Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JC off topic '12

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Midlife Crashes

paddyzk wrote: »
    None,everyone forgot about kony after about two days

Also it was hardly a good idea having it on the same day as International Weed Day. Everyone who was planning on doing it was probably too baked.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭paddyzk

Username Compatibility
    KirkCheated09
    Indiego
    Bazinga_N
    Sentid
    ohsurelook
    SChique00
    The House Of Wolves
    Black Mamba2k12
    IloveConverse
    Slow Show
    deise_girl

David i luv u bbe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭KirkCheated09

paddyzk wrote: »
    Username Compatibility
    KirkCheated09
    Indiego
    Bazinga_N
    Sentid
    ohsurelook
    SChique00
    The House Of Wolves
    Black Mamba2k12
    IloveConverse
    Slow Show
    deise_girl

David i luv u bbe
    ;)<3 Slow show, deise_girl .. will you shift Patrick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Indiego

How come I'm third on yours and your not even on mine ? ... good thing it's only in beta :L

Kinkaaaaay :P
    I think if someones on your friend list they dont always show up, Ive seen people say that before :L :L

hahahahahhaha :L

haha Best.pickup-line.EVAR
    Indeed :L

• Advertisement

Slow Show wrote: »
    I'm probably a bit behind but I was skimming, as is my job, and nine HL subjects for the LC is waaaaay too much, unless you're crazy and studying is a past-time to you. I like to consider myself to be fairly intelligent, but even eight was too much for me. It's also a complete waste of time. In my opinion, do seven good subjects and put your work into all of them. Also, the workload between JC subjects and LC subjects does not compare, they're different worlds, so don't use that as a guideline :p. But sure I'm sure you'll all find this out in your own time and hey, I might even be proven wrong.

I was planning on doing that many subjects to leave the door open for medicine .Then if I decide I don't want to do it i would drop a science and if I did I would drop History.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

I Got

Username Compatibility
    KirkCheated09
    paddyzk
    ohsurelook
    spurious
    Sentid
    Patchy~
    Togepi
    xfabgalx
    SChique00
    Slow Show
    MegGustaa

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    I Got

Username Compatibility
    KirkCheated09
    paddyzk
    ohsurelook
    spurious
    Sentid
    Patchy~
    Togepi
    xfabgalx
    SChique00
    Slow Show
    MegGustaa
    everybody is in love with meeeeeeeeee <3 .. Feel so loved right now :P :P :P

everybody is in love with meeeeeeeeee <3 .. Feel so loved right now :P :P :P
    Im a little scared about spurious though.. ;)

I have the two of yous added as friends, guess thats why Im not coming up on them :P

• Advertisement

Indiego wrote: »
    I have the two of yous added as friends, guess thats why Im not coming up on them :P
    Im going adding David then :L

Do any of you have nicknames your friends give you (jokingly) that you kinda don't like ? :P
    My friends have started to call me ''Mad mac'' and ''manwhore mac'' .. it's pretty annoying :L

Do any of you have nicknames your friends give you (jokingly) that you kinda don't like ? :P
    My friends have started to call me ''Mad mac'' and ''manwhore mac'' .. it's pretty annoying :L
    Princess Leia.... :P Jkjk :L

Nah not really.. they used to call me 'slutpony' for a while though, I never actually found out where the feck it came from though XD Went away on holidays for a week and when I came back thats what everyone called me >< :L

Hahah why do they call you that? :L :L :L

I had manwhore for a brief period.. It was for my first shift.. it was really awkward so to ease up the tension I shifted her best friend first, and then her.. :o

Oh and little ____________ chihuahua!! >:(

Nah not really.. they used to call me 'slutpony' for a while though, I never actually found out where the feck it came from though XD Went away on holidays for a week and when I came back thats what everyone called me >< :L

Haha :P

Haha slutpony .. brilliant :P
    .. I don't know why really :P :L

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    I had manwhore for a brief period.. It was for my first shift.. it was really awkward so to ease up the tension I shifted her best friend first, and then her.. :o

that's not really a good way to ease tension XD

Haha :P

Haha slutpony .. brilliant :P
    .. I don't know why really :P :L

It's not brilliant! they kept neighing at me -_-

random XD

random XD

Neighing at you?

..well not so random :L

that's not really a good way to ease tension XD
    You'd be surprised :L .. It all happened for quickly.. :L It was everyone elses reaction that was awkward.. :P

• Advertisement

random XD
    That made me laugh! :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭TadhgSk

Black man because i have sallow skin

TadhgSk wrote: »
    Black man because i have sallow skin
    MOST RACIST THING I'VE EVER HEARD.. Hand's down.. :L

Ever since I've started using tanning beds I've had the nickname spicky

So sick of maths.. this whole JC thing better be worth it -_-

Ever since I've started using tanning beds I've had the nickname spicky
    You use tanning beds? :P

It will be! :D

It isnt really in the long term :L

The only thing it was useful for for me was getting me into a few comps and getting me known as the 'swot' :L

* That being said nothing beats the feeling of relief 1)when the exams are over and youre still alive and 2) when you open the results and see you did better than you think you did (which everyone does :L)

The only thing it was useful for for me was getting me into a few comps and getting me known as the 'swot' :L
    *Cough* Debbie Fricking Downer *Cough*

• Advertisement

* That being said nothing beats the feeling of relief 1)when the exams are over and youre still alive and 2) when you open the results and see you did better than you think you did (which everyone does :L)

What comps did it get you into? :O

Advertisement