Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pschophysiological Intense Military Training (PIMT)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Donny5 wrote: »
    On a serious note, do you have any source for this? Legislation or previous prosecutions?

Sorry, cant find it. It may well have been repealed or I got it wrong.

@ investment....apologies to your solicitor buddy, i cant find the legislation so have to go with the professional opinion.

Found now and thanks to Gee Bag and Goldie fish for succeeding where I failed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Gee Bag

Think this is what you were looking for Offences Against the State Act 1939

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/1939/en/act/pub/0013/sec0018.html#zza13y1939s18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

investment wrote: »
    Hey

I'm sorry about the shooting last night...I was in a bad mood the girlfriend and I have been butting heads of late..and It all came to out last night

I was going to put up picture of our weekend away( members face would have to be blacked out) ...to show you guys however if manic moran changes his decision I will put up the photos

and what we do is not illegal as one of our members is a solicitor and he told us

Solicitor?
    Their job is to get people off after they broke the law. That and property searches during the property boom.
    Unless you paid him for the legal advice I'd check again.
    S15 OASA 1939
    15.—(1) Save as authorised by a Minister of State under this section, and subject to the exceptions hereinafter mentioned, it shall not be lawful for any assembly of persons to practise or to train or drill themselves in or be trained or drilled in the use of arms or the performance of military exercises, evolutions, or manoeuvres nor for any persons to meet together or assemble for the purpose of so practising or training or drilling or being trained or drilled.
    (2) A Minister of State may at his discretion by order, subject to such limitations, qualifications and conditions as he shall think fit to impose and shall express in the order, authorise the members of any organisation to meet together and do such one or more of the following things as shall be specified in such order, that is to say, to practise or train or drill themselves in or be trained or drilled in the use of arms or the performance of military exercises, evolutions, or manoeuvres.
    (3) If any person is present at or takes part in or gives instruction to or trains or drills an assembly of persons who without or otherwise than in accordance with an authorisation granted by a Minister of State under this section practise, or train or drill themselves in, or are trained or drilled in the use of arms or the performance of any military exercise, -evolution, or manoeuvre or who without or otherwise than in accordance with such authorisation have assembled or met together for the purpose of so practising, or training or drilling or being trained or drilled, such person shall be guilty of a misdemeanour and shall be liable on conviction thereof to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years.
    (4) This section shall not apply to any assembly of members of any military or police force lawfully maintained by the Government.
    (5) In any prosecution under this section the burden of proof that any act was authorised under this section shall lie on the person prosecuted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,258 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

Hey bigduffman....If you're a member of PIMT Regiment 101...you should have received an email about whats after happening between us and Manic Moran

Can you cc me on that one? I must have missed it.

NTM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

YOU WILL NOT TELL ME WHO I AM OR WHO I WILL BECOME......I AM IN CHARGE OF MY OWN DESTINY AND MY OWN DESTINY ALONE:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

YOU THINK YOUR THE TOP DOG ....BUT I'D CRUSH YOU SON IN MY FISTS AND SO WOULD MY MEN:mad::mad::mad::mad:

When i read this, I think of this......

respect_authoritah.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Can you cc me on that one? I must have missed it.

NTM

As did I. But apparently I'm not allowed play :(
    (3) If any person is present at or takes part in or gives instruction to or trains or drills an assembly of persons who without or otherwise than in accordance with an authorisation granted by a Minister of State under this section practise, or train or drill themselves in, or are trained or drilled in the use of arms or the performance of any military exercise, -evolution, or manoeuvre or who without or otherwise than in accordance with such authorisation have assembled or met together for the purpose of so practising, or training or drilling or being trained or drilled, such person shall be guilty of a misdemeanour and shall be liable on conviction thereof to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two years.

What would they think of airsofters under this definition? Maybe Mr. PIMT could get some airsofters on board to cover himself!

Airsofters do not pretend to be anything other than men playing soldiers. Investment, on the other hand, by his/her own admission is training the next breed of supersoldiers.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

a quick look at investments previous posts around boards.ie show exactly his credentials.

seems to be someone who didnt make it into the royal marines, lost his mind somewhere along the way and is now trying to recreate the life he never had with an underline tone of supressed homosexuality and schizophrenia.
    :pac:

So he is ideally suited to this sub-forum then!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Sounds more like he's ideally suited to a quiet white room with soft walls, but I suppose this is the military forum equivalent really.

• Advertisement

c-90 wrote: »
    a quick look at investments previous posts around boards.ie show exactly his credentials.

seems to be someone who didnt make it into the royal marines, lost his mind somewhere along the way and is now trying to recreate the life he never had with an underline tone of supressed homosexuality and schizophrenia.
    :pac:

Reposting from other thread:

Right we have a TCD student with an IT / "Psychology" background, who went from watching a neighbour pissing out his window, then coming up with the genius idea of setting up a chip van in a tobacco plantation to attract some good looking teenage girls, after inherriting some shooting land, realized that women may find a uniform attractive and transformed to a hard as nails RMC in the space of 6 months. Somewhere in this whirlwind space of time he has had the time to come back to Ireland and develop an entirely new military themed exercise initiative? No names now lads as this could get even more interesting

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Morpheus

WTF!? Where do I sign up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

Morphéus wrote: »

If you don't know, then you DON'T KNOW!!

The first rule of PIMT (sounds awfully like Pimped... which is possibly what Roger is doing with young investment) 101 is you don't talk about Pimping101 on Boards... not until they re-establish us on the main military site!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭OS119

if i fail the run, do you think 'Rodger' will make me pregnant?

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭beco2010

OS119 wrote: »
    if i fail the run, do you think 'Rodger' will make me pregnant?
    Well yes if you are female but from what iv gatherd from investment and the rodgering. if you are female you cant be accommodated for due to the lak of male equipment that is needed for PIMPT :D

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

Morphéus wrote: »

You don't sign up son...you earn your place !!!

And we are not recruiting until we can get 2 or more sponsors...we have 3 and need 5

There seems to be a lot of jealousy which only gives my men more moral

You don't sign up son...you earn your place !!!

And we are not recruiting until we can get 2 or more sponsors...we have 3 and need 5

more moral what? Moral fibre? Are you Johnny Giles?

morality?

Well kid you've done a great job at keeping the thread alive and amusing, don't mind the haters. Just keep reaching for that rainbow.

Do they sign a contract to be your man or are you open to having many men at once? Do you not have to share some of the men with rodger?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

this guy is off his f***ing rocker

• Advertisement

BigDuffman wrote: »
    Well kid you've done a great job at keeping the thread alive and amusing, don't mind the haters. Just keep reaching for that rainbow.

Do they sign a contract to be your man or are you open to having many men at once? Do you not have to share some of the men with rodger?

Thanks man

Roger takes the weaker men and I take the stronger men

Roger knows how to get the best out of every man no where they are

He spend 6 years in the french foreign legion, and it made him hard and rough

he fears no man or animal...always willing to give everything

c-90 wrote: »
    this guy is off his f***ing rocker
    That is not very nice.......... apologise you nasty person:D:D...... you are insulting the forum pet:D:D........ its a bit like kick my dog and you kick me:p:p:p:p:p

Thanks man

Roger takes the weaker men and I take the stronger men

Roger knows how to get the best out of every man no where they are

He spend 6 years in the french foreign legion, and it made him hard and rough

he fears no man or animal...always willing to give everything

So much innuendo in one post.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

I spent much of last week unable to feel my feet due to a combination of rivers and working in awfully cold weather.

What kind of training can you offer to make me a tougher cookie?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Poccington wrote: »

It's not training Poc, it's a mindset, a way of life! One cannot train like Investment and Roger do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

It's not training Poc, it's a mindset, a way of life! One cannot train like Investment and Roger do.

:(

in fairness it was more fun when he was pretending to try to be serious.

Poccington wrote: »
    I spent much of last week unable to feel my feet due to a combination of rivers and working in awfully cold weather.

Wet Socks are for cnuts....are you a cnut??:mad:...if not keep them dry!!!!

When we're training in wet/cold conditions we wear as little as possible. When we finish training we put on as much cloths as possible

When we're training in warm/hot conditions we wear as much as possible.When we finish training we put on as liitle as possible

When you train your mind your body will follow...when we train against the body to confuse the mind...In turn always leaving us tough and ready no matter the conditions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭Jawgap

When we're training in wet/cold conditions we wear as little as possible. When we finish training we put on as much cloths as possible

When we're training in warm/hot conditions we wear as much as possible.When we finish training we put on as liitle as possible

When you train your mind your body will follow...when we train against the body to confuse the mind...In turn always leaving us tough and ready no matter the conditions

Funny up until now.

What your actually suggesting there is dangerous - someone following your advice could end up with hyperthermia or hypothermia.

If you don't know what you're talking about then it's best to say nothing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,174 ✭✭✭twinytwo

wow just wow...... you do realise you have not got a single iota of a clue what you are talking about.

Do you even understand the basic principles of heat transfer??... or even how to train in different climates correctly?? .. i think not.

Im sure your one of the guys you find down the local spinning tales of days gone past when you took out an enemy position with nothing more than a stick, a condom and an army ration.

Advertisement