Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 30th March 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭youngblood

Did I miss the part of the interview where Tubbs grizzled her on her super injunction she tried to have on her affair with your man from Shameless?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I'm close to the stage of not bothering look in at the LLS next week.. Not only is the show boring, predictable and just down right macabre .. And the fact that RTE use it to promote their own shows, and "friends of RTE's" shows (like Fiona Looney's", makes it even more sickening..

If RTE had any balls, they would put Tubridy back on Sat nite, and give O'Connor the LLS... but since there is no chance of anybody in public (i.e. self) service ever getting demoted, we can be sure he'll still be there in fifty years time, until Ryan Tubridy Jr takes over... after HE starts his broadcasting career when his da gets his a spot on "Rap-arama" when he's twelve years old.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭deisemum

MrsD007 wrote: »
    You really don't like her :D:D:D

I still have the nightmare image of her arse beat into white shorts when she was paragliding or something like that on No Frontiers.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

closeline wrote: »
    Fiona Looney is looking really hot tonight. That dress makes her looking really sexy. You can see her black bra sticking out. She might be 20-30 years older than me but dressed like that id sleep with her in a shot.

I'm sure she's going to be looking up your contact details the minute she logs on to Boards tomorrow. :rolleyes: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Not sure how Fiona looked on TV tonight as I didn't see it.

But she's a very nice person, it must be said. Great craic on the radio when she's filling in for Colm Hayes.

Looney is one of the better RTE personalities IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,081 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

I'm close to the stage of not bothering look in at the LLS next week.. Not only is the show boring, predictable and just down right macabre .. And the fact that RTE use it to promote their own shows, and "friends of RTE's" shows (like Fiona Looney's", makes it even more sickening..

If RTE had any balls, they would put Tubridy back on Sat nite, and give O'Connor the LLS... but since there is no chance of anybody in public (i.e. self) service ever getting demoted, we can be sure he'll still be there in fifty years time, until Ryan Tubridy Jr takes over... after HE starts his broadcasting career when his da gets his a spot on "Rap-arama" when he's twelve years old.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

In fairness, the only prospect worse IMO than Tubridy on the Late Late Show would be Brendan O'Connor on the Late Late Show!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Fiona Looney killed Gerry Ryan!! It's so obvious now. She probably did to research a book on the mind of a murderer!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    In fairness, the only prospect worst IMO than Tubridy on the Late Late Show is Brendan O'Connor on the Late Late Show!

In fairness his line up for tommorrow night is looking alot better than what was on tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

<Ollie> wrote: »
    Not sure how Fiona looked on TV tonight as I didn't see it.

But she's a very nice person, it must be said. Great craic on the radio when she's filling in for Colm Hayes.

Looney is one of the better RTE personalities IMO.

Step away from the keyboard there kid.

You're only saying things you'll regret in the morning.

bundyboy wrote: »
    those three remind me of the brooding clucking hens i have out in the back garden,christ its ANNOYING.....

You have clucking hens in your back garden and Aoife has a well. This thread should come with a Guaranteed Irish Symbol! Love it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Fiona Looney is looking really hot tonight. That dress makes her looking really sexy. You can see her black bra sticking out. She might be 20-30 years older than me but dressed like that id sleep with her in a shot.
    me_1418.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Are you ill?

monkey9 wrote: »
    You have clucking hens in your back garden and Aoife has a well. This thread should come with a Guaranteed Irish Symbol! Love it!

I've got 4 feathered hens.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Pontiac

Mr. Guappa wrote: »
    Step away from the keyboard there kid.

You're only saying things you'll regret in the morning.

No, won't regret anything, thanks. Don't see how you couldn't like her tbh.

The hatred and bitterness on this thread towards anyone working in RTE is getting a bit tiresome tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Look back at the show again. Look at Fionas tits, her black bra. I have always found her attractive as an older mild, not just tonight. Is she married?

cofy wrote: »
    In fairness his line up for tommorrow night is looking alot better than what was on tonight.

Yeah, but I can listen to Tubridy (even if he does ask sh*te questions). Cannot abide BO'C, even for a minute. Think I may have an undiagnosed allergy.

Looked more like she was having a hot flush :

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

telekon wrote: »
    *projectile vomits*
    murpho999 wrote: »
    Funny I fall asleep every time I hear her.
    HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Euwwwwwwww :eek:
    You must be more pissed than Mrs Doyle.
    deisemum wrote: »
    Fiona is a prime example of mutton dressed as lamb, the dress was too tight on her and you could see the rolls of flesh along the side, no wonder she had her arms crossed. Does she not have a mirror and if so she should look in it?
    hondasam wrote: »
    sexy is not a word I would use to describe her.
    I'm sure she's going to be looking up your contact details the minute she logs on to Boards tomorrow. :rolleyes: :D
    Are you ill?
    Look back at the show again. Look at Fionas tits, her black bra. I have always found her attractive as an older mild, not just tonight. Is she married?
    Looked more like she was having a hot flush :

Poor Fiona :D

LOL!!! The only posts i've ever seen from you are these ones and the ones in the soccer forum talking about the Sky Sports News girls!!

You, good sir, are heroically perverted!!!

Hello Fiona!!

Obviously the last item on the LLS was a pre-record :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Anybody staying up to watch the Tim Burton Theatre Company's latest production?? I think I turned it off as soon as they started singing the last time I started watching this... But I will give it another go...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Good night now! See ya tomorrow.

I've got 4 feathered hens.;)

Added to the list. So thats 4 feathered hens, 3 clucking hens and a well!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

her black bra.
    You can see her black bra sticking out.

Obsess much? I'm maybe just realising now why people started calling you by that name... :eek:

Jedward and Johnny Vegas are on RTE 2 (For anyone in need of a laugh).

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

LOL!!! The only posts i've ever seen from you are these ones and the ones in the soccer forum talking about the Sky Sports News girls!!

You, good sir, are heroically perverted!!!

I reckon you should look up the Theatre section to see if this person has posted positive reviews for Dandelions. It would definitely back up MrsD's theory! :D

I did have a cock until I caught him trying to rape one of the hens, he's now in the countryside taking care of a lot of hens ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Anybody staying up to watch the Tim Burton Theatre Company's latest production?? I think I turned it off as soon as they started singing the last time I started watching this... But I will give it another go...

Do. I usually can't stand musicals but loved this. The set and costumes are excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

If anyone knows Fiona tell her get on touch with me. Find her really attractive. Sorry lads got to respect an opinion.

• Advertisement

Who's got the partridge in a pear tree?

Advertisement