Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lair Caek! 5 Layers of deliciousness! Dedicated to Mr Wolf!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Denny M wrote: »
    Wish I could have said the same for WWE Raw last night :mad:

Haven't watched it in years Denny, is it that bad?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I like the WWE, it's just the Raw last night was pretty dire. Shame too, with a pay-per-view on Sunday.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Denny M wrote: »
    Wish I could have said the same for WWE Raw last night :mad:
    That was a less than stellar show last night, I agree

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

So what's everyone upto at this hour?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,794 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I need a snack, then I'll find something worth watching while I deal with laundry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm attempting to make a blog, but I think I'm too happy to have one! Everyone else's are so damn dramatic and miserable :pac:

Buck the trend Peaches :)

I'm listening to Explosions in the Sky while thinking about stuff trying to make myself a bit tired..

Every blog needs drama!

I was asleep a while ago, but I kept waking up to get sick, so I've just given up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I'm just not hipster enough, I never even put filters on my pictures :pac:

Filters on pictures are for people who understand such things!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

I has a sad. I was going to buy that Samsung MP3 player on eBay. When I was going asleep there were 3 left. I woke up and there was one. I was just about to go to Portlaoise to get a 3V voucher to pay for it and checked my watch list. Auction ended -- 0 left. Between waking up, checking it and being just about to leave I'd say only about ten minutes had passed. :(

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

TeaLady.gif

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,419 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Good morning lair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Mmmm Tea. Thanks Koth, the frilly apron suits you by the way! :pac::pac::pac:

577077614_1144089.gif?4

hondasam wrote: »
    Good morning lair
    Morning sam:)
    BadGirl wrote: »
    Mmmm Tea. Thanks Koth, the frilly apron suits you by the way! :pac::pac::pac:

I do like to make an effort for the Nocts ;):p

Off to Portlaoise to look at cheaper mp3 players. Samsung one was 192 in Argos, can't afford that. Only reason I was buying online was that a factory restored one was 76. :(

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Off to Portlaoise to look at cheaper mp3 players. Samsung one was 192 in Argos, can't afford that. Only reason I was buying online was that a factory restored one was 76. :(

How many gigs are you looking for on the player?

8GB at least. I had a look at a Philips touchscreen one on the Argos website for around 80 euro.

8GB at least. I had a look at a Philips touchscreen one on the Argos website for around 80 euro.

have a look here You can get up to 16GB in some models. I think shipping is €5 if you spend less than €100 but free if you go over.

One model has 16GB for €60.

Thanks for that. I've already left home and I'm going loopy without one so might try get one today though.. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Does your phone not play music? I used to have a dedicated MP3 player that I never went anywhere without, but I decided, after it's hard drive died (was a 60Gb Creative Zen) to see how I managed using my phone instead knowing that I would never be able to carry around the massive choice of music I was used to.

Long story short, I've never bothered looking at a dedicated device - it's so much handier only having to carry one device around and the sound from the phone is pretty good.

Yeah it does but I hadn't enough space on it. I'm happy with the one I got though. Just putting the music on it now. :D

Does it not take an SD card?

Yeah it does but I hadn't enough space on it. I'm happy with the one I got though. Just putting the music on it now. :D

so, what did you get? you can't be getting gizmos and not share the details!! :P

My 8Gb iPod is full... think I could probably take some stuff from it though, there's a good bit of stuff i don't listen to all the often on it....

Although...... reading Shim's post above, i could probably put a lot of my music on the 16Gb SD card in my phone.... hmmmm. I like this plan...... :D there's a job for the weekend :D:D

Take that Justin Bieber and Avril Lavigne off first :pac::pac:

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Take that Justin Bieber and Avril Lavigne off first :pac::pac:

Don't you start..... :mad::mad::mad:

:P There isn't actually any of either of them on it, there are worse ones though.... :o:o:o:o

At my last count I think I had about 200GB of music, so nothing I can get would ever carry it all around. Actually, I have a list of all my music here.

BadGirl wrote: »
    :P There isn't actually any of either of them on it, there are worse ones though.... :o:o:o:o

Jesus, you weren't lying.. my ears as bleeding from these secret ones :(:P

• Advertisement

Shiminay wrote: »
    At my last count I think I had about 200GB of music, so nothing I can get would ever carry it all around. Actually, I have a list of all my music here.

I was surprised when you sent me that list before that i had some of it on mine... not a lot mind you ;)

I have the beats audio headphones with my phone so the sound is pretty damn good...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement