Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teebusters

Options
  • 27-03-2012 6:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

Hope this is okay, there is a new daily t-shirt site launching on Friday called Teebusters, they are Irish based which is great!

As part of the run up to the launch they are offering people who sign up before friday and 1euro discount code... not much but every bit helps I guess

www.teebusters.com

(I dont work for them but I do have a design to be printed by them)

Anyway nice to see a new irish business giving it a whirl.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

VERY like http://www.qwertee.com/ even down to the site design!

Although the designs on Qwertee have gotten a bit sh!te of late.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,028 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Web dev: We are going to need about a week to do the design

Investor: Cant you just make it look like that site

Web dev: Meh

Its incredible, there must be a "daily t-shirt site" free css template floating about somewhere :)

This is the tshirt i want more than anyhting

http://www.qwertee.com/product/tmns/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

I agree it is very like qwertee, i have designs on both but teebusters are actually printing one of mine on the 1st of April which is awesome.

@Witness you missed it that was on about 1 month ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭NJS007

Great idea.... Love seeing new businesses setting up.. Best of luck to them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

It being based in Ireland isn't a good thing for everyone alas.

• Advertisement

amacachi wrote: »
    It being based in Ireland isn't a good thing for everyone alas.

How so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

fionny wrote: »
    How so?

US sizes are far bigger than Irish sizes. I can sometimes get XL American clothes that fit, lucky if Irish/UK XXXL fit.

amacachi wrote: »
    US sizes are far bigger than Irish sizes. I can sometimes get XL American clothes that fit, lucky if Irish/UK XXXL fit.

Oh well, I guess those sizes are hard to come by alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

We all know there is only one way they can trump qwertee.

2 bags of jellies. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

This is the tshirt i want more than anyhting

http://www.qwertee.com/product/tmns/
    every time i hear the name, it makes me think of diarrhea. :eek:

• Advertisement

vibe666 wrote: »
    every time i hear the name, it makes me think of diarrhea. :eek:

rofl, a dose of the sqwertee's!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

Its incredible, there must be a "daily t-shirt site" free css template floating about somewhere :)

It's on themeforest. There's one for Magento and one for Wordpress.

KonFusion wrote: »
    It's on themeforest. There's one for Magento and one for Wordpress.

If it aint broke dont fix it I guess, its a functional layout, id prefer it to teefury's site any day!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

submitted my second design for review there now

jpcarlow wrote: »
    submitted my second design for review there now

Nice one, why dont you post link?

Nice one, why dont you post link?
    could be seen as looking for votes which i do believe is against boards policy as was witnessed on the thread for the Voice

plus second one has to be accepted yet ;)

could be seen as looking for votes which i do believe is against boards policy as was witnessed on the thread for the Voice

plus second one has to be accepted yet ;)

Ah id say your okay, Ive been posting my submissions on the qwertee thread for a while and nobody has said anything, in fact IIRC a mod said it was okay to do it there.

Ah id say your okay, Ive been posting my submissions on the qwertee thread for a while and nobody has said anything, in fact IIRC a mod said it was okay to do it there.
    well here's the one that's pending
    558359_3625418640968_1439091749_3375889_199071659_n.jpg

haha nice :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Another promotion thread in the making. Yawn.

Does this really belong in bargain alerts? I mean does anybody even know the prices of this web site's products yet?

• Advertisement

Pj! wrote: »
    Another promotion thread in the making. Yawn.

Does this really belong in bargain alerts? I mean does anybody even know the prices of this web site's products yet?

Well the point of the thread was to let people know about the discount, the prices i think are being announced on friday...

you could just not read the thread if it bothers you?

We already have a tee shirt thread with close to 2 thousand replies. The bargain alert was posted in post #1. The rest is advertising and talking about designs.

Now we have another started without even knowing what the price will be.

17327477.jpg

We already have a tee shirt thread with close to 2 thousand replies. The bargain alert was posted in post #1. The rest is advertising and talking about designs.

Now we have another started without even knowing what the price will be.

Advertise all the tees!

The other thread is for a different company? and I really dont see the problem with people getting a tiny bit of promotion in, where's the harm its not being spammed and its being confined to a bare minimum of threads. Its hard to get a break these days...

Just unsubscribe from the 2 threads and dont read them any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Anyone an idea on the price of these yokes? Getting a tee shirt printed retail for €20 front and back. Graffic + lettering, supplying own t-shirt.

squod wrote: »
    Anyone an idea on the price of these yokes? Getting a tee shirt printed retail for €20 front and back. Graffic + lettering, supplying own t-shirt.

Well these sites normally sell stuff around 10/12euro plus something for shipping. Single prints havent a clue, I did buy stuff for a gamers event some time back from a crowd call banannamoon in the uk.

if by chance you are near maynooth you would find a better bargain there. there's a store where they will do your printing on a new tshirt for 8 euro. Great quality too it must be said

if by chance you are near maynooth you would find a better bargain there. there's a store where they will do your printing on a new tshirt for 8 euro. Great quality too it must be said

8 euro per side I wonder?

Couple of sites offer this. €20 sounds a bit expensive. Vistaprint or spreadshirt might be worth a go.

8 euro per side I wonder?
    nope. 11 i think is the most charged for both by them (been a few months since i had my tshirts made up so do forgive the info's fuzziness)

as Pj mentioned too, spreadshirt is a great site. as long as u have a png of your design it will work out a lot cheaper than using their stock designs and fonts etc

• Advertisement

Couple of sites offer this. €20 sounds a bit expensive. Vistaprint or spreadshirt might be worth a go.

Just tried these two. Vistaprint don't do pale blue t-shirts and spreadshirt do but the price says £26 so far. Not including shipping like.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement