Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

smilernjl wrote: »
    that's good, i love watching thunderstorms:D

Well the thunderstorm last wednesday hit our house and messed up our modem and we had to buy a new one.................79 euro :mad:
    That's a lot of money going out at the one time. No wonder you needed a drink. Didn't think thunderstorms affected modems though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

morning all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

I'm doing up my budget here. Man I'm poor. Not third world poor thankfully but still.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

morning all

Hi PH. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

PH *tips hat*

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 612 ✭✭✭Lionel Messy

I'm feelin' good.

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Hi PH. :)
    hey jane
    jammstarr wrote: »
    PH *tips hat*

morning Jam

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hey PH and Lionel

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I'm feelin' good.

As good as North Korea, perhaps????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

598706_348369775234952_289817264_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,801 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

sarahbro wrote: »
    598706_348369775234952_289817264_n.jpg
    How cute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭writer_lady170

I'm rather tired so heading to bed, lovely chatting to everyone. Have a good night folks and talk then;):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

smilernjl wrote: »
    I'm rather tired so heading to bed, lovely chatting to everyone. Have a good night folks and talk then;):)
    Night :)

night smiler hey sarah

Pleasant slumbers smiler

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

KKkitty wrote: »
    That's a lot of money going out at the one time. No wonder you needed a drink. Didn't think thunderstorms affected modems though.

Lightning hit our house unforunately and messes everything ip :-(

debating weather or not to pull an all nighter till the cao offers are online at 6

Work beckons once more. Take it easy folks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yoink. :p I'm actually quite proud of myself that I know where your username comes from. :D

Where does it come from?:-D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

KKkitty wrote: »

Lightning hit our house unforunately and messes everything ip :-(
    As long as you and whoever else that was in the house are ok that's all that matters :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Well the thunderstorm last wednesday hit our house and messed up our modem and we had to buy a new one.................79 euro :mad:
    That happened in my house a few years ago- totally fried my modem, back in the days of dial up that was!
    Edit: Can't really see it happening tbh. College was my chance to get away from home, it would have made me happy. Living here is driving me insane and I can't afford to get away from here.
    Big hugs to you Jane. A bad atmosphere at home can be so soul destroying, it is something that really drags you down, when your own domain, your own sanctuary is the opposite of that. It is not good for a person. :(
    I hope everything gets sorted for you soon, could you defer the course for a year? I got accepted into DIT for a postgrad this year but the fees would be 6k so I had to turn it down- it sucks when something good happens and then you realise it's not going to be. I can understand the frustration it can cause.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Did you defer Posy? I had to defer my masters for a year and a half to save money.

Speaking of which I am now eligible to apply for my off campus work permit! Great since my new RA position is unpaid ¬_¬ I know I said never again, but I'd actually work retail now just to have money to buy nice things!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Did you defer Posy? I had to defer my masters for a year and a half to save money.
    I haven't decided yet! :o
    I might just do a similar-ish part time course and then go from there! The fact that I was like "6 grand?? Fupp off, I don't have that!" and not "I will get this money somewhere come hell or high water!!" maybe means it wasn't the course for me anyway! :pac:

Oooh, a work permit? There's much to be said alright for having money to by nice things! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Makes sense! When I got accepted I did a bunch of math to see how much money I would need and where I could get it from cause I wanted to do it!

Yeah I'm living grand and paying my rent and food and a bit of drinking, but I want to be able to buy stuff again! Living 5 minutes from the mall makes me sad, but also hopeful I can get a job there soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Harley.

It's Friday................or is it?!

• Moderators Posts: 51,720 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Fri.............

you damn Friday-faker!!! :mad::P

If you can read this, you're too close!

thats no way to speak to a fellow friday worshiper!

• Moderators Posts: 51,720 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

then don't get folks hopes up that today is that great day!!! :P:pac:

If you can read this, you're too close!

that sentence is too much a of a mouth full

• Advertisement

Harley. wrote: »
    It's Friday................or is it?!

It's my Friday, no work tomorrow \o/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement