Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Secure watch battery fault

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BrianT2015

Ardent wrote: »
    I have just encountered the very same battery fault on my hkc system. The advice here is great, going to try to replace the battery myself.

Can either of you guys send me a copy of the manual for this system?

Hi KoolKid, I've just found this thread and it sounds exactly like what I need to do. Would you be able to send me a copy of that manual too please. Sounds like I should go through the menus and note the settings before switching off the mains and removing the battery (to make sure I by the right type).
    There may well be a few parts of the menu I miss the the manual could be vital.

Thanks, BT

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi Brian. Unfortunately we are no longer allowed to help you here with manuals . If you contact the manufacturer or an installer I'm sure they will look after you.
    If you need help with anything in particular come back to us & we'll try help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BrianT2015

Thanks KoolKid.

Advertisement