Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teebusters

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

Mcanoif wrote: »
    Hi, just saw there is a new Loki teeshirt up for voting, everyone loves my Loki tshirt and I want a new one have already placed my vote, this time I will buy a couple for friends so they will keep their hands off mine!

Thats so subtle it could only be your own design. There is nothing wrong with a single post showing your design I dont think.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Mcanoif

Sorry Fionny not the designer, just liked the design

My Loki t shirt got the top vote!! Love it!

Mcanoif wrote: »
    My Loki t shirt got the top vote!! Love it!

A happy owner then :)

One of my shirts goes on Sale tomorrow (22nd) on teebusters, ye can avail of a small discount with this code:

heros1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Ordered the spider tee off these last Friday, still no sign of a delivery email, not impressed

Ya they can take a while alright, strange the dont send out emails to confirm etc...

fionny wrote: »
    Ya they can take a while alright, strange the dont send out emails to confirm etc...
    I've got stuff from china quicker

Hey guys, my design got approved for voting and they've asked me for the original .PSD! Here it is now, Worker and Parasite!!!
    http://teebusters.com/design/577/

teebusters-wp.jpg

What do you guys think?

Hi Fionny didn't know you were a designer sorry I've been away and missed you design!! Hope it sold well!!

I got the t shirts and my sweets within a week and in time for my friends birthday! (kept the sweets!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Sacramento, that's very cool, hope it's printed soon. A blast from my childhood!

Missed fionny's design (trying to cut down as I've bought a couple recently!)

How are the quality of the prints on the t-shirts if anyone had bought them? And the quality of the t shirts themselves?

Hi I have bought a couple of the t-shirts and they are really good quality. They have even been through a couple of washes and still look good!

Quality is good, ive bought one in the past (one of my previous designs) the print was spot on and the quality of the shirt itself felt good.

Got my t-shirt on Monday, quality is good and I love the spiderman like design

Love the new site great tee shirt to launch it with too.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,817 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Sale starting on Wednesday.

Festeeval.jpg

All shirts for €5.99!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Basq wrote: »
    Sale starting on Wednesday.

Festeeval.jpg

All shirts for €5.99!
    The t-shirt you purchase during the sale will be a SURPRISE choice from one of our past t-shirts

Bollox to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,817 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Closing this for a little bit while we investigate something..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement