Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

This turn of events has brightened up my day!

Welcome back Otis!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Thanks man,the final straw came this morning when browsing this thread and I saw some new names being suggested for it,lemon party indeed Wolfie!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Necronos wrote: »
    Thanks man,the final straw came this morning when browsing this thread and I saw some new names being suggested for it,lemon party indeed Wolfie!

If only we had know it would be that easy :P

Welcome back :)

Pembily wrote: »
    If only we had know it would be that easy :P

Welcome back :)

Thanks pet,Im glad I took the break tbh but did miss youse gaize a helluva lot.
    :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

i was not the first one to bring up lemons okay, i just brought it to its natural conclusion :pac:

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »
    i was not the first one to bring up lemons okay, i just brought it to its natural conclusion :pac:

Ehhhh,anyone that knows what lemon party is knows it aint no god damned natural conclusion,ya pup ya!
    :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

what's your idea then mr im so smart!

what's your idea then mr im so smart!

Jeebus,what happened to ya Wolfie?

No capital letters,punctuation all over the shop,do you need to talk about something?

:pac:

How about Hugs,Sweat and Beers?

Hugs for the love in the forum,sweat for the errrr,exercise >.> and beers for the love of beers that usually leads to some kind of sweating!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

What's this? Newcastle live on ESPN this evening against Monaco... Awwwwwwww yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Maguined wrote: »
    Short Shorts appreciation Society?.

This!!

Don't you lie - it was my convincing on Facebook that led to your triumphant return!!

100428.gif

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

"Sir, where's my monocle?"

Or with the way this thread has turned out over the last few months,

"Lady, where's my monocle?"

Necronos... Jesus Otis, if you're coming back then at least choose a username that doesn't insinuate that you like to have sex with dead people. :pac:

The Ladies Lounge - Off Topic Chat

That_Guy wrote: »
    Necronos... Jesus Otis, if you're coming back then at least choose a username that doesn't insinuate that you like to have sex with dead people. :pac:

Hah,its actually the name of a charector from a horror movie,he was a bad ass sorcerer that made a pact with the devil.

Besides,Otis Driftwood was a serial killer/necrophiliac/psychopath so that name was prolly alot worse!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

And Ned the Shed or something? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Thanks pet,Im glad I took the break tbh but did miss youse gaize a helluva lot.
    :)
    Welcomes back, dude! \0/ :D

You've brightened up my incredibly shit morning :D

Hermione* wrote: »
    Welcomes back, dude! \0/ :D

You've brightened up my incredibly shit morning :D

400x400px-LL-e95604cb_Happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

I dont have enough posts to be able to thank yet!

Hah,its actually the name of a charector from a horror movie,he was a bad ass sorcerer that made a pact with the devil.

Besides,Otis Driftwood was a serial killer/necrophiliac/psychopath so that name was prolly alot worse!

Should have gone with Otis Redding!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I dont have enough posts to be able to thank yet!
    Keep spamming! :pac:
    Should have gone with Otis Redding!
    Oooh, good name!

We should have a "Welcome to Boards Necronos" / "Welcome Back Otis" Beers!!! :D:D

• Advertisement

We should have a "Welcome to Boards Necronos" / "Welcome Back Otis" Beers!!! :D:D

In Cafe En Seine.. He loves it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭oddman2

I second this motion. Motion passed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

New Mumford and Sons album in September! \o/

How're we all? How was the weekend?

Jeebus,what happened to ya Wolfie?

No capital letters,punctuation all over the shop,do you need to talk about something?

i rarely use them when im feeling lazy :pac:
    New Mumford and Sons album in September! \o/

How're we all? How was the weekend?
    im exhausted still despite all my r&r at the weekend... although it was a pretty productive one, between sorting out getting free stuff from the hotel i complained to, booking flights to LA, got ma hurr did, had a table quiz... :eek:
    this weekend is going to be action packed as well :o

friend won 40 days unlimited classes at some place that does yoga pilates and kettlebell stuff, so since im already starting yoga soon with someone else we said we'd try the kettlebell (i'll have to pay but i think there's a 'bring a friend' discount)
    except that's in rathfarnham only so pilates it is...

That_Guy wrote: »
    In Cafe En Seine.. He loves it there.

eeeeh.......nah!!

How about The Grand Social!?

Where be the Grand Social,Ive heard of it but have never been in it.

Where be the Grand Social,Ive heard of it but have never been in it.

The Pub formally known as Pravda!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

i rarely use them when im feeling lazy :pac:

im exhausted still despite all my r&r at the weekend... although it was a pretty productive one, between sorting out getting free stuff from the hotel i complained to, booking flights to LA, got ma hurr did, had a table quiz... :eek:
    this weekend is going to be action packed as well :o

friend won 40 days unlimited classes at some place that does yoga pilates and kettlebell stuff, so since im already starting yoga soon with someone else we said we'd try the kettlebell (i'll have to pay but i think there's a 'bring a friend' discount)
    except that's in rathfarnham only so pilates it is...
    Pilates is supposed to be killer! - Must start yoga when I get paid next - stoopid monthly wage :(

I played copious amounts of Forza 4 this weekend - I only realized that you can auction off and buy cars online - I was like a child when I got this bad boy (and yes...I'm aware it's only a game)

i got the yoga on a citydeal, there's loads of them at the mo

yeah i'd say pilates would be great

• Advertisement

The Pub formally known as Pravda!!
    :confused:

Longford man here friendo!

Id need a map,a detailed map,and maybe some sherpa's.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement