Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sorry about that Kitty

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm sorry to hear that KKKitty :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I had a 120gb ipod and it was such a waste of money. I have easily 100gbs of music on my pc but I don't listen to that everyday and I certainly don't need to carry it around in my pocket. I have certain playlists I use for working out and certain playlists I use for other things and if I want a change I just pop on different things. I think with the emergence and popularity of external hard drives that there isn't as big a market as there used to be for mp3 players with huge capacity. The external hard drive that I keep my music on is about the size of your average wallet.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I have a 1tb external hard drive I got on a Bargain Alerts mispice, €35, love it :)

I agree with you Pixie about not needing such a high memory player, have a 32gb and don't have it half filled with music I listen to!
    Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I have an 8GB one now and it's not full so one the same size would be fine.. :o

So sorry to hear that. :( Hope you're okay. xx

See for me I am quite a picky music person. I like a lot of types of music (pretty much everything) but one day I'll be like yes put some Gaga on and the next be like NOOOO get her off. I can't be doing with having to sync the thing that regularly, so having something with all my music on and I can pick and choose what I fancy is right for me

KKkitty wrote: »
    Hi all. In hospital. My pregnancy turned out to be ectopic. Had an operation to sort it out today.

I am so sorry hun. If there is anything I can do just shout yea *hugs*

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I'm so thankful for your kind words. I've cried but with an ectopic pregnancy there's nothing I or anyone could have done xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm so thankful for your kind words. I've cried but with an ectopic pregnancy there's nothing I or anyone could have done xxxx

Can't imagine how you feel. Just try and focus on all the good things in your life, and the people you have who love you right now :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

sorry to hear your news Kitty hope your ok

hey everyone

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Can't imagine how you feel. Just try and focus on all the good things in your life, and the people you have who love you right now :)
    I'm feeling cried out now. Can't sleep really and I have a drip in my hand which is not pleasant.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening hope

hi wolfie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭jammstarr

Wolfman, PH. *nods*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Hello everyone. :)

Hey the there jamm , and jane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Hiya :)

Am watching UFC now, is anyone up to anything fun?

If anyone ever says "totes" or "totes awky momo" to me I will kill them. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm feeling cried out now. Can't sleep really and I have a drip in my hand which is not pleasant.

When you go home? My medical expertise recommends you some trashy mags!

hey jam , jane and lee,

my internet is beyond rubbish trying to download firefox and just got a estimated time of 2 days and 6 hours:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

If anyone ever says "totes" or "totes awky momo" to me I will kill them. That is all.

Dear god yes!

One of the girls actually said in class one day
    The totes awky momo when the momo is awky
    ... I died a little inside :(

Hey psycho-hope. :)

Oh good God I would have killed her Lee! :eek: :mad:

What's this totes awkwy business? :o

jammstarr wrote: »
    What's this totes awkwy business? :o

Oh it's stupid slang that teenagers seem to be using...

Totes = totally
    Awky = awkward
    Momo = moment

I have also seen "totes emosh", i.e. totally emotional (apparently).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Do people actually say 'totes'? Thought that was only in American tv shows :p

cloud493 wrote: »
    Do people actually say 'totes'? Thought that was only in American tv shows :p

Unfortunately I've heard people here saying it. Yes, people in Laois using "totes awky momo". *facepalm*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

That's why god invented the fist. For punching people like that :rolleyes:

cloud493 wrote: »
    That's why god invented the fist. For punching people like that :rolleyes:

I totally agree cloud. :D

Oh it's stupid slang that teenagers seem to be using...

Totes = totally
    Awky = awkward
    Momo = moment

I have also seen "totes emosh", i.e. totally emotional (apparently).

That sounds mighty irritating actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

527996_349662615079730_225824207463572_953710_1031228658_n.jpg

Anyone ever says that near me they are not getting a warning.

Hehe, that's funny Sarah. :D

Long time no see Sarah. How ya?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Anyone ever says that near me they are not getting a warning.

So what will they be getting? Prunes?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement