Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    Oh Shaving!! Trying to show off are we? :)
    More like sharing my pain with the world.. go easy on me.. I may be dying!
    Indiego wrote: »
    Sounds more like hemophilia :P

.. Also a symptom of Leukemia... I'd be more worried about luekemia than hemophilia. :/

Law and politics in Trinity. Then, when I finish the initial course I want to take a year off to either work In a kitchen or wrestle (I promise im not joking) Ideally I would like to go to a culinary school but I am kinda being forced to get a college degree first.

I would love to do a culinary arts degree! .. or journalism, or film producing.. I dunno really, I want something exciting that I'll enjoy, not just something to pay the bills -_-
    but my parents think I should do something in business or science ... damn old fashion parents :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

Oh Shaving!! Trying to show off are we? :)
    More like sharing my pain with the world.. go easy on me.. I may be dying!
    Sounds more like hemophilia :P

.. Also a symptom of Leukemia... I'd be more worried about luekemia than hemophilia. :/

Oh I forgot youre a bit of a hypochondriac :o
    Don't worry, you're fine :)

How can you say that.. I literally have like 7 tabs open googling luekemia symptoms/warning signs/odds of survival :/ .. in an 'incognito' window of course.. god forbid my family found that search history.. they'd think I'm mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

I would love to do a culinary arts degree! .. or journalism, or film producing.. I dunno really, I want something exciting that I'll enjoy, not just something to pay the bills -_-
    but my parents think I should do something in business or science ... damn old fashion parents :L
    Im aloud study whatever suits me! :') God I Love My Parents.. :)

• Advertisement

How can you say that.. I literally have like 7 tabs open googling luekemia symptoms/warning signs/odds of survival :/ .. in an 'incognito' window of course.. god forbid my family found that search history.. they'd think I'm mad.
    Google Chrome FTW.. :)

Im aloud study whatever suits me! :') God I Love My Parents.. :)

*allowed

*allowed
    :/ Apologies.. :P

Stop it! NOW! :P Google is evil when it comes to illness, if Google was right, based on how i was feeling earlier, I should be like dead by now XD
    Trust me, you're ok! :)

Stop it! NOW! :P Google is evil when it comes to illness, if Google was right, based on how i was feeling earlier, I should be like dead by now XD
    Oh, another reason I want to be a Doctor.. To Fix Google's Medical Knowledge :)

• Advertisement

I already told you what was wrong with you earlier.. do you not trust me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

not the only thing incognito is good for

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

The expectation for me is to become a doctor.

I already told you what was wrong with you earlier.. do you not trust me?

I do! And i had dinner and im all better now XD
    So trust me that you're fine or I'm coming down to wexford to give you a slap :P

paddyzk wrote: »

:rolleyes:

OMFG .. I swear I just had a mini heart attack.. I heard my cat screeching .. so I ran to my window and say this white thing (my cat.. it was dark) rolling around screeching.. so I ran down stairs and went outside and say her running away and there's ****ing fur all over the back yard.. ****ing stupid cat.. it's after getting atrtacked or something(obviously hurt anyway) and it's running away from the people who can help it? :(

;)

Im Confused? Are You Being Forced To Become A Doctor.. :L

heheh ;)
    So trust me that you're fine or I'm coming down to wexford to give you a slap :P

Yay :) .. hey that would be really creepy if you just turned up on my door step and slapped me O.o :O

• Advertisement

OMFG .. I swear I just had a mini heart attack.. I heard my cat screeching .. so I ran to my window and say this white thing (my cat.. it was dark) rolling around screeching.. so I ran down stairs and went outside and say her running away and there's ****ing fur all over the back yard.. ****ing stupid cat.. it's after getting atrtacked or something(obviously hurt anyway) and it's running away from the people who can help it? :(
    Sorry, Im More Of A Dog Person.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

:rolleyes:

SHE KNOWS !

*runs away*

Sorry, Im More Of A Dog Person.. :)

I love dogs too but she's ****ing hurt..

Im Confused? Are You Being Forced To Become A Doctor.. :L

No but there is not many courses that I think I'd be able to do .In my family there are 2 doctors 1 lawyer and 1 journalist in America.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ohsurelook

Just remembered it's,like,less than 6 weeks to the Junior Cert.

SHOULD PROBABLY THINK ABOUT STARTING TO STUDY NOW

Same thing happened to my dog over a bone . When I ran outside he had a giant hole in his ear . When I eventually found him he was curled up in a ball of gay. Took a while for him to recover.

awh the poor thing :'( :(
    My cat got bitten on the ass (:P) by a bulldog a few months ago and the poor thing was in agony :(
    I feel so sorry for animals when they get hurt :'(

I love dogs too but she's ****ing hurt..
    I really want a Yorkshire Terrier and call it Snooki :)

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭ohsurelook

curled up in a ball of gay

EL OH EL

• Advertisement

heheh ;)

Yay :) .. hey that would be really creepy if you just turned up on my door step and slapped me O.o :O

Haha yes, twould be a bit stalkerish XD

Advertisement