Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pschophysiological Intense Military Training (PIMT)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭Donny5

Jawgap wrote: »
    I'm sure if you ask anyone you'll get the following reply.......

"Sir, I am unaware of any such activity or operation... nor would I be disposed to discuss such an operation if it did in fact exist, sir."

First person to name the movie, gets an all expenses 2 night weekend trip away up the mountains:D

Charlie don't surf.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭investment

I will be holding the Second PIMT session next weekend. Those who did not attend last weeks training will no be authorised to attend. No usernames will be used as per usual.

Second Session:Psychological well being in the field Location: (Non- disclosed) Time: 9:00pm Date:16/3/12-18/3/12 Fee: Free

-All attending must bring a sleeping bag and food for a two night trip
    -All attending must stay the required 48 hours
    -Alcohol will be provided at 2200 on the 17/3/12 (St Patricks day)
    -Training will be carried out by Roger and myself over the weekend
    -Roger will be in charge of Discipline and punishment
    -All attending must on the bus 5mins before departure
    -Location will be emailed out on Thursday mid-day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

Rodgering, discipline and punishment.

Hmm.

So, apart from the fact he's a nutjob, is this fella for real? Has he suckered some poor impressionables into his band of merry men?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭OS119

Donny5 wrote: »
    So, apart from the fact he's a nutjob, is this fella for real? Has he suckered some poor impressionables into his band of merry men?

unfortunate choice of words...

the only way to tell is to look out for a group of young, slightly jumpy young men with short hair walking around like John Wayne after being 'disciplined' by 'Rodger'...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

It's GOTTA be the good lord Baron Castleshorrt

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

gatecrash wrote: »
    It's GOTTA be the good lord Baron Castleshorrt

Y'know, the idea had crossed my mind...

Y'know, the idea had crossed my mind...

Well he DOES need the money after that unfortunate conflagration.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Joni23

investment wrote: »
    De-brief
    beasting will be handed out by Roger.

Im afraid to ask but WTF is a beasting??

Joni23 wrote: »

It's where Roger removes all your clothes, then his, including briefs or boxers or tighty whiteys or whatever, and then, well then Roger and investment have a bit of man on man fun. with you as the filling.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Joni23

gatecrash wrote: »
    It's where Roger removes all your clothes, then his, including briefs or boxers or tighty whiteys or whatever, and then, well then Roger and investment have a bit of man on man fun. with you as the filling.

That was funny till i got to the you part.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭OS119

Joni23 wrote: »

it should be phyically intense training given as a punishment - but i fear in this case it may have a more litteral meaning: the beast with two backs...

Oh Dear...........

Looks like investment and Roger got themselves into trouble.... :p

http://www.irishtimes.com/indepth/slideshows/air-corps-mountain-rescue/

Great weekend was had by all. I'm sore all over but where there is "no pain there is no gain". A lot was acheived this weekend and we are growing strong as a group. I will email out photos mid week. I wasnt expecting as many men to turn out but I'm damn proud of everyone of you.Roger was very happy with your performance and is willing to come back again. I was disappointed with the number of smokers in the group and after discussing this with roger smoking will be prohibited in PIMT regiment 101. I'm glad everyone likes their shirts and I still have a few XL so email me if you need a bigger size.

Training update will be posted during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Looking forward to next update investment...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

This is very entertaining, even to a soft civilian like me.

Confab wrote: »
    This is very entertaining, even to a soft civilian like me.

Investment won't be long showing you how to get hard. He has no time for soft men.

BigDuffman wrote: »
    Looking forward to next update investment...

Hey bigduffman....If you're a member of PIMT Regiment 101...you should have received an email about whats after happening between us and Manic Moran

I will not let my men be degraded and insulted by Manic Moran. We wont be putting updates in a Walter Mitty forum...WHEN WE SHOULD DAMN WELL BE IN THE MILITARY FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Hey bigduffman....If you're a member of PIMT Regiment 101...you should have received an email about whats after happening between us and Manic Moran

I will not let my men be degraded and insulted by Manic Moran. We wont be putting updates in a Walter Mitty forum...WHEN WE SHOULD DAMN WELL BE IN THE MILITARY FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Prove to the military forum you are worthy of inclusion.

Numerous questions have been asked in this thread and you have not answered any of them.............Respect is earned not given and you have not earned it.

Put up or stay here where you belong!!!!!

Dogwatch wrote: »
    Prove to the military forum you are worthy of inclusion.

Numerous questions have been asked in this thread and you have not answered any of them.............Respect is earned not given and you have not earned it.

Put up or stay here where you belong!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:...WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I DONT NEED YOUR RESPECT AND MY MEN CERTAINLEY DONT NEED YOUR RESPECT

SO JOG ON!!!!! SUNSHINE :mad:

• Advertisement

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:...WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I DONT NEED YOUR RESPECT AND MY MEN CERTAINLEY DONT NEED YOUR RESPECT

SO JOG ON!!!!! SUNSHINE :mad:

Shouting is rude and why do you come here pretending to be something you are not.

This thread is in the correct place.

IF you qualified to conduct such exercises, what is the problem with demonstrating it in a calm and rational way. You appear to have a very short fuse and maybe you should consider taking anger management courses.

Shouting is rude and why do you come here pretending to be something you are not.

This thread is in the correct place.

IF you qualified to conduct such exercises, what is the problem with demonstrating it in a calm and rational way. You appear to have a very short fuse and maybe you should consider taking anger management courses.

YOU WILL NOT TELL ME WHO I AM OR WHO I WILL BECOME......I AM IN CHARGE OF MY OWN DESTINY AND MY OWN DESTINY ALONE:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

YOU THINK YOUR THE TOP DOG ....BUT I'D CRUSH YOU SON IN MY FISTS AND SO WOULD MY MEN:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Awww investment, did the big mean mod make you cry??

You used to be funny. On the most pathetic WUM I've ever seen, but it was amusing, none the less.

Now you are trying too hard to get giggles. Which is sad, they should just flow naturally.

YOU WILL NOT TELL ME WHO I AM OR WHO I WILL BECOME......I AM IN CHARGE OF MY OWN DESTINY AND MY OWN DESTINY ALONE:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

YOU THINK YOUR THE TOP DOG ....BUT I'D CRUSH YOU SON IN MY FISTS AND SO WOULD MY MEN:mad::mad::mad::mad:

He who shouts loudest is usually the one with nothing to say.

You really have anger issues!! Is this how you treat people?

Why are you threatening me? This usually the way people go when they ae unable to sustain a reasoned debate or conversation. Is bullying and intimidation the only methods you know?

Run around pretending to be something you are not if you want.
    Your continued shouting and ranting tells me that I have asked some tough questions of you and you cannot give a truthful answer and that I challenge whatever delusions you are about to bring into the real world.

You still refuse to tell anyone how you are qualified to conduct such "training" or answer any of the other reasonable questions that have been asked!!

Best WUM ever.

I still believe such training and engaging in military style drilling is unlawful.... anyone agree?
    I know those wolly jumper sunglasses and beret crowd are frowned upon by the courts at present..

He who shouts loudest is usually the one with nothing to say.

You really have anger issues!! Is this how you treat people?

Why are you threatening me? This usually the way people go when they ae unable to sustain a reasoned debate or conversation. Is bullying and intimidation the only methods you know?

Run around pretending to be something you are not if you want.
    Your continued shouting and ranting tells me that I have asked some tough questions of you and you cannot give a truthful answer and that I challenge whatever delusions you are about to bring into the real world.

You still refuse to tell anyone how you are qualified to conduct such "training" or answer any of the other reasonable questions that have been asked!!

Hey

I'm sorry about the shooting last night...I was in a bad mood the girlfriend and I have been butting heads of late..and It all came to out last night

I was going to put up picture of our weekend away( members face would have to be blacked out) ...to show you guys however if manic moran changes his decision I will put up the photos

and what we do is not illegal as one of our members is a solicitor and he told us

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

Aww go on Manic! Be sound!

Hey

I'm sorry about the shooting last night...I was in a bad mood the girlfriend and I have been butting heads of late..and It all came to out last night

I was going to put up picture of our weekend away( members face would have to be blacked out) ...to show you guys however if manic moran changes his decision I will put up the photos

and what we do is not illegal as one of our members is a solicitor and he told us

Why dont you answer the questions put to you about your qualifications to conduct such exercises. Your solictor buddy is wrong. Military training of any sort is prohibited except when done by the PDF. This dates back to the "Troubles" between the 1960's and the 2000's.

Random photos do not prove anything as they can be obtained all over the internet.

• Advertisement

Your solictor buddy is wrong. Military training of any sort is prohibited except when done by the PDF. This dates back to the "Troubles" between the 1960's and the 2000's.
    On a serious note, do you have any source for this? Legislation or previous prosecutions?

Advertisement