Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Daisies wrote: »
    Donno about that, childbirth you get epidurals and gas. Headex is all you get for a cold.
    Good point actually mate.

When either of ye decide to push a watermelon through your nostril we'll attempt to compare :P
    Ah but your body is built for it. My ass isn't built for what comes out of it. Nearly crying I do be :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Daisies wrote: »
    When either of ye decide to push a watermelon through your nostril we'll attempt to compare :P

Nostril?

Ah bejaysus.

Pembily wrote: »
    Cold / childbirth??????

Kick in the balls and childbirth is a possibility, but a cold and childbirth??????????

I am well aware this is the Gentleman's Club but cop on to feck :P

Dont even mention a kick in the spuds missy!
    :eek:

Thats worse than man flu and child birth combined!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Don't even mention a kick in the spuds missy!
    :eek:

Thats worse than man flu and child birth combined!

AAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDD here we go...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Pembily wrote: »
    AAAAAAAANNNNNNDDDDD here we go...

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

A straight kick to the sack isn't all that terrible, it's getting a flick there that's worse. Your mind tells you you're ok, then a few seconds later you feel like you've fallen genitals first onto a table saw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Cold/child birth,same difference discomfort wise tbh.

Childbirth doesn't worry me any more. Its the stitching up after that is worrying. I keep hearing stories. :(

Evenin' all!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Larianne wrote: »
    Childbirth doesn't worry me any more. Its the stitching up after that is worrying. I keep hearing stories. :(

Evenin' all!

Good evening! How are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

I'm good thanks HB. Just in the process of making stew. Jeez it takes an age! Least I won't have to cook tomorrow.

Halfway through my stint in the bog. :) Surviving so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

awec wrote: »
    Sauve wrote: »
    Here - try this.

It's a big spoon of HTFU.

Thanks Sauve, your sympathy means a lot to me. :pac:

Want to come look after me Sauve? Bring me cups of tea in bed etc? I'm clearly not well. :P

Feckin kick in the ass is all you'll get boyo :pac:

Ah no, I might stretch to a hot poteen....

• Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

Donno about that, childbirth you get epidurals and gas. Headex is all you get for a cold.
    How many of the ladies on this thread have experienced child birth?

How many of the lads on this thread have taken a boot to the bollocks?

I feel we will win this argument. :cool:

Ah, ah, ah I don't think so ! I'll raise you a sinus infection and I've given birth without the epidural TWICE !!

I win :D

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

A kick to the bollox is worse for this reason.

Having both a OPen nerve on my teeth and a Kick to the bollox, i can atest that a kick is worse. My mother has given birth twice, and have had an open nerve on her teeth, she said the nerve hurt more

therefore, a kick to the bollix is worse then childbirth

A kick to the bollox is worse for this reason.

Having both a OPen nerve on my teeth and a Kick to the bollox, i can atest that a kick is worse. My mother has given birth twice, and have had an open nerve on her teeth, she said the nerve hurt more

therefore, a kick to the bollix is worse then childbirth

Don't mind her, she was probably out of her head on gas and air. Tiz wonderful stuff :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭DerekDGoldfish

As well as the other obvious reasoning, you often hear a woman say I'd like to have another baby, you never hear a man say Id like another kick in the balls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

As well as the other obvious reasoning, you often hear a woman say I'd like to have another baby, you never hear a man say Id like another kick in the balls.

Yeah, they say they'd like to have another baby, but you never hear a woman going "Oooh, remember that 16 hour labour? I'd really LOVE another go at that!" :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

jaysus, ye are all a bunch of pansies, come back to me once you've given child birth while getting a kick in the balls and down and out with man flu!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,684 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

What has this place decended into?! Babies and ball kicking?!
    Why back in my day, it was all brandy and cigars..
    I hung out with a few mates today after work, I was trying to think of the last time I hung out with them without alcohol involved, its been a while!:o
    Half a plan to go to the cinema was formed among us for tomorrow evening, I'm looking forward to it!

• Advertisement

Yeah, they say they'd like to have another baby, but you never hear a woman going "Oooh, remember that 16 hour labour? I'd really LOVE another go at that!" :cool:
    You can't have one without the other! :pac:

It's called a c section darling. You know, to posh to push.

niamhx wrote: »
    It's called a c section darling. You know, to posh to push.
    Forgot about those. :pac:

Amature ;)

I wish I'd an epidural for my head right now, that or drac amutation is looking good, this sinus infection hurts like hell :(

niamhx wrote: »
    Amature ;)

I wish I'd an epidural for my head right now, that or drac amutation is looking good, this sinus infection hurts like hell :(
    That'd be amateur. :P

I am sitting here with tissue stuffed up my nose and a sore throat! I am not well, not well at all. :(

Shuurrp I'm sick ! Anyway the phone changed it, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :P

I've had my head over bowls of hot water all day....my skins going to be like crap by the end of the week. We'd make a pretty pair :)

Indeed I looked at myself in the mirror when I got home from work tonight.

Haven't shaved in about 4 days, eyes are bloodshot and red, nose is all red and won't stop running, throat is sore so it hurts to swallow.

I must be a real pretty picture to look at right now. :o

Jeez, I don't look as bad as that thank god :pac:

Get well soon :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

you're both whingey babies. I once went to work with a bad flu and a case of diarrhea. I worked all day on a building site with no toilets. It's al in your head. Like a hangover, ignore it and it goes away :)

I haven't really gotten sick much since. I think my body said right this mucker;s to hard for us :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement