Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Teebusters

Options

Comments

The Titanic T-shirt is a truly atrocious looking piece of clothing. It's so poor that it would nearly put me off the site entirely given just how unprofessional it is. The text above the image looks dreadful but that the "artist" didn't bother to remove the text over the image is just inexcusable.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Wow!! All this talk of the Titanic tshirt made me slightly curious, but I didn't think it would be THAT bad!

The text is like rejected Word Art. It's truely terrible!

As for the failure to remove the text from the image........ amazing! Just amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

jpcarlow wrote: »
    Fantastic to hear, thanks for buying :)

Am I right in thinking the Dexter tshirt was your design?

I didn't get to buy it, but I gotta tell ya it's a fantastic design! Just lovely! Raging I didn't get a chance to buy it!

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭garion

Is there any reason why TeeBusters or Qwertee dont have an option to receive a daily email with the t-shirt of the day included?

I never remember to check both sites daily so an email that I could quickly scan to see if I like the design that day would definitely make me more likely to buy.

Just a suggestion... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

garion wrote: »
    Is there any reason why TeeBusters or Qwertee dont have an option to receive a daily email with the t-shirt of the day included?

I never remember to check both sites daily so an email that I could quickly scan to see if I like the design that day would definitely make me more likely to buy.

Both sites have facebook/twitter pages that get extensively updated to show whatever shirt they have on sale that day and qwertee sends out an email newsletter every 4(?) days with all the upcoming shirts in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,450 ✭✭✭blastman

Try Teemagnet. Qwertee are on it, but Teebusters aren't yet....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Qwertee staff members update the qwertee thread on here with the new design i believe
    MrStuffins wrote: »
    Am I right in thinking the Dexter tshirt was your design?

I didn't get to buy it, but I gotta tell ya it's a fantastic design! Just lovely! Raging I didn't get a chance to buy it!
    you would be right :)

you think that's bad....i didn't get to buy it myself, was too busy promoting it to get sales and forgot all about it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,367 ✭✭✭fionny

What amused me about the titanic one's were the removal of the comments on their site too :P Imagine the disgust of anyone who bought it when it arrives and they see the stray text!

fionny wrote: »
    What amused me about the titanic one's were the removal of the comments on their site too :P Imagine the disgust of anyone who bought it when it arrives and they see the stray text!

I was wondering why there were no comments, was sure I had seen some earlier yesterday. Really bad form on Tee Busters part to remove the comments, if they are willing to sell a substandard product then they should be willing to accept the negative comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,203 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I didn't get to see it and it looks like it is gone now. What text are we talking about?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Top left of the image of the titanic, looks well dodgy! I'd imagine sales of it were poor! Also did teebusters remove the comments or can the designer remove comments?

7aeb9be51ae271340867e2fabb1bbebaBelfast-Titanic.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Rastapitts

great now i can get a shirt with "pray for somebody" on it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

I was wondering why there were no comments, was sure I had seen some earlier yesterday. Really bad form on Tee Busters part to remove the comments, if they are willing to sell a substandard product then they should be willing to accept the negative comments.
    It wasn't TeeBusters having comments removed. Comments were removed because of some troll being an idiot

It wasn't TeeBusters having comments removed. Comments were removed because of some troll being an idiot

So the comments pointing out the text that had been poorly blacked out were removed because of a troll.

So the comments pointing out the text that had been poorly blacked out were removed because of a troll.
    They were in the middle of them so probably just went with them. I doubt those comments disappearing would caused anyone to buy that awful creation anyway

They were in the middle of them so probably just went with them. I doubt those comments disappearing would caused anyone to buy that awful creation anyway

So rather than just delete the comments that were simply people trolling Tee Busters decided to also delete the comments pointing out what a poor design the T-shirt in question was. The comments concerning the T-shirt should have been left on site. The removal of them and the poor quality design has made me question just how professional they are.

So rather than just delete the comments that were simply people trolling Tee Busters decided to also delete the comments pointing out what a poor design the T-shirt in question was. The comments concerning the T-shirt should have been left on site. The removal of them and the poor quality design has made me question just how professional they are.
    The comments weren't about the poor quality of the t-shirts just that 1 particular design

The comments weren't about the poor quality of the t-shirts just that 1 particular design

Where did I say they were about the poor quality of the T-shirts? To quote my own post "Tee Busters decided to also delete the comments pointing out what a poor design the T-shirt in question was."

Where did I say they were about the poor quality of the T-shirts? To quote my own post "Tee Busters decided to also delete the comments pointing out what a poor design the T-shirt in question was."
    Ah whatever. Does it really matter anyway. I'm sure people can make their own minds up.

We're just wasting more space here with useless comments

Ah whatever. Does it really matter anyway. I'm sure people can make their own minds up.

We're just wasting more space here with useless comments

I think it does matter, it's says a lot about the company, that they are willing to remove negative comments about their products. If a company is selling a product that is of poor quality (the design not the T-shirt) then they should be open to criticism. Both the quality of the design and the he way they handled the negative feedback yesterday will have me seriously considering my next purchase from them.

• Advertisement

I think it does matter, it's says a lot about the company, that they are willing to remove negative comments about their products. If a company is selling a product that is of poor quality (the design not the T-shirt) then they should be open to criticism. Both the quality of the design and the he way they handled the negative feedback yesterday will have me seriously considering my next purchase from them.
    None of the comments removed were by them so not sure what your on about. Can't see why your criticising them. I didn't see them complain about negative feedback in this thread :confused:

I think your getting confused between comments here on Boards.ie where the mods removed the troll posts.

and

Comments from people including myself posted on teebusters site pointing out how poor the art was for obvious reasons.

The designer CANNOT remove comments on the teebuster site so it was most certainly them.

None of the comments removed were by them so not sure what your on about. Can't see why your criticising them. I didn't see them complain about negative feedback in this thread :confused:

I think you may be getting confused. We are clearly discussing the removal of comments on the Tee Busters site, I left one yesterday about the poor quality of the design and when I went on the site later it had disappeared.

I think you may be getting confused. We are clearly discussing the removal of comments on the Tee Busters site, I left one yesterday about the poor quality of the design and when I went on the site later it had disappeared.
    Ahhhh I see now :D

Bad form by them if their doing that alright. I had a quick look yesterday on their forum out of curiosity and was surprised to see nothing there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Fazackerberry

I too got frustrated with Dr Who tees and Sherlock tees filling up some of the tee sites. Which is why I'm really happy to see my design sitting second on TeeBusters now! http://teebusters.com/design/287/Meet%20Aliens.%20Get%20Probed./ :D

I too got frustrated with Dr Who tees and Sherlock tees filling up some of the tee sites. Which is why I'm really happy to see my design sitting second on TeeBusters now! http://teebusters.com/design/287/Meet%20Aliens.%20Get%20Probed./ :D

Dont forget Keep Calm t-shirts.. oh. ya

• Registered Users Posts: 37 stainlesssteel

If anyone's interested in the current Campbell's Tomato Juice shirt, you can get a €1 discount (knocks off most of the delivery from your bill) with the code 'cam1'.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

Damn there was a Tonberry one :/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Mcanoif

Hi got my Loki T shirt and I LOVE IT!!!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Mcanoif

Hi, just saw there is a new Loki teeshirt up for voting, everyone loves my Loki tshirt and I want a new one have already placed my vote, this time I will buy a couple for friends so they will keep their hands off mine!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement