Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Ah Im a Proud Speaker :')

Fluent ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

paddyzk wrote: »
    Irish is complete and utter BOLLOCKS

Just my 2 cents.
    I agree.. I had my first proper Irish class this year today and we were doing one of the LC poems, and the teacher just kept reading it over, and over, and over, and over...
    To quote my friend: 'shes so boring she'd make a leprechaun not want to speak Irish...'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Indiego wrote: »
    I agree.. I had my first proper Irish class this year today and we were doing one of the LC poems, and the teacher just kept reading it over, and over, and over, and over...
    To quote my friend: 'shes so boring she'd make a leprechaun not want to speak Irish...'

Sounds like my Irish teacher.. except we're supposed to be preparing for an exam.

Sounds like my Irish teacher.. except we're supposed to be preparing for an exam.
    Hah.. poor you :L

Hah.. poor you :L

Poor everyone who has to do Irish. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Fluent ?
    Yep :)

Well, I love Irish language, I just hate the subject :L

If I was exempt Id have straight A's... *shakes fist at Irish*
    If I ever have kids Im either sending them to a gaelscoil or taking them out of the country until theyre 9 or 10 so theyre exempt... :L

If I ever have kids Im either sending them to a gaelscoil or taking them out of the country until theyre 9 or 10 so theyre exempt... :L

Or just don't live here perhaps ?

:D Im the same! :D

• Advertisement

Ah, you don't know whats going to happen in the next few years... :L

Saaaaaaaaaaaaamesies :P
    Maybe a bit older than that though, my friend moved here from Wales at like 11 and he had to do Irish.

Nah i want to live in Ireland :P

Saaaaaaaaaaaaamesies :P
    Maybe a bit older than that though, my friend moved here from Wales at like 11 and he had to do Irish.
    Really? My cousin moved from Australia at 9 and didnt have to :L
    Guess it depends or something :L

Nah i want to live in Ireland :P

I want to travel but settle down in Ireland :) ... maybe not Wexford though :P

Come down to Waterford.

Really? My cousin moved from Australia at 9 and didnt have to :L
    Guess it depends or something :L

Lucky her :P .. Idk, it's not 'cos he's super intelligent or anything anyway. :P
    (I sound so mean :/)

I don't know what I want to do really.. :L I know I want to got to university in the UK, followed by doing some work in America, but after that Im clueless.. :L

Come down to Waterford.

Patrick are you coming on to me babez?

I don't know what I want to do really.. :L I know I want to got to university in the UK, followed by doing some work in America, but after that Im clueless.. :L

Your idea of clueless is having no idea what you're going to do when you're about 30. When I was in second I was thinking about the next day :pac:

• Advertisement

Never got the whole big deal with everyone wanting to move to America? .. I'd like to visit there, but I don't think I could get used to an American lifestyle.

Your idea of clueless is having no idea what you're going to do when you're about 30. When I was in second I was think about the next day :pac:
    Im organised :)

Never got the whole big deal with everyone wanting to move to America? .. I'd like to visit there, but I don't think I could get used to an American lifestyle.
    I dont really want to live their permanently, just want to work there for a bit. :)

Heard this on the radio like 30 mins ago. Can't stop singing it :L

Heard this on the radio like 30 mins ago. Can't stop singing it :L
    Loooooooooooooove that song :')

Loooooooooooooove that song :')

Me too :')

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭SChique00

Well that day wasn't weird at all....
    Dentist went fine and then the anaesthetic wore off really quickly so I was in HELLA lot of pain. I got home at 5.30 and went straight to bed, and I only woke up a half hour ago - I've never taken a nap that long o.O

24hrs without a mod warning ? wooooo

SChique00 wrote: »
    Dentist went fine and then the anaesthetic wore off really quickly so I was in HELLA lot of pain. I got home at 5.30 and went straight to bed, and I only woke up a half hour ago - I've never taken a nap that long o.O
    Awh hope youre ok <3:)

• Advertisement

SChique00 wrote: »
    Serious.. :L Ive napped for over 24 hours once.. :L I actually slept a whole day.. :/ My parents thought I was out... :/

Advertisement