Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Jesus, you weren't lying.. my ears as bleeding from these secret ones :(:P

Why are you surprised??? You have seen some of the shite on my Youtube playlists :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Yeah it does but I hadn't enough space on it. I'm happy with the one I got though. Just putting the music on it now. :D

What ya get?

I have realised that getting a large sd card might be a cheaper alternative to my problem for music storage than a dedicated device. hmmm. but then someone will have to remind me how to get my freakin music off of itunes and onto the bleeding thing cos i has forgotz. off to look at sd cards

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

www.MemoryC.com - based in Celbridge, nearly always have stuff the day after I order it from them. I've got SC and Micro SD and PC and Laptop RAM from them, have always been happy.

Shiminay wrote: »
    www.MemoryC.com - based in Celbridge, nearly always have stuff the day after I order it from them. I've got SC and Micro SD and PC and Laptop RAM from them, have always been happy.

question. what is the difference between micro sd and micro sdhc?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

koth wrote: »
    so, what did you get? you can't be getting gizmos and not share the details!! :P

Philips Go Gear SA060, 8GB. Has a micro SD card reader. Sounds is good on it. Using my own earphones because I got them for my birthday and they're purple. :p

pics_jpyall_1318851607.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

How much did it set you back Jane?

Glad to hear you can listen to songs without them freezing now :)

Leeg17 wrote: »
    How much did it set you back Jane?

Glad to hear you can listen to songs without them freezing now :)

It was reduced from 101 to 81! Happy days! I can expand the memory too, it can take up to a 32GB micro SD card. :)

Looks like a very good buy Jane.

SDHC is a slightly different standard, if your device doesn't specifically state that it can accept it, then don't get it :)

SDHC is a slightly different standard, if your device doesn't specifically state that it can accept it, then don't get it :)

they don't have big gig microsd cards tho, only sdhc :( gah

Yea, the HC stands for High Capacity, so if you want 32GB in micro format, has to be SDHC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

hdowney wrote: »
    what is the difference between micro sd and micro sdhc?

hc

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Kojak wrote: »
    hc

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCCpFqb2qZ2PN7uQ8cJTVGPdIQFL22pDeaVtEi1ugnWFSS6U5O8dIYDrRkFg

:P

If you can read this, you're too close!

Well, if it was so obvious, how come no one had posted (or noticed) it before me??????????????

Well, if it was so obvious, how come no one had posted (or noticed) it before me??????????????

because it was so obvious!!! It was redundant to point it out!! :P:P:P:P

koth wrote: »
    because it was so obvious!!! It was redundant to point it out!! :P:P:P:P

redundant? REDUNDANT????

Why are you making more people go on the dole?? You should be ashamed of yourself.....

redundant? REDUNDANT????

Why are you making more people go on the dole?? You should be ashamed of yourself.....
    :pac:

actually, that reminds me.....

Kojak......

funny-pictures-you-heard-it-you-re-fired-166b6fe953.jpg

Look what you have started....

strike.jpg

I'm delighted with it! :D

Yea, the HC stands for High Capacity, so if you want 32GB in micro format, has to be SDHC.

stupid flu :mad: I actually KNEW that, but my brain kaputted!!! I shall be getting the 32gb sdhc me thinkies. I like that website so thanking you shim :D
    hc

ah kojak :D
    I'm delighted with it! :D

where did you get it may i asky?

also :(:(:(:( RIP CSI MIAMI :(:(:(:(

I guess it's Final Credits for CSI:Miami.....

yeeaaaahh.jpg

:pac:

• Advertisement

where did you get it may i asky?

Got it in Argos. :)

Also, what???!! No more CSI Miami?? :(

Got it in Argos. :)

Also, what???!! No more CSI Miami?? :(

yup. no more csi miami. ny and csi proper been renewed tho. (there was gossip earlier this year about ny not getting renewed, NOTHING about miami, then BOOM today they announce it :()

they also didn't renew unforgettable

yup. no more csi miami. ny and csi proper been renewed tho. (there was gossip earlier this year about ny not getting renewed, NOTHING about miami, then BOOM today they announce it :()

they also didn't renew unforgettable

I don't really like NY, loved Miami and CSI proper though. Also very disappointed about Unforgettable. First Awake and now Unforgettable. I'm not holding out too much hope for Touch at this rate. :(

I don't really like NY, loved Miami and CSI proper though. Also very disappointed about Unforgettable. First Awake and now Unforgettable. I'm not holding out too much hope for Touch at this rate. :(

I love all of them. Although last season if CSI with Ted Danson :mad: I canni stand him. And now Marg Helgenberger is gone from CSI. gah.

What is Touch*. Never seen it?

*PS it has been officially renewed :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Was never a massive fan of CSI ironically, would prefer NY to Vegas/Miami though

mz Jane question. does that phillips yokey of yours link to itunes?

I love all of them. Although last season if CSI with Ted Danson :mad: I canni stand him. And now Marg Helgenberger is gone from CSI. gah.

What is Touch*. Never seen it?

*PS it has been officially renewed :D

Yay, it's been renewed! Thanks for telling me. :D

I really did try to make up my own explanation but this is from IMDb:
    Martin Bohm is a widower and single father who is haunted by an inability to connect to his emotionally challenged 11-year-old son Jake. But when Martin discovers that Jake can predict events before they happen, everything changes.

I really like it. Have to watch this week's episode later. :)

Yay, it's been renewed! Thanks for telling me. :D

I really did try to make up my own explanation but this is from IMDb:

I really like it. Have to watch this week's episode later. :)

ah yes the new show with wazzizface who played jack bauer in 24

@ hdowney:

Had to do some Googling but as far as I can see it does, you have to convert the song to mp3 and then transfer it. Apologies if I'm wrong. I just use Windows Media Player to sync my music and I've never had an iPod. :o

Yeah that's the show.. I quite like it I have to say. Never saw 24 either. :o

• Advertisement

You should *always* be using MP3 as your format - it's the universal "works on every single music playing device on the planet" one. Windows player will of course rip everything into WMA by default - I don't know what that malware that is iTunes does, but I have never seen a piece of software destroy a computer as efficiently as that.

Unless you're going for lossless, in which case you should probably be looking for FLAC, but not a lot of players support it and the files are much, much bigger.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement