Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teebusters

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

Well they are well priced it seems at 8.99, looking like they want direct competiion with qwertee in an aggressive way!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

any one actually get the €1 discount code ?

davehey79 wrote: »
    any one actually get the €1 discount code ?

Nope :( maybe later today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭davehey79

same as that would of thought we would of got it before the tshirts launched ! tried buying the one up now but keep getting a Order Status
    Transaction error: (3080 : The VendorTxCode value is too long.)

Sounds like they are having launch issues then.

• Advertisement

On a hunch i entered my email address into the voucher code field and it gave me the 1 euro discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

From their facebook.
    Tee Busters Announcement: Enter your registered email address into the Voucher Code Box when ordering to receive your €1 Discount Voucher. Thanks.

Would like to see whats coming up for the week rather than one tee a day.

I can tell you my design is up next, am afraid to post it in case i get attacked :P

fionny wrote: »
    I can tell you my design is up next, am afraid to post it in case i get attacked :P

Do it or I'll attack you!

Lol its this one:

http://91.121.175.16/~teebust/design/91/

Excuse the ip address but their site doesnt seem to be masking it anymore.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

ah getting an error
    Order Status
    Transaction error: (You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 6)

Please contact administrator: info@teebusters.com

Skerries wrote: »
    ah getting an error
    Order Status
    Transaction error: (You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 6)

Please contact administrator: info@teebusters.com

I dont think they monitor boards beyond that one weird post, might be worth popping them the email on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

oh they're out there

Hi there

Thank you for your order , just to confirm it wss processed through PayPal, I am sorry that you received an error I have passed this information on to our IT team. At the moment we do not monitor boards , but we will from next Monday .

Thank you for order

TB HQ

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭MrMatisse

Why are companies now allowed to create permanent advertising threads in this forum now?

MrMatisse wrote: »
    Why are companies now allowed to create permanent advertising threads in this forum now?

They didnt?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Volovo

mmm tea buster

My design has just gone on sale, if you use the voucher code

drwho1

you will get a .50c discount, doesnt stack with the 1euro one they were offering earlier though.

hope ye like it.

Link?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

The site has just gone down and coming up 404 not found, anyone know what's up?

Weird hope they are not in trouble already! Best bet for talking them I found is via twitter.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

fionny wrote: »
    They didnt?

It doesn't look like the company itself began this thread, but I understand MrMatisse's point. The other tee thread has been resurrected every few days for almost a year and a half now. It has no place in the BA forum, and really should have it's own forum, like the dozen or so other companies in the Talk To forum.

It would be disappointing to see the front page of the Bargain Alerts forum filled with these types of never-ending threads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Tee Busters

Hi Everyone. Just to let you know that we were changing our dns earlier today which may have caused the site to display incorrectly for some users. Fortunately this issue was resolved quickly and is now displaying correctly.

Thank You for your patience,

Tee Busters

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Fidelis wrote: »
    It doesn't look like the company itself began this thread, but I understand MrMatisse's point. The other tee thread has been resurrected every few days for almost a year and a half now. It has no place in the BA forum, and really should have it's own forum, like the dozen or so other companies in the Talk To forum.

It would be disappointing to see the front page of the Bargain Alerts forum filled with these types of never-ending threads.

There should definitely be a sub forum for 'in running' bargain alerts. Quertee, BigMickey, Teebusters, National Geographic, Pigsback etc. Would also be place to move the mega discussion threads when they occur (think Touchpad).

It would still get as many visitors and I think people would be clearer about what the Bargain Alerts forum was actually. And may even be more inclined to post bargain alerts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

My tshirt has just been released use the code dexter1 to get a discount on the tshirt
    554129_209532049155438_120530618055582_342054_748819474_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

^^^^ Thats a really great shirt, i love it! :)

How much is shipping to ireland? I cant find any info about it on the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,143 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

CMpunked wrote: »
    ^^^^ Thats a really great shirt, i love it! :)

How much is shipping to ireland? I cant find any info about it on the site.

Ordered :D

think it was €1.35 mate

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Ordered the shirt..

.. although here's hoping they're good quality a lá Qwertee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

I love this the Dexter Tee. I'm getting a fatal error when I try to buy though.

Here's the error: "
    Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SQLException' with message 'You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'MY SURNAME";s:6:"mobile";N;s:5:"phone";s:2:"IE";s:3:"fax";s:0:"";s:8:"address1";s:' at line 1' in /home/teebust/public_html/modules/database.inc.php:676 Stack trace: #0 /home/teebust/public_html/modules/database.inc.php(269): MySQLDatabase->execQuery('INSERT INTO ord...') #1 /home/teebust/public_html/cart.php(619): DatabaseBase->query('INSERT INTO ord...') #2 /home/teebust/public_html/modules/dispatcher.inc.php(41): showCart(Object(ArrayCountableIterator)) #3 /home/teebust/public_html/modules/dispatcher.inc.php(28): Dispatcher1->handle('showCart', Array) #4 /home/teebust/public_html/dispatch.php(851): Dispatcher1->dispatch('cart.php', 'showCart', Array) #5 {main} thrown in /home/teebust/public_html/modules/database.inc.php on line 676"

Something to do with Mysql. I had similar problems myself creating a website and it's a pain in the hole trying to get right.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Basq wrote: »
    Ordered the shirt..

.. although here's hoping they're good quality a lá Qwertee.

Me too. Don't let us down, teebusters!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Tee Busters

Hi Guys,

We are aware that some of you had problems when purchasing. Thank you for your comments and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Thankfully this minor problem has since been resolved.

As with many new websites there may be some bugs in the system. Out IT team are working constantly to debug these. If anyone finds similar problems please post a full error message (thanks 'looder'), this will help our coders to locate these unwanted errors.

Thank You,

Tee Busters

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement