Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Indiego wrote: »
    Meh Im just lucky that I 'get' maths :L I struggle with languages and stuff though :L
    Yes your idea of struggle is an A in English and Spanish :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

paddyzk wrote: »
    I said struggle, not that I was bad at them :P

can I borrow you brain for the exams ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Meh Im just lucky that I 'get' maths :L I struggle with languages and stuff though :L
    Going to sound SERIOUSLY COCKY but I'm generally good all round Science, Languages, Arts.. :L Apparently Im very centre minded.. :L

Yeah because a B and an A in Irish and Spanish is struggling :L

Huh? .. I don't understand?
    Ye gave out to me about you and her! :L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

The idea of struggling in a language in my school means that people were so pissed off at the Irish listening that they threw the paper in the bin.

can I borrow you brain for the exams ?
    Sorry, kinda using it at the moment :P :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

Not trying to be cocky or anything but I'm starting to feel better aout the JC .. I think I'm on top of (I know, that's what she said..:P) english, geog, science, wood, tg. Just slightly worried about Irish,maths,french and business. :/

The idea of struggling in a language in my school means that people were so pissed off at the Irish listening that they threw the paper in the bin.
    Serious? :L

I cried in my Irish mock last year during the listening :o :L

• Advertisement

Not trying to be cocky or anything but I'm starting to feel better aout the JC .. I'm think I'm on top of (I know, that's what she said..:P) english, geog, science, wood, tg. Just slightly worried about Irish,maths,french and business. :/

business is weird tbh, i never feel like i know enough

Not trying to be cocky or anything but I'm starting to feel better aout the JC .. I think I'm on top of (I know, that's what she said..:P) english, geog, science, wood, tg. Just slightly worried about Irish,maths,french and business. :/
    I Know Im Just A Second Year, But Ive Completley Covered The Course In School (Just A Bit Of Accounting Left), So If Ya Need Help In Business Just Ask :) And Irish, A Little Bit :L

I cried in my Irish mock last year during the listening :o :L
    I Went To The Gaelscoil So Im Sound For Irish, Almost (Just Paper 2 Really)... :P

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    I Went To The Gaelscoil So Im Sound For Irish, Almost (Just Paper 2 Really)... :P
    luccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :( :L

Not trying to be cocky or anything but I'm starting to feel better aout the JC .. I'm think I'm on top of (I know, that's what she said..:P) english, geog, science, wood, tg. Just slightly worried about Irish,maths,french and business. :/

I have the exact same feeling. Then I go into a test and find it simple .

That's because you could only know half the course and get 100% in an exam, or you can know 75% of the ocurse and get 60 or 70% in the exam.. so much they can ask.
    I Know Im Just A Second Year, But Ive Completley Covered The Course In School (Just A Bit Of Accounting Left), So If Ya Need Help In Business Just Ask :) And Irish, A Little Bit :L

Nah .. I'm alright thanks :L ... I'm good at business and usually get 85%+ just worried the paper won't go my way :/

Didn't go to a Gaelscoil but I'm fluent in the language . Get really pissed off with everyone around me copying my answers during a test

If I'm living in Ireland when I have children (if I have children) .. I'm sending them to a gaelscoil.. will do them the world of good :L .. compared to me here struggling :L -_-

luccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :( :L
    I Know! :)

Bazinga post again quickly before bad luck comes upon you. You have 666 posts

• Advertisement

DEVIL!

Oh ****! :P Its Nathan BTW.. :L

If I'm living in Ireland when I have children (if I have children) .. I'm sending them to a gaelscoil.. will do them the world of good :L .. compared to me here struggling :L -_-

My plan is to do a masters in America then move there and make loads of money. (and hopefully not get stabbed)

My plan is to do a masters in America then move there and make loads of money. (and hopefully not get stabbed)
    Joking? :)

What do you want to study?

cut myself shaving, wont stop bleeding, I may have lukemia.. :/

Oh Shaving!! Trying to show off are we? :)

Sounds more like hemophilia :P

Sounds more like hemophilia :P
    She's Right! :)

• Advertisement

What do you want to study?

Law and politics in Trinity. Then, when I finish the initial course I want to take a year off to either work In a kitchen or wrestle (I promise im not joking) Ideally I would like to go to a culinary school but I am kinda being forced to get a college degree first.

Advertisement