Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WrestleMania 28 at CAPTAIN'S GRAFTON ST/TALLAGHT! **THANK YOU LEGGO**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

esprimo wrote: »
    leggo, can you give a rough idea as to what day the boards ticket allocation will take place? Also is it possible to call captains and pay over the phone..

You can try but I've been told they can't accept phone or online bookings unfortunately.

Will have the allocation over the next few days, have to find a day when I have the time to do it properly and should know tomorrow or the next day when that'll be.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Xinkai wrote: »
    Got my ticket early, thanks nice manager who believes I won't be in Dublin tomorrow ^_^

I hope your the only one who got them early cause ill ****ing flip if i get down there early 2morrw and have hassle getting the amount of tickets im looking for :pac:.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Any chance of having the thread title renamed? Some non regulars might come looking for some info and wont realise its about the event.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Hey guys! Looking forward to this event, was gonna travel up to watch it live but now that I'm performing aswell I got to say I'm extra excited! Should be a good night all around.

Get a video message off Ryder? Hmmmm...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,648 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

.. it's gonna be some dash into the city centre from Park West and back again on my lunch break but I'm not going to risk leaving it until after work in case they are sold out.

• Advertisement

Myself and a mate will probably be going , we grew up with Sheamus so we thought we might celebrate it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Should get down there for 12.30, I'll be stunned if they're sold out by then. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Not off work til 3.30, hopefully be in town for 4... Raged if i dont get a ticket!!

This is definitely going to selll out! :D

I hope Leggo gets back on to the woolshed and lets them know what a massive success this has been and how they missed out big time! The fools! :D

• Advertisement

In town since half 9 lol taught I'd try it early went in bout hour ago but nah not till 12 sit on me hole and wait in Stephens green shopping center so. Went in bought mothers day card and mass effect 3 * for me not me ma* lol and saw that Ray Foley fella in one the shops ha looks less mad in real life then the telly!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I hope Leggo gets back on to the woolshed and lets them know what a massive success this has been and how they missed out big time! The fools! :D

If this does sell out very quickly then it wouldn't surprise me if I they end up doing something after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Turns out I won't be able to go after all......seeing as....erm.....I'm going to wrestlemania!! :D

Work paying for flights and wwe paying for hotel accommodation and tickets!! Ahh wooo hooo!!

Turns out I won't be able to go after all......seeing as....erm.....I'm going to wrestlemania!! :D

Work paying for flights and wwe paying for hotel accommodation and tickets!! Ahh wooo hooo!!
    Go fcuk yourself. :pac:

you-jelly.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Shadooby

Now now, be nice Bob! You forgot to say please! ;)

I'm not able to get into town but have a friend going in to get tickets, if he fails me, he'll regret it!! ;)

Got mine just before 12 was two or three other people there at the time hopefully everyone gets the amount there looking for anyway. Pretty class looking tickets as well :-)

I picked mine up at 12.45

I asked the girl on the desk there and she reckons she had shifted about 50 tickets since they opened at 12noon (ish)

Word on the street is its sold out?!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I was there about 30 minutes ago and i didn't get that impression? One of the girls was telling another that "these are the WWE tickets if people ask for them, 5 euros".

img0116hg.jpg

• Advertisement

CMpunked wrote: »

Must be true, I just sold one for €50 on e-bay

CMpunked wrote: »

Must be true, I just sold one for €50 on e-bay
    €50? Good man.

Only kidding.

They couldn't be sold out already could they?

250 max capacity
    - >100 sold in first hour or so
    - 20 (is it?) been held for boardies

Still leaves loads...

There's still tickets available but the way they're selling I wouldn't be surprised if they're gone by the end of the day.

Is it just me or is the place not that big? I have a feeling it's going to be an uncomortable and packed sweatbox on the night.

Is it just me or is the place not that big? I have a feeling it's going to be an uncomortable and packed sweatbox on the night.

Do you always have to find a problem with everything?! :p

We aren't/can't fill it to absolute capacity (i.e. it'd probably be possible to squeeze 300 in there if we discarded concerns like people needing to breathe etc) for this exact reason.

So while it will be packed, more than likely, we want it to be 'good packed' for a great atmosphere rather than uncomfortably crowded.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

leggo wrote: »
    We aren't/can't fill it to absolute capacity (i.e. it'd probably be possible to squeeze 300 in there if we discarded concerns like people needing to breathe etc) for this exact reason.

So while it will be packed, more than likely, we want it to be 'good packed' for a great atmosphere rather than uncomfortably crowded.

Ppppft. Oxygen is overrated :pac:

Oh don't get me wrong lads, i'm immensely looking forward to it, big up leggo for all the work!

• Advertisement

Oh don't get me wrong lads, i'm immensely looking forward to it, big up leggo for all the work!

Nah it's a valid concern. If you want a look at what the place is like to capacity, the Superbowl pics are on their website.

Advertisement