Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A gay in the gym!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,943 ✭✭✭✭Stark

smash wrote: »
    Anyone ever hang out around the showers using their erection as a towel holder? :pac:

I forgot though that my local swimming pool has unisex changing rooms beside the pool, but has separate sex changing rooms for the gym area. Weird.

Probably for parents and kids getting changed.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

I go to a gym near Grafton St (Dublin) and there's plenty of gay lads there. Never had any problem to be honest and I wouldn't see why. Like everyone they keep to themselves and do there own thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Unisex changing rooms don't bother me though really I don't care who's there/watching/****/etc just as long as they stay out of my personal space :pac:

Well they're all individual cubicles. I've never seen one where everyone's walking around naked and showering in open showers together.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,943 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Well they're all individual cubicles. I've never seen one where everyone's walking around naked and showering in open showers together.

I did.

May have been a dream

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

rochey84 wrote: »
    I DO NOT USE THE CHANGING ROOMS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO PERV ON LADS CAUSE THE GYM IS NOT THE PLACE FOR THAT!

yeah, he waits til he gets to the gays bars to do that :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

Yes but in the shower area/changing rooms theres always that one person who needs to walk around naked. Why I try to get out of these places as fast as possible :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭rochey84

yeah, he waits til he gets to the gays bars to do that :D

No I just wait until I'm not in a place where people could potentially feel like they are being perved on! i.e. right outside the door of the gym!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

As long as you dont catch the gay off them i think it's fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Peetrik

If someone is attractive then you'll look.

Doesn't matter if they are attractive or not, if I see 'a homeless' with his bits out I'll look, groan (make disgusted face, roll eyes etc)... and then look again.

As was said anyway, couldn't give a fig if someone is gay in the changing room, infact feel free to perv away.

Yes but in the shower area/changing rooms theres always that one person who needs to walk around naked.

Usually the ugly people too. I have no idea where they get their confidence. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

I don't know if they did I wasn't looking anyway.
    Unisex changing rooms don't bother me though really I don't care who's there/watching/****/etc just as long as they stay out of my personal space :pac:

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Yes but in the shower area/changing rooms theres always that one person who needs to walk around naked.

I'm just fishing for compliments :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

I've been training in gyms a long time and I never had a problem with gay lads tbh. I tend to find serious trainers are there for serious training only, no matter what their orientation is. One gay lad I knew in London, was my go to guy when I was on a heavy day and wanted a serious spotter. Sexuality was a non-issue, but I suppose it is easy to see how the ignorant can make it one.

With that little rod? :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

With that little rod? :pac::pac:

The size of the rod doesn't matter, as long as it catches the fish :mad:

Yea it's like they don't care that their should be a law against them being out in public during daylight hours ....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭desertcircus

If I thought I was being checked out in the gym, it'd push my already elevated egotism to insufferable levels.

If I thought I was being checked out in the gym, it'd push my already elevated egotism to insufferable levels.

Why do you think my head is so inflated! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,172 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

If I was spending enough time in the gym to know that some of the other members were gay I'd be disappointed with my lack of progress if they weren't checking me out tbh!

Be honest: 99% of people in a gym are there to look better naked.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

some people are paranoid about gays...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

God I'd hate to spend a day in the gym! It'd be incredibly boring and the music would give you a head ache!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭GavMan

Hi Lads and ladies,

I posted something similiar in the LGBT forum but I would love a straight persons response to this question!

How would you feel in the gym changing rooms if you knew the bloke/girl beside you and equally naked was gay? Would it make you feel uncomfortable?

I only ask cause I'm gay and I just joined the gym and I feel uncomfortable for people in the changing rooms.

Let me state as well by the way I DO NOT USE THE CHANGING ROOMS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO PERV ON LADS CAUSE THE GYM IS NOT THE PLACE FOR THAT!

Do gays walk around with the fact tattooed on their, nowadays???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

GavMan wrote: »
    on their what now?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

GavMan wrote: »

Being totally honest, I only came back into this thread because I misread your screen name and thought it was 'gay man' and thought you might tell us about the men you've checked out in gyms :(

I am disappoint.

Babybuff wrote: »
    on their what now?

He accidentally the whole thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

He accidentally the whole thing

What do??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Pacifist Pigeon

NiallFH wrote: »
    Wouldn't really care, I dont imagine gay guys are in the gym changing rooms to perv and in my opinion if someone thinks they are there to look at them they have some serious ego issues

Well there's this website out there (quite popular, won't give it's name because it's a bit 18+) but basically there's forums and everything on it where gay guys talk about where the best place to "cruise" is - usually changing rooms are very popular. Now, I'm not on said website, because I find the whole notion of cruising very perverted and sickening. From what I gather there are a lot more gay guys who go to gyms, etc., specifically to perv than straight guys who do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Adhamh

Y'know OP, honestly I thought I would be irked by gays oogling me but recently I changed gyms and in the new place everybody in the changing rooms changes under a towel.

Now I'm strangely annoyed that I'm the only one manly enough to change with my balls hanging around in full view.

Take from that what you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭rochey84

Adhamh wrote: »
    Y'know OP, honestly I thought I would be irked by gays oogling me but recently I changed gyms and in the new place everybody in the changing rooms changes under a towel.

Now I'm strangely annoyed that I'm the only one manly enough to change with my balls hanging around in full view.

Take from that what you will.

I wanna make a sarcastic joke about the last line but I won't! :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭AeoNGriM

Hi Lads and ladies,

I posted something similiar in the LGBT forum but I would love a straight persons response to this question!

How would you feel in the gym changing rooms if you knew the bloke/girl beside you and equally naked was gay? Would it make you feel uncomfortable?

I only ask cause I'm gay and I just joined the gym and I feel uncomfortable for people in the changing rooms.

Let me state as well by the way I DO NOT USE THE CHANGING ROOMS AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO PERV ON LADS CAUSE THE GYM IS NOT THE PLACE FOR THAT!

I demand a straight men only section of the gym incase gay blokes look at us while we're working out/changing!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement