Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pass the parcel for beginner's ?

Options
  • 22-08-2012 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭

So it's a similiar thread to hunter mahan's pass the parcel but for beginner's or really anyone who wants to participate.The parcel has been made by elbow who has generously thrown in 20 + bottles of e liquid's and a janty stick mod.So im receiving the parcel tommorow and i hope to get the ball rolling by the 5th of september.

The rules.
    *The parcel moves every 2 week's at most 3.
    *Try and replace like for like (eg.) eliquid ,cartomiser's,atomiser's.
    *When your close to finishing your 2 weeks with the parcel pm the next person and sort out addresses.
    *Once the box has been sent post on here to inform it's where about's.
    *Postage.It does'nt have to be registered all up to yourself.
    *Sender is responsible for postage.
    *For postage reason only ireland.
    *And of course time starts when you receive the box :D
    Enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

Count me in next!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

CJKeane wrote: »
    Count me in next!

Will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭velvet1989

Love the sound of this as I am a noob

velvet1989 wrote: »
    Love the sound of this as I am a noob

Shall we count you in ?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

can i join too please?

• Advertisement

can i join too please?

Yeah ofc!

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭unblvlblkult

Count me in please

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

This sounds like an awesome idea and I'd love to be put in line for pass the parcel. I agree 100% to all T&C but I think I'll be using registered post when I send my parcel on ;)

illicit007 wrote: »
    This sounds like an awesome idea and I'd love to be put in line for pass the parcel. I agree 100% to all T&C but I think I'll be using registered post when I send my parcel on ;)

Thats great we have about 5 people know!:D OK the postage situation is tricky because the box could way a bomb by then ;) the way i see it if you have to send it across the country use reg if you have to send it to the same province use standard :)

List after myself :
    Cjkeane
    velvet 1989
    donkey oatey
    unblvlblkult
    illicit007

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Elbow

Might be worth picking up a dripping atty before the parcel arrives to ye, by far the easiest way of testing different juices.

306 LR atty & Driptip

Would also be a handy thing to bring to vapefest if any of ye are going :)

Elbow wrote: »
    Might be worth picking up a dripping atty before the parcel arrives to ye, by far the easiest way of testing different juices.

306 LR atty & Driptip

Would also be a handy thing to bring to vapefest if any of ye are going :)

Yeah i was thinking of making an order after a week of having the parcel so i can add a few neccesaties.i have a 506 for vapefest might pick up 2 306's so one for the parcel and one for myself to see which one i prefer :)

Hey just wanted to say i recieved the parcel today and i think i already found an amazing tobacco flavoured e juice "torque 56" but i cant for the life of me tell what type of tobacco/cigarette it taste's like! My head keep's saying old holborn but my pallet is saying differently!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

Can I join the list?

I am a week in and disappointed by the Tabaco flavours so far, so far I love "green mint" and like menthol for a big "hit". Also disappointed by strawberry and apple.

krissovo wrote: »
    Can I join the list?

I am a week in and disappointed by the Tabaco flavours so far, so far I love "green mint" and like menthol for a big "hit". Also disappointed by strawberry and apple.

Yeah of course! there's a huge selection couple of menthol's,tobacco's and other flavour's like caramel,peanutbutter and vanilla.What strength were they eg. 6-12-18mlg ? from what i have heard and i just ordered some today el toro cigarello's naturale's is the closest to a cigarette. Best thing is an irish vendor has just started selling them.its em €6 for 10ml or €23 for 30 but they also have one called virginia prime which comes with it steeping in tobbacco leaves which is also supposed to be really close aswell and that's €30 for supposedly 80ml of juice the site is esmokeireland. People who start tho usually go for ry4 its not really a tobbacco vape but its nice and should keep you away from ciggarette's most vendor's have ry4.

Can I join the list?

If your looking for a nice menthol tobacco flavor try this from irishvapers

menthol-ice.jpg

They have it on offer at the moment 60ml for 25 euro, its been my daily vape since I got it a few weeks ago :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

If your looking for a nice menthol tobacco flavor try this from irishvapers

menthol-ice.jpg

They have it on offer at the moment 60ml for 25 euro, its been my daily vape since I got it a few weeks ago :)

Thanks for heads up, will order some today

Thanks for heads up, will order some today

they're off sunning themselves until the 30th so you'll be waiting a few days to get your order

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

plus it's only 6mg

irishvapers cliodhna juice is very nice and menthol. well menthol with a bit of aniseed, but it's lovely stuff

plus it's only 6mg

irishvapers cliodhna juice is very nice and menthol. well menthol with a bit of aniseed, but it's lovely stuff

My bad seems the 18mg & 12mg is gone,

I got a sample bottle of cliodha from them a few weeks ago, cant find the bottle now to refresh my memory but there was something about it that I didn't like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭dragona

I want to do this pass the parcel thing too!!!

Can I be added? Do we just have a little rummage around what other people have put in, and the add something, and then pass it on? Brilliant idea!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭dragona

plus it's only 6mg

Ordered some as soon as I saw the word aniseed.....;)

dragona wrote: »

Can I be added? Do we just have a little rummage around what other people have put in, and the add something, and then pass it on? Brilliant idea!

Thats the plan, If you like something take it and replace it with something similar

I'm looking forward to getting this back in a few months time for a few days just to see how it's evolved :)

dragona wrote: »

Yeah thats it!There's pretty much everything in it now aload of juices cartomiser's,only one 510 atomiser (all i had) theres an unused dct 510 tank in there i have two other's but there used i could clean them and throw them in not sure if there's a point i might just throw the tank in for someone else to keep if they want.there's a few xxl carto's that they could use and there's a janty stick that had some unused carto's.

Is there a way i could put the list at the start of the thread like a poll if anyone knows ?
    List after myself :
    Cjkeane
    velvet 1989
    donkey oatey
    unblvlblkult
    illicit007
    Krissovo
    Dragona

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Is there a way i could put the list at the start of the thread like a poll if anyone knows ?
    List after myself :
    Cjkeane
    velvet 1989
    donkey oatey
    unblvlblkult
    illicit007
    Krissovo
    Dragona

Just edit your first post and add the list to it, with a disclaimer saying it may not be up to date, so if the edit wasn't recent, whoever's looking should flip to the end of the thread.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

you can't edit posts after a couple of days

boards is nazi germany like that

--edit

i'm gona edit this out on tuesday so I dont get in trouble with the boards secret police

eeloe should be able to do it for ya

eeloe should be able to do it for ya

Il ask him in the minute ? be good like if i could put up the list and a button that just says add my name to the list :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭CJKeane

Looking forward to getting the package!

Advertisement