Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Paying attention to grammar means your a dope

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Not really.. :L Just brush your teeth every morning and every night, bitta mouthwash.. floss when you need it :L Sorted! :D

Unless you have totally fecked-up gnashers like mine :'(

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

paddyzk wrote: »

You're

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

SChique00 wrote: »
    Aww.. Sarah.. :'(

Aw Patrick.. taking my side :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

I have grand teeth, but my right incisor on the top is all lopsided, and its such a small thing but I haattee it :L Never smile with my mouth open :o

You're

Sarcasm at its finest

Indiego wrote: »
    Awh you poor thing :(
    I was there last year to get a tooth pulled, I accidently bit his finger... lord jaysis those gloves dont taste nice XD XD

Ah it's not so bad - it's time outta school ;) the amount of Irish classes I've missed between the dentist and different courses is something shocking - I'm gonna be sooo behind next year :rolleyes:

Heehee my dentist used pliers - I was asked did I want to keep it but there's something weird about holding onto your teeth... it's like holding onto toenails or something xD

I have grand teeth, but my right incisor on the top is all lopsided, and its such a small thing but I haattee it :L Never smile with my mouth open :o
    It's always the little things we hate the most :P

Ah it's not so bad - it's time outta school ;) the amount of Irish classes I've missed between the dentist and different courses is something shocking - I'm gonna be sooo behind next year :rolleyes:

Heehee my dentist used pliers - I was asked did I want to keep it but there's something weird about holding onto your teeth... it's like holding onto toenails or something xD
    What courses do you mean? :)

• Advertisement

What courses do you mean? :)

Peer Ed b!tchezzzz :D

It's where you go on a learning course for five days - it's all about drugs and alcohol and stuff - and then you teach the 1st year SPHE classes for four lessons :)
    It was deadly... sorta sad it's over but I could never be a teacher xD

It's where you go on a learning course for five days - it's all about drugs and alcohol and stuff - and then you teach the 1st year SPHE classes for four lessons :)
    I had to teach the first years this programming shiz, I SUCK at explaining things...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

It's always the little things we hate the most :P

You'd know ;)

You'd know ;)
    I really wouldnt ;O

That sounds brilliant! :D We do science in SPHE.. :L Same teacher :P

I had to teach the first years this programming shiz, I SUCK at explaining things...
    Can you programme? :D

Can you programme? :D
    Not proper stuff, learned this thing called Scratch Programming for the 1st year thing :L Made a ****ty pacman game XD

You'd know ;)

BURRNNNNN ;)

Not proper stuff, learned this thing called Scratch Programming for the 1st year thing :L Made a ****ty pacman game XD

Haha still pretty nifty! :D Ive always wanted to learn some programming. I reckon Ill buy a C+ book one of these days :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

You'd know ;)

BURRNNNNN ;)
    Trust me love ;) It aint near true.. ;) Size eight foot and proud :L

Hell yeah :D

That sounds brilliant! :D We do science in SPHE.. :L Same teacher :P

It really is - it's a few days off and it actually thought me so much about alcohol and drugs (I thought I knew all there was to know!) :)
    And the first years were really cute; although they're a lot more "advanced" than I was at that age :rolleyes:

It really is - it's a few days off and it actually thought me so much about alcohol and drugs (I thought I knew all there was to know!) :)
    And the first years were really cute; although they're a lot more "advanced" than I was at that age :rolleyes:
    Stop!! When we got the talk, we were telling the teacher stuff.. ;)

I miss that show :(

Haha still pretty nifty! :D Ive always wanted to learn some programming. I reckon Ill buy a C+ book one of these days :D
    If I had the patience Id learn a language, but realistically Ill never stick to it :L
    Made these :Dhttp://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Indiego/2413201 http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Indiego/2379696 with the first years :L

Hell yeah :D

The midget nerds shall unite and overthrow! :D

If I had the patience Id learn a language, but realistically Ill never stick to it :L
    Made these :Dhttp://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Indiego/2413201 http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/Indiego/2379696 with the first years :L

I'm trying to learn Russian but I probs won't really focus on it until summer :p it's pretty cool though - I LOVE Russia :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

I miss that show :(
    I miss Mila Kunis.
    The midget nerds shall unite and overthrow! :D

Midgets?

Ok I reaaaaally gtg study :P

Advertisement