Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Sweet potato fries are my favourite.

Just home, dunno why I bother putting on makeup when it melts off me straight away anyway! Think its time I invested in a fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Sweet potato fries are my favourite.

Just home, dunno why I bother putting on makeup when it melts off me straight away anyway! Think its time I invested in a fan.

i roasted some of them, never made them into chips tho

I make my own curry mayo for the fries om nom nom

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hey folks. I think my dog has escaped for good this time. Woke up and she was not in the house, and her last escape hole from the yeard was open again. Getting the feeling my mother forgot she was out and went off somewhere

Hey folks. I think my dog has escaped for good this time. Woke up and she was not in the house, and her last escape hole from the yeard was open again. Getting the feeling my mother forgot she was out and went off somewhere

OH no:( hope she comes home soon wolfie

• Advertisement

Hopefully someone will find her, call the local dog shelter and radio station!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,808 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

OH no:( hope she comes home soon wolfie
    I would be very happy if she came home.
    Hopefully someone will find her, call the local dog shelter and radio station!
    I gonna call them tomorrow

Does she know her way home? My mother has a brainless dog who doesn't know her way around the house who ran off before. Thankfully someone found her and after a few calls around we got her back, for my mother's sake, she's the only one who likes that dog.

If someone sees her wandering around they will pick her up and ye will be reunited :)

pearl is not the smartest little dog on the planet. I hope someone finds her though

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Oh no, hope you find her wolfie. Contact your local vets and animal shelters and whatnot. Get some leaflets up in public places as well. :)

• Advertisement

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Oh no, hope you find her wolfie. Contact your local vets and animal shelters and whatnot. Get some leaflets up in public places as well. :)
    yeah, digging for numbers now.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

yeah, digging for numbers now.

Fingers crossed for you. :)

Just talked to a neighbor who saw someone picking her up. Hopefully they dropped her at the dog catcher

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

It's home time! Yaaaaay :D

sarahbro wrote: »
    It's home time! Yaaaaay :D
    Work time for me in a few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I went to bingo tonight for the first time in ages. Won nothing but it was nice to get out by myself for a few hours.

KKkitty wrote: »
    I went to bingo tonight for the first time in ages. Won nothing but it was nice to get out by myself for a few hours.
    I'd love to go to bingo! One of the girls goes every week with her mam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

KKkitty wrote: »
    sarahbro wrote: »
    I'd love to go to bingo! One of the girls goes every week with her mam

My cousins used to go when they lived in London, they serve drink in the bingo halls there, they'd have a HOWL, getting pished playing :D

I used to go to drag queen bingo in the gay bar every week. It really is so fun!

We should have a Noc Bingo Beers! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Bingo is a great laugh so ye should go :)

I might live in Dublin next year, look at the one Saturday night in Shirley Temple Bar The George

http://www.bingo.ie/dublin/

I used to go to drag queen bingo in the gay bar every week. It really is so fun!

Should be Post of the Day! :D:pac:

I took it so seriously. I wouldn't drink because it might affect my concentration. And would get really agitated when the drag queen would tell jokes. CALL OUT THE FRIGGIN NUMBER!!

I took it so seriously. I wouldn't drink because it might affect my concentration. And would get really agitated when the drag queen would tell jokes. CALL OUT THE FRIGGIN NUMBER!!
    Sounds like I'd be ;)

My dad used to call the bingo numbers in our village.... We used to give him awful slagging over it, all the oul wans LOVED him :D

ello ladies

I am not a lady

I am not a lady

true but i think you couls look quite fetching in the right dress:p

• Advertisement

true but i think you couls look quite fetching in the right dress:p
    Pretty sure that an erroneous statement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement