Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Sauve wrote: »
    Thought it was just me, poor eyes are closing an don't have the energy to take myself up to bed.

Im heading that way myself very shortly.

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Otis, Awec, let's all be sensible and go to bed now.
    1...2...3.... and ...power off.....

Nah, just gonna check this over here and then I'll go.... >>>>>>

and then this thing <<<<<<<<<<

BAM

It's 3am.....

• Advertisement

awec wrote: »
    By the way you should note I decided to be nice and resisted the temptation to make a joke about "lets go to bed now".

What, you, me and Otis?
    Didn;t think that'd interest you Awec, but if you insist....... :pac:

:pac:

Feck sake!

That'll teach ya :p

I said I was nice and resisted the temptation to make the joke!

But by saying that you removed all niceness.
    Niceness cancelled, your joke stands.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I was awake at half five this morning, I was supposed to be working at seven. By then I hadn't an ounce of sleep in me so I just rang in sick and took the day off. And here I am again now, five hours and twenty mins until I have to get up, and not a mission of me getting to sleep. I don't know what the fcuks wrong with me.

Panthro wrote: »
    I was awake at half five this morning, I was supposed to be working at seven. By then I hadn't an ounce of sleep in me so I just rang in sick and took the day off. And here I am again now, five hours and twenty mins until I have to get up, and not a mission of me getting to sleep. I don't know what the fcuks wrong with me.

Ah feck Panthro. Hate when that happens.

Is there anything bothering you?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Sauve wrote: »

Ah feck Panthro. Hate when that happens.

Is there anything bothering you?
    Ara same oul same oul, you know yourself. Im sure it's just a phase.

Ara same oul same oul, you know yourself. Im sure it's just a phase.

I know exactly what you mean, had the same kind of mood all weekend myself.
    I always find a bit of a break from routine helps - do something daft or get a good mate and get silly for a few hours. If nothing else, it'll tire you out enough to sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Good morning all :D Hope people slept! Last night was great fun :)

Edit should have been :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Pembily wrote: »
    Good morning all :D Hope people slept! Last night was great fun :(

Morning Pem and everybody..

Do tell?

It should have been a :)

Met up with an old friend and we just had a great night, unexpected but great! Was just what I needed... I also may have been a bit tipsy, fecking smirnoff mojitos are deadly.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

It should have been a :)

Met up with an old friend and we just had a great night, unexpected but great! Was just what I needed... I also may have been a bit tipsy, fecking smirnoff mojitos are deadly.

an old friend eh??? *nudge nudge* ;);)

:pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Ah Pemb, on a school night! :p

• Advertisement

TP I've no idea what your implying...

Drav I'm grand now though, I've eggs and grapefruit juice :)

TP I've no idea what your implying...

Drav I'm grand now though, I've eggs and grapefruit juice :)

After a feed of mojitos last night that could make an interesting concoction. Hope you're not working in a confined space with others!! :D

Nah eggs never do that to me. I'm on my third glass of grapefruit juice, this is why I never buy it :o

How are you today?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

haha, cool! :cool:

hmmm, I found myself asking a friend of mine "Sure isn't it too early to plan in advance?" this morning when he asked me to keep the 17th August free. Seems thats when The Expandables 2 is due to be released.

I'm looking forward to seeing it because I loved the first'un. I just don't get the way people can be hyped up to see a movie that they'll plan so far ahead of time. :confused:

Nah eggs never do that to me. I'm on my third glass of grapefruit juice, this is why I never buy it :o

How are you today?

Grand, bit tired but not too bad..

That's serious planning! I'm not even that bad...

Was told last night some things never change, the guys forgot how high pitched I get when tipsy :o

Was told last night some things never change, the guys forgot how high pitched I get when tipsy :o

haha, I've a friend how does that. Its absolutely hilarious. :pac:

haha, I've a friend how does that. Its absolutely hilarious. :pac:

I think some of my friends would disagree :pac: I do try to remember my indoor voice but I tend to forget it :o

I hope the busy week flies TP :)

Oh dear.. I either get sleepy or hyper when drunk, depending on the mood before the alcohol consumption begins

• Advertisement

I think some of my friends would disagree :pac: I do try to remember my indoor voice but I tend to forget it :o

I hope the busy week flies TP :)

Well yesterday did, so off to a flying start!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement