Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

At what age did you become a Right Wing Nutter ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

GombeanMan wrote: »
    Libertarians are smarter than both:)

In fairness, anyone on boards who has been declaring themselves as Libertarian definitely seems to be at the back of the pack.

Granted, that's purely anecdotal but the sample size is reasonable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

MaxSteele wrote: »
    Newsletter ?? I sense sarcasm

Hardly.

Whats "pro-white"?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Nodin wrote: »
    Hardly.

Whats "pro-white"?
    It depends on how you look at it. It could be just not taking the shíte other races come up with like "You're only doing XXX because I'm XXX" or else it could be completely like KKK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭MaxSteele

Hardly.

Whats "pro-white"?

Well I haven't a clue about this newsletter thing he's on about.

I simply believe the indigenous population should always be a majority (ie, Anglo-saxons/celts in britain and Ireland or indigenous black africans in Africa etc.)
    That goes for all countries. Just a personal belief, that's all.

Well I haven't a clue about this newsletter thing he's on about.

I simply believe the indigenous population should always be a majority (ie, Anglo-saxons/celts in britain and Ireland or indigenous black africans in Africa etc.)
    That goes for all countries. Just a personal belief, that's all.

So essentially you're saying you can't be black and Irish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

No he's not. Read it again.

Daniel S wrote: »
    No he's not. Read it again.

I'm sure he'll be able to clarify what he means himself.

Never said anything remotely like that, not true. Would just rather live in a society of majority native Irish.

Never said anything remotely like that, not true. Would just rather live in a society of majority native Irish.

You're saying that the "indigenous" population should always remain a majority. That automatically, of necessity, creates a division between people based on their origins. Thus, regardless of how long somebody can trace their roots back in this country, if they're provably of - for instance - Asian descent they'd have to be classed as a different kind of citizen. Follow?

You're saying that the "indigenous" population should always remain a majority. That automatically, of necessity, creates a division between people based on their origins. Thus, regardless of how long somebody can trace their roots back in this country, if they're provably of - for instance - Asian descent they'd have to be classed as a different kind of citizen. Follow?

I'm not asking for a facist policy of a DNA screening for every citizen of the country, I'm just stating a personal opinion. Let's not get into the whole "the hunter gatherers who crossed the frozen Irish sea 10,000 years ago can be traced to the sands of the arabian peninsula" debate.

Don't worry, you're not gonna see me patrolling Dublin in black slacks, a brown shirt with a fist symbol stitched on it, carrying an AR-15 rifle. I just stated my personal opinions and hoped someone could clarify what side of politics I fit into.

• Advertisement

I'm not asking for a facist policy of a DNA screening for every citizen of the country, I'm just stating a personal opinion. Let's not get into the whole "the hunter gatherers who crossed the frozen Irish sea 10,000 years ago can be traced to the sands of the arabian peninsula" debate.

Unfortunately the minute you say "indigenous", you have to do just that. Such things would have to be defined. You're also linking culture to "race" and so on. It's not the best road to go down.

Unfortunately the minute you say "indigenous", you have to do just that. Such things would have to be defined. You're also linking culture to "race" and so on. It's not the best road to go down.

Right then...roughly speaking

The ancient Milesian Race,(ie, Celtic, goidelic tribes), white skin, ginger/Blonde/dark hair, etc.

That's the best way i can describe it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭RichieC

Don't worry, you're not gonna see me patrolling Dublin in black slacks, a brown shirt with a fist symbol stitched on it, carrying an AR-15 rifle. I just stated my personal opinions and hoped someone could clarify what side of politics I fit into.

White supremacy isn't politics.

RichieC wrote: »
    White supremacy isn't politics.

Well a PC, bleeding heart liberal would probably cast me in to the "right wing nutter" category for being a "white supremacist" as you'd call it. And it was one of many views I stated which happened to annoy a particular person. I didn't ask for race debate. I think a politicians stance on nationalism would have some impact in politics.

Former mayor of Naas Darren Scully ring a bell ??

Right then...roughly speaking

The ancient Milesian Race,(ie, Celtic, goidelic tribes), white skin, ginger/Blonde/dark hair, etc.

That's the best way i can describe it.

So you've now created two classes of citizenship - one for the above, and the other with the sword of damocles over them in perpetuity.

So you've now created two classes of citizenship - one for the above, and the other with the sword of damocles over them in perpetuity.

I haven't created anything as you so eloquently put it. Where did I mention creating different classes of citizenship ? You're twisting a simple opinion into something fascist and taboo. You're getting completely off the point of the discussion anyhow. If you want a race debate I recommend you visit Stromfront or another forum.
    I'm done explaining myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

Newsletter ?? I sense sarcasm

Not really, apart from the pro white bit. Couldn't give a monkeys if someone was black, white or purple, just no gingers.

I haven't created anything as you so eloquently put it. Where did I mention creating different classes of citizenship ? You're twisting a simple opinion into something fascist and taboo. .........

I'm just pointing out the unfortunate (and inevitable) consequences of your idea.

kieranfitz wrote: »
    Not really, apart from the pro white bit. Couldn't give a monkeys if someone was black, white or purple, just no gingers.

I still genuinely don't no what you meant by newsletters. :confused:

I could pretend I'm all for a multicultural utopia, but unfortunately I don't pretend to be a hypocritical idealist who makes racist jokes indoors :)

I'm just pointing out the unfortunate (and inevitable) consequences of your idea.

*Sigh I never had any ideas about anything in the first place :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

I could pretend I'm all for a multicultural utopia, but unfortunately I don't pretend to be a hypocritical idealist who makes racist jokes indoors :)

What gets me is how many crawl out of the woodwork demonising mulitculturalism when you get the likes of lone nutters in Toulouse but nobody decries monoculturalism when you get the likes of lone nutters in Norway.

Why is this?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭kieranfitz

Its a homerism

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

Radical left to radical right, OP, I think you come under "extremist".

old hippy wrote: »
    What gets me is how many crawl out of the woodwork demonising mulitculturalism when you get the likes of lone nutters in Toulouse but nobody decries monoculturalism when you get the likes of lone nutters in Norway.

Why is this?

"Old Hippy"...I'll tread carefully with you :(
    Yes Anders Brevik is just as bad as the Toulouse nutter, the London, Madrid bombers etc. But my reasons for not being a big fan of multiculturalism actually have nothing to do with whatever extremist side that comes with it. Like i said above in my other post "I'm done explaining myself".

You just don't like being swamped by blacks. understood..

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭czx

It's like you and Americans.lol

czx wrote: »
    It's like you and Americans.lol

Yes, it is exactly like my criticisms of US Policy.. lol

Well at least you didn't feed me some high horse crap after your opinion :)

I wouldn't use as strong a term as that though :o ..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭Rabidlamb

guitarzero wrote: »
    Radical left to radical right, OP, I think you come under "extremist".

I ought to have you taken out & shot, in front of your family.
    Ooooops, sorry, just fell into the stereotype there, you are fully entitled to your opinion, wrong though it may be.
    Just keep hippies & liberal media out of my face & I'm a fierce nice fella.

• Advertisement

Well at least you didn't feed me some high horse crap after your opinion :)

I wouldn't use as strong a term as that though :o ..

...that was me trying to be "nice".

Advertisement