Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mastodon + Gojira - Academy , Dublin - July 4th 2012

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Ticket arrived today anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Planemo

me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Me three!

Cannot wait

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Album art for new Gojira album released.
    Should it get it's own thread at this point? There's several posts about it in this thread.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=403924289631309&set=a.168408449849562.37256.164798226877251&type=1&theater

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭TheStickyBandit

Received my tickets too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Highly doubt it's going to be cancelled, wouldn't make sense.

Can't ****in' wait for this gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,146 ✭✭✭Passenger

Well considering that Katatonia cancelled their gig on the same night, you would imagine that two big Rock/Metal cancellations wouldn't be very likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Stormageddon

Has everyones ticket arrived but mine? Damn ticketmaster...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Has everyones ticket arrived but mine? Damn ticketmaster...
    Its not til July. I'm still amazed at how quick I received these and my Machine Head tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,283 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Added to Reading/Leeds anyway

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Cancelled. They have also disappeared from the T in the Park lineup. Looks like the rumours were true.
    http://www.mcd.ie/home/fn.php?c=9836379&ar=mastodon&cat=all

It is with great regret that Mastodon have had to cancel their Irish shows, due to the cancellation of the Sonisphere Knebworth Festival, Mastodon have been forced to curtail their tour and cancel their dates at The Academy. Mastodon would like to apologise to all their Irish fans and hope to be able to reschedule the show at a later date. Ticket refunds are available from point of purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

FFS. That's two ****in' shows cancelled that I wanted to get to this year. This and Katatonia. Not a happy chappy.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Vudgie

Very disappointing but probably inevetiable as soon as Sonisphere was cancelled.

No mention of when the rescheduled gig might be though probably September based on the prevous rumours.

It's odd that they haven't announced rescheduled dates for September if they planned to do so then? I'd then have the option of going to the rescheduled date instead of being refunded by Ticketmaster.

Only the second time in ten years I've bought tickets in advance for a gig that ended up cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭checkyabadself

Im really disappointed over this. I was really really looking forward to it. Any chance the rescheduled gig would end up in the Savoy in Cork. I heard a rumour that they had wanted to have the gig there originally.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

Feckin' sad now, was really looking forward to the gig and I have my tickets in front of me :mad: Crossing everything that they won't pull out of Sonisphere Madrid!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Ah you're ****ing kidding me?! I was looking forward to this so much too, happened to Rob Zombie last year, hopefully it doesn't become an annual trend...

jenizzle wrote: »
    Feckin' sad now, was really looking forward to the gig and I have my tickets in front of me :mad: Crossing everything that they won't pull out of Sonisphere Madrid!

That's in May right? Only July dates are affected it seems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭gerocks

Ah b*llocks. Paid online with ticketmaster. Got an email to say that they will refund the card used to purchase the tickets. That laser card & bank account have since been cancelled. Wonder if they'll have the cop on to refund my credit card (which they also have on file) instead? I've a feeling I'm gonna lose out big style here...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Can't see September dates happening then if they cancelled instead of re-scheduling. Unless maybe they play Olympia and Savoy or something.

Have ticket to Reading anyway.

/most hated poster on forum.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭xerces

Is anyone else still waiting on their Katatonia refund?

I was told by Tickets.ie that I would be refunded automatically because I ordered for box office collection, but to allow up to five working days for my bank to process the refund. That was on the 18th of April, ten working days ago :/

*Edit* Got refunded this morning.

Advertisement