Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    paddyzk wrote: »
    What are people reading atm ? Richard Dawkins The God Delusion for me :D

I'll have to get this book now.. Have better comebacks for when people find out Im atheist! ;)

My Nanas face was the best thing I ever saw! :D

I haven't told any family, but my parents are pretty flippant about religion and I doubt they'd care very much XD

Indiego wrote: »
    half of the lads in my year have a cross related tattoo somewhere :L
    'Only God can judge me' CRINGEEEE

I think two of them have that written on them, one in Latin I think :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

'Only God can judge me' CRINGEEEE

I HATE THAT.... Everyone judges EVERYONE THEY SEE!! :L Its a fact.. Even if we don't mean to, we do it! :P

Sentid wrote: »
    i wonder, am I the oldest here? anyone born before 4/7/96? XD
    Im 16 now, my bday was on saturday 7 april!! I didnt stay back or anything, apparently i was an immature toddler

Sound there mam... :-)

Really? :O
    Yay I'm not the oldest ^^ happy late bday XD
    Im not even the oldest in my year!! Has advantages and disadvantages! I like to think my brain isfurther developed thany classmates but that idea is flunked when i feckin start giggling over a squeaky fart noise

im still about average height and havent shaved yet, still i wonder what if i went a year earlier. would have completely different friends and probably a different life, WEIRD!

I'm probably more mature than most in my year tbh XD

I've always wondered the same about if I had waited another year before starting school XD though a lot of my friends are in 3rd year anyway so not much would change :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Why oh why :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Im not even the oldest in my year!! Has advantages and disadvantages! I like to think my brain isfurther developed thany classmates but that idea is flunked when i feckin start giggling over a squeaky fart noise

im still about average height and havent shaved yet, still i wonder what if i went a year earlier. would have completely different friends and probably a different life, WEIRD!

I'm one of the youngest in my year - love the year below me and wish my parents had held me back a year from primary school, especially as my own year is full of 16-year-old class A dickheads.... but I'm smarter than most of them so that consoles me somewhat when I get sick of school (which is a frequent occurance)...
    Lol I'm a total midget - 15 and still not yet 5ft! :D Used to get pissed about it (and still do sometimes) but now I take pride in my stature xP bring on the height-related jibes ...

Why oh why :rolleyes:

I know >< like I have nothing against tattoos, and I plan to get one myself in the next few years, but these people rarely go to church, pray or do anything.remotely religious... and its not like 'god' is going to say 'ah here now lads, yis have an epic tattoo, off Ye go to heaven now' XD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Was having a look at that in the bookstore.. :P It seemed good! :) Might get it!
    Oh you should, it's brilliant, what a man to say the least.
    I haven't told any family, but my parents are pretty flippant about religion and I doubt they'd care very much XD
    Me too, I go to mass every Sunday and sit there thinking away to myself not paying attention. I don't need/want to tell my parents tho'
    My brother has 'a man without god, has very little' in arabic on his leg, it actually looks cool though.

I know >< like I have nothing against tattoos, and I plan to get one myself in the next few years, but these people rarely go to church, pray or do anything.remotely religious... and its not like 'god' is going to say 'ah here now lads, yis have an epic tattoo, off Ye go to heaven now' XD
    In all honesty its usually scumbags who get tattoos like that.Makes them feel good about themselves:rolleyes:

SChique00 wrote: »

I'm one of the youngest in my year - love the year below me and wish my parents had held me back a year from primary school, especially as my own year is full of 16-year-old class A dickheads.... but I'm smarter than most of them so that consoles me somewhat when I get sick of school (which is a frequent occurance)...
    Lol I'm a total midget - 15 and still not yet 5ft! :D Used to get pissed about it (and still do sometimes) but now I take pride in my stature xP bring on the height-related jibes ...

Sure im not far behind ya Sarah, as of today I am 5'2" ^^
    I live in heels/wedges lately though so my 'height' has 'increased' to 5'7"-ish

• Advertisement

In all honesty its usually scumbags who get tattoos like that.Makes them feel good about themselves:rolleyes:

Im pretty sure God banishes tattoos and piercings and stuff anyways! :L

Im only made go to mass for Christinings and Weddings and stuff... My parents aren't really arsed what religion I am.. My dad thought Atheism was the same as Buddhism.. :rolleyes: He told all his friends I was a buddist.. :L

6 ft, ftw! .. and hopefully still growing! :L

5ft 5.. :D :L

Im pretty sure God banishes tattoos and piercings and stuff anyways! :L

Im only made go to mass for Christinings and Weddings and stuff... My parents aren't really arsed what religion I am.. My dad thought Atheism was the same as Buddhism.. :rolleyes: He told all his friends I was a buddist.. :L
    My dad cares.The other day I was clearing out books from my room and I came down the stairs with a box.The bible was on top of the pile.Needless to say he went ape **** :o

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Sentid

aww dont you just love scumbags, better than any comedians :)
    my school is slightly posh so like nothing too desperate goes on,but the tec is just brilliant to watch.

i remember their principal visiting us in sixth class boastingabouthow one of their students had actually gone to college and became a teacher :rolleyes:

My dad cares.The other day I was clearing out books from my room and I came down the stairs with a box.The bible was on top of the pile.Needless to say he went ape **** :o

Honestly there isn't one copy of the Bible in my whole entire house :L

Yeah like if youre gonna get a tattoo, get something that actually means something personal to you, put a bit.of.thought into it, I'm sure tattoo artists are sick of seeing lads barely old enough for a tattoo waltzing in asking for a holy tattoo...
    People who just get tattoos for the sake of it confuse me, like its gonna be there forever, might aswell have a bit a meaning behind it :L I want to get the outline of a swallow small on the inside of my wrist... nothing else though cos I'm a wimp when it comes to pain XD even though I have a good few piercings :L

We have a fire in my house so I'll soon follow in your footsteps.

Was having a look at that in the bookstore.. :P It seemed good! :) Might get it!
    Oh you should, it's brilliant, what a man to say the least.
    Me too, I go to mass every Sunday and sit there thinking away to myself not paying attention. I don't need/want to tell my parents tho'
    My brother has 'a man without god, has very little' in arabic on his leg, it actually looks cool though.

Poor you having to regularly go to mass.. I haven't been in 2 years XD

Arabic looks awesome XD and at least your brother didn't get a dove or rosary beads or something :L

Yeah like if youre gonna get a tattoo, get something that actually means something personal to you, put a bit.of.thought into it, I'm sure tattoo artists are sick of seeing lads barely old enough for a tattoo waltzing in asking for a holy tattoo...
    People who just get tattoos for the sake of it confuse me, like its gonna be there forever, might aswell have a bit a meaning behind it :L I want to get the outline of a swallow small on the inside of my wrist... nothing else though cos I'm a wimp when it comes to pain XD even though I have a good few piercings :L

I totally agree... I was thinking of getting ''EST. 1997'' on my shoulder in fancy writing! :)

• Advertisement

There's a place in town that does tattoos for like 15euro.Not sure what to get:pac:

Nipple piercings :L

I love you hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭The House Of Wolves

I actually have a few copies, and here's me with my heathen self and non-believing mother and agnostic sister. It's... interesting to read. I'm going through the Old Testament quite slowly (I only read when I'm really bored) and some of the stories are nice. Obviously most aren't, but it's good to see what I'm rejecting, and be informed on what I do believe in and what I don't. It also helps to have a large knowledge of bibalic quotes that I can whip out when confronted with the issue of gay marriage/abortion/birth control etc. It always makes me so mad when people use religion as a reason to get what they want, be it a ban on something, or a legalisation of something else.

Holy **** you're tall 0.o I'd look so tiny beside you XD

one of my friends is 4'7 and shes going out with a guy who's 6'4, its hilarious to look at them together XD

My friend actually got a vajazzle :L I was thinking of gettinga pejazzle ;)

I haven't been in like 4

aww dont you just love scumbags, better than any comedians :)
    my school is slightly posh so like nothing too desperate goes on,but the tec is just brilliant to watch.

i remember their principal visiting us in sixth class boastingabouthow one of their students had actually gone to college and became a teacher :rolleyes:

I go to a tec XD
    full of scumbags and pikeys and farmers... and then me, the quiet smart Dublin girl who only moved a few years.ago and has a really weird accent...:L

My friend actually got a vajazzle :L I was thinking of gettinga pejazzle ;)
    Do they even exist ? :P If so sign me up

• Advertisement

I go to a tec XD
    full of scumbags and pikeys and farmers

:O SAME! XD

Advertisement