism.I think it's good.It does comes across a hugecirlejerk though.

totes go for it :L

I'd have a party piece...

''GUESS WHAT I HAVE!!''
    *Turns around and pulls up top* :L

• Advertisement

Yeah, yeah. I know. But I have mine tailored to what I like and it's easier than trawling 20 different news sources to keep up to date.

Advertisement