Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I can haz general discussion? 2!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭tootyflutty

Only 23 days til I move up! I can't wait to get back to Nooth! I've really missed it the last year!

Been here all summer, but moving again in 13 days. So excited for everyone to start moving back up and kick off my last year with you all! ;)

Boo yeah, Maynooth trending on twitter, AND ahead of all other colleges in Ireland...
    Like a bawss!

Also don't forget to follow @maynoothsu ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭DB21

Boo yeah, Maynooth trending on twitter, AND ahead of all other colleges in Ireland...
    Like a bawss!

Also don't forget to follow @maynoothsu ;)

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkkkkk :p

DB21 wrote: »
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccckkkkkkkk :p

hack?.... me?....
    Just because I work for the Union, and represent students, and fight for their rights does not mean.. oh..
    Shussssh you, you're hardly one to talk. Bigger hack than most of us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

hack?.... me?....
    Just because I work for the Union, and represent students, and fight for their rights does not mean.. oh..
    Shussssh you, you're hardly one to talk. Bigger hack than most of us!
    DON'T INSULT THE BEARDED ONE :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

That's not hack, that's just PR.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Jonah42

First thing we have to teach these new first years is that they must beat Trinity students in every aspect of their lives. Failure will not be tolerated.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 MuireannNiSh

Got accepted this morning, absolutely thrilled! Any fellow prospective/veteran Anthropologists lurking around?

Jonah42 wrote: »
    First thing we have to teach these new first years is that they must beat Trinity students in every aspect of their lives. Failure will not be tolerated.

They're doing fairly well. Top trending college on Twitter (WE'RE NUMBER 1!!!) :P

They're doing fairly well. Top trending college on Twitter (WE'RE NUMBER 1!!!) :P

Excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭aaabbbb

Just found out my course ~(biomed) went up from 420 to 460 !!!! :O Well amn't I glad now that I didn't decide to repeat the LC afterall !! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

well the fact that we dont talk like we have marbles in our mouths or have a crippling cocaine addiction by the end of first year has surely put us ahead already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭DylanII

well the fact that we dont talk like we have marbles in our mouths or have a crippling cocaine addiction by the end of first year has surely put us ahead already.

It's a well known fact that Maynooth students better in every way. However, we must now prove it.

I suggest we start culling any undesirables twice yearly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭JellyBeans92

I envy everyone starting back the 17th..
    Sincerely
    Not back in the country till the 24th.

>.<

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

DylanII wrote: »
    It's a well known fact that Maynooth students better in every way. However, we must now prove it.

Ill lay out traps with thick rimmed glasses and starbucks to remove the hipsters, you lay out a load of marxist waffle and soviet flags and get rid of that shower , then well hold a pro life picnic and pull a jonestown on them , perfect maynooth afterwards

Ill lay out traps with thick rimmed glasses and starbucks to remove the hipsters, you lay out a load of marxist waffle and soviet flags and get rid of that shower , then well hold a pro life picnic and pull a jonestown on them , perfect maynooth afterwards

Perfect! Has to be set up by registration day. Dont want to look like we have a load of drop outs.

I just realised that I never had the honor to see one of the pro life protests - that could be fun :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

I snorted tea and now cannot breathe. May have dislodged lungs with coughing.

I can only condone the final action. I have friends in the other groups :pac:

I just realised that I never had the honor to see one of the pro life protests - that could be fun :(

It's not. They obstruct everything with stupidity.

I can only condone the final action. I have friends in the other groups :pac:

Well I'm afraid you too must go. . .

• Advertisement

:(

All this talk about the new first years coming... I feel old, even though it was only 2 years ago for me.

All this talk about the new first years coming... I feel old, even though it was only 2 years ago for me.

3 years for me.

Back in my day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

*Straightens thick rimmed glasses*

Oh i beg to differ ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Imma beat you all by saying I was a fresher five years ago...

I'm an Arts student though. We never grow old.

I'm an Arts student though. We never grow old.

Really? Does working in McDonalds do that? :pac:

Really? Does working in McDonalds do that? :pac:

I hear its something in the oil for the fries....

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dr.quirky

Imma beat you all and say I was a fresher six years ago.

And I don't even have a degree yet!!

• Advertisement

dr.quirky wrote: »
    Imma beat you all and say I was a fresher six years ago.

And I don't even have a degree yet!!

Now that is impressive! Are you by anychance fufilling the nightmare I had in first year around exam time where I was about 80, still in college repeating and living in the Arts building as I had to sell everything I owned to pay my tuition fees :P ?

Advertisement