Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 30th March 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Fiona doesn't have the legs for that dress. Where is Gok Wan when you need him?

Hubs reckons they look like denny sausages!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Did anyone hear Fiona Looney's intro the morning she was filling in for G.Ryan on the day he shuffled off this mortal coil? It's a bit spooky.
    No. what was spooky about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Did anyone hear Fiona Looney's intro the morning she was filling in for G.Ryan on the day he shuffled off this mortal coil? It's a bit spooky.

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

That's it Ryan, cut the lasses off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭darlett

They have exceptionally annoying voices.

Sort of retro in a nails on a blackboard sort of way

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭OldeCinemaSoz

poor old ryan is c*ntfused...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,717 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Think Pauline has something other than alcohol in her system tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭plasmaguy

What a strange show. Some guests they keep on far too long, others they just pull the plug on after 5 minutes.

Definitely hope that wage cut wipes that permanent smug smile of Tub's face.

Feck, it's over, what am I going to complain about now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I'm of for a well deserved nicotine hit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Sardonicat wrote: »
    No. what was spooky about it?

She said something along the lines of 'when i got the phone call to at 7am to come in and do the show i presumed Gerry must have died or something' :eek::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Fiona Looney is looking really hot tonight. That dress makes her looking really sexy. You can see her black bra sticking out. She might be 20-30 years older than me but dressed like that id sleep with her in a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭deisemum

bundyboy wrote: »
    those three remind me of the brooding clucking hens i have out in the back garden,christ its ANNOYING.....

Hens aren't as annoying as these buzzards.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,081 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Cannot BELIEVE I sat through all of (well most of) that show.... this thread is bad news :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

closeline wrote: »
    Fiona Looney is looking really hot tonight. That dress makes her looking really sexy. You can see her black bra sticking out. She might be 20-30 years older than me but dressed like that id sleep with her in a shot.

*projectile vomits*

• Registered Users Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Funny I fall asleep every time I hear her.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,081 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Euwwwwwwww :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 72,411 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

It's always puzzled me why they don't have the musical guests perform more than one number. What do people think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭plasmaguy

Tub's cousin on the other channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭_feedback_

You must be more pissed than Mrs Doyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Who actually won the title - Ireland's most unromantic man - A, B, C or D??? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭deisemum

Fiona is a prime example of mutton dressed as lamb, the dress was too tight on her and you could see the rolls of flesh along the side, no wonder she had her arms crossed. Does she not have a mirror and if so she should look in it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Lost the remote to TG4 gun fight at the ok corral! nite all see ya tomorrow nite!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,733 ✭✭✭Duckworth_Luas

telekon wrote: »
    *projectile vomits*
    Projectile missile aimed at closline.

5-4-3-2-*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

sexy is not a word I would use to describe her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Cherrycola

Ok, for my sins, i like the LLS,i like Ryan, :o but that was the biggest heap of sh1t ive seen in a long time!

I should have known it was going to be bad when they brought on those 5 idiots that thought walking from Donegal to Dublin was going to achieve anything other than blistered feet! :rolleyes:
    It was all down hill from there........:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

Thank God that show is over! I thought it will never end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

deisemum wrote: »
    Fiona is a prime example of mutton dressed as lamb, the dress was too tight on her and you could see the rolls of flesh along the side, no wonder she had her arms crossed. Does she not have a mirror and if so she should look in it?
    You really don't like her :D:D:D

Advertisement