Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pass the Parcel anyone?

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Sweet I'm next I think....I hope! :-)

I'll PM ya now!

Package landed this morning...lots of flavors to try! :) looking forward to it!

I'm not busy today so i'll get through as much of the juices i can :)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Tom123

eeloe wrote: »
    Package landed this morning...lots of flavors to try! :) looking forward to it!

I'm not busy today so i'll get through as much of the juices i can :)

Glad it arrived, sent it my registered post this time as we have been having some bad luck with it. Just €10.

Enjoy add a few extras flavours and some tanks.

Due to this, I tried an irishvapers juice, B&H, and I have to say, between this, and Turkish tobacco, I'm starting to really really enjoy tobacco juices....

Gonna have another stab at a few tomorrow, and then I'll add a few bits myself and send it off....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

that one of the black label juices?

I tried them before and they were pretty nice, but they all kinda tasted the same to me

• Advertisement

Yeah that's the ones, this is a really sweet flavor, kinda like turkish tobacco, but the flavor is much milder and not as sickly.

definately worth a buy i think! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Can I get added to this please?? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Hunter Mahan

sept09baby wrote: »
    Can I get added to this please?? :D

I'll start it off again once this lap has been completed, it seems to be working well and as long as people are enjoying it we may as well continue it. An Post has added a little drama as well :)

Sorry for the delay in getting this back on it's way again!

Having a sort through my stuff here so wanted to put as much as i can in to the box for the next person, it'll be whisking it's way off on Monday! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭mrplop

eeloe wrote: »
    Due to this, I tried an irishvapers juice, B&H, and I have to say, between this, and Turkish tobacco, I'm starting to really really enjoy tobacco juices....

Gonna have another stab at a few tomorrow, and then I'll add a few bits myself and send it off....

That was my old bottle of Black Label B&H.

I didn't hate the stuff but I found it tasted exactly the same as every single other Black label fluid - a honey kick and a tiny bit of tobacco.
    I think they just made a massive amount of the same liquid and randomly stuck different labels on it.

• Advertisement

Yeah, i'm getting lots of honey from it, but some tobacco undertones, it's very nice!

Just finishing up having a little sort through my various bottles of juice here, and it'll be making it's way off then.

Was just cleaning out my car and i found the package, sealed up, and unposted....i'm soooo sorry guys, i completely forgot about it in the back of the car...i'm such a fool! :( gonna hang about this Tuesday to post it as i don't wanna send it today, it'll be stuck somewhere over the weekend and i don't want it getting lost over the bank holiday and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

OK after some starts and stops, I've got the parcel.
    Holy mother of god! juice juice and more juice.
    Gona take a while to get through em all, just sampled some and must say Swedish Fish, nom nom nom. :)

I'l send this on either next friday the 24th or else it'll be 3 sept. Holiday in Greece to get through first.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

I'd like to take a part in it. Have some juices laying around someone may wanna try. Who is next in line? :)

Are you not sending it anymore? I'd join you. would love to try some new flavors and have something to offer as well. Over 70 bottles of different juices and concentrates are awaiting their new owner...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

It's still going, it's with Hunter Mann at the moment, duno who's next in the list.

As he started it this will be round two, theirs another parcel for noobs going, see here;
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056734449

Perfect. Thanks. Hope its not against rules to participate in both of them? Can person in charge let me know if my name can be added to the list please?

• Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭newmark

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Are you not sending it anymore? I'd join you. would love to try some new flavors and have something to offer as well. Over 70 bottles of different juices and concentrates are awaiting their new owner...

Jaysus, you could nearly do a car boot sale with that lot :D

:) yeah I know. And its just not right keeping it in the box and not using it. I spent a fortune for juices in my 2 years of vaping and many of them I didn't like. So maybe someone else would like them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭dragona

Where is this parcel now??:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement