Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Sentid wrote: »
    haha yeah get out the aul black marker and "define" them a bit more :-D

What sports do ye do?! I like running and swimming. Would love to do a triathlon next year or start rowing!

I just walk ALOT... like miles a day.. :P and I climb stuff.. which sounds weird.. :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Whats pounds to stone?
    Indiego wrote: »
    yeah I'm like 86 XD I've had to go to the.doctor and stuff cos im not able to put weight on :L
    actually yeah tennis too!
    i have never seen a knacker rowing or playing tennis, they are both sports that seem to be more elite or classy i think

Did you watch the boat race the other day (oxford vs Cambridge) .. Well I'm certainly no knacker but I dunno if I'm 'classy'
    I love tennis and am actually pretty good, although I prefer to only play really from march - september..

14 pounds = 1 stone.

Accroding to my mam... th doctor said i was like 95 pounds or something.. :P

I just walk ALOT... like miles a day.. :P and I climb stuff.. which sounds weird.. :L
    Climb on top of women? haha jk, ooh the scraps I used to get as a child from falling from a tree, I felt like Evel Kinevel

Climb on top of women? haha jk, ooh the scraps I used to get as a child from falling from a tree, I felt like Evel Kinevel

Maybe.. ;) Ya.. me and this one friend like to climb buildings.. :rolleyes: Not like huge ones.. but like old run down ones.. :L

• Advertisement

Maybe.. ;) Ya.. me and this one friend like to climb buildings.. :rolleyes: Not like huge ones.. but like old run down ones.. :L

haha sounds dangerous... I like it :L

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Sentid

Yup i saw it twas a bit of a disaster really!! Speaking of college what do ye all wanna do?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Your sexual innuendos just keep getting better

Yup i saw it twas a bit of a disaster really!! Speaking of college what do ye all wanna do?!

Education, Law or Medicine..! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Science ^^ either genetics, neurology, pharmacy or biochem..:D

• Advertisement

paddyzk wrote: »
    Your sexual innuendos just keep getting better
    I'm just warming up :L
    Business, Law, Journalism or Business with language (either french or russian) Not sure yet tho'

Heres a question... If you could be anything in the world... Didnt have to worry about the money or anything.. What would you be? :P

Science ^^ either genetics, neurology, pharmacy or biochem..:D
    You do biochem in your first two years in medicine :P

Heres a question... If you could be anything in the world... Didnt have to worry about the money or anything.. What would you be? :P
    A king.

A unicorn.

like a job?

Id love to be a doctor.. but I can't :'(

Nice choices lads! good to see ye know what ye are doing.im still not sure, id love to travel and i really like languages, but of course ive got the typical irish mammy! my cousins were all brilliant and i doontthink shed ever forgive me if i took a coure less than 450 :(
    feck her anyway! btw are you fluent in russian already? im trying to learn the cyrillic alphabet :)

A unicorn.

Sound.. :L
    like a job?

Squiemish? :P

anything!? a freelance journalist, mostly cause you go where you want to! otherwise maybe a travelling architect if theres such a thing?i love tg

A unicorn.

Sound.. :L
    like a job?

Squiemish? :P

Ubersqueemish.. I pass out at the sight of blood, or if someone is talking about diseases or something, or anything remotely graphic...
    it SUCKS -_-

• Advertisement

Nice choices lads! good to see ye know what ye are doing.im still not sure, id love to travel and i really like languages, but of course ive got the typical irish mammy! my cousins were all brilliant and i doontthink shed ever forgive me if i took a coure less than 450 :(
    feck her anyway! btw are you fluent in russian already? im trying to learn the cyrillic alphabet :)

I'd love to learn Russian.. :L You can't be pleasing your mammy all your life.. Do what makes you happy not your ma! ;)

anything!? a freelance journalist, mostly cause you go where you want to! otherwise maybe a travelling architect if theres such a thing?i love tg

I think most architects just work wherever there needed.. be it abroad... There's an idea for ya! ;)

Yeah I want to travel too :) No I'm not fluent, it's one of the languages you can pick up at third level..привет как дела is all I know..:L You can do it for LC, but I don't have the dedication to study a whole language (one more difficult than spanish french or german) outside school.

Ubersqueemish.. I pass out at the sight of blood, or if someone is talking about diseases or something, or anything remotely graphic...
    it SUCKS -_-

A good friend of mine is like that.. She saw one of her friends bleeding (a really small cut).. she collapsed and broke her jaw.. :/ :L

it SUCKS -_-

I'm kinda a Hypochondriac, if people talk about disease I spend the whole night making sure I don't have it.

it SUCKS -_-

A good friend of mine is like that.. She saw one of her friends bleeding (a really small cut).. she collapsed and broke her jaw.. :/ :L

The poor girl :O :(

I've never seriously injured myself from it, but in the past month id say I've passed out about 5 or 6 times :/ one of the times I apperently smacked my head off the corner of a table but I didnt feel a thing XD

im seriously considering japanese and russian for the leaving cert. yeah theyre more difficult but its not examined at such a high level.
    But then id have like 5 languages which is a lot to handle come orals week in sixth year :pac:

I have an extremly weird phobia... I can't touch peoples hands.. The psalms that is... I'll actually have a breakdown if someone touches their psalms off mine.. ICK!! :P

waiting for davids reply to the above ^

im seriously considering japanese and russian for the leaving cert. yeah theyre more difficult but its not examined at such a high level.
    But then id have like 5 languages which is a lot to handle come orals week in sixth year :pac:

What's the other three?? I think you should defo take either Japanese or Russian but I wouldn't recommend both!

• Advertisement

Not cool for that girl but seriously IRONIC

Advertisement