Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

That_Guy wrote: »
    Unlucky about the kissing thing. I remember kissing a lass sometime last year and it was the most horrendous experience ever. It was like kissing a fish with an abnormally large tongue licking my cheek.

Feckin' slobber everywhere.

Too much information? Perhaps but fook it.

I thought I'd found the worst one a few months ago when someone managed to lick inside my top lip (still no idea how the hell he did that), but no, no this one was much much worse. He licked my face - oh yes, licked.my.face. My entire face. It was kind of what I imagine kissing this would be like.
    So proud!! (I'll be even more proud when you find out how to spell my name ;) )

:o
    Close enough for half three in the morning! :P
    Now we need more information about the rest of your night - go!! :)

Hmm - gatecrashed my friends brothers birthday party, pretended to be Estonian and even did an Estonian dance for a drink. Absolutely destroyed someone in Connect4, who got really really competitive and annoyed that he kept losing. Oh, and I found out I really can't play drunk Jenga. Bonded with random drunks in the toilets about makeup and flirting and "using and abusing" - their words, not mine. :pac:

What else? Well then I found the stripper....so we wanted proof, and he got shy. Not something you'd really think strippers would be (methinks we found a liar!). He did have a strippery face though. :pac:

That do? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

That'll definitely do...... For the expression "strippery face" alone!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭LoTwan

That'll definitely do...... For the expression "strippery face" alone!! :pac:

I'm going to need photographic evidence of what a strippery face looks like... Purely so that I can recognise it in he future, should the need arise...

LoTwan wrote: »
    I'm going to need photographic evidence of what a strippery face looks like... Purely so that I can recognise it in he future, should the need arise...

You want me to find you a SFW picture of a stripper? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭LoTwan

You want me to find you a SFW picture of a stripper? :pac:

Just is face thanks. I reckon I'll recognise the full thing when I see it ;)

• Advertisement

Just is face thanks. I reckon I'll recognise the full thing when I see it ;)

When you see it? Got one booked, have ye? :P

I'd post some of the stripper pics but I don't think the boys would approve, so I'll just leave [URL="http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/media/840087/93806.jpg]this[/URL] here... enjoy!

Actually, Channing Tatum turns up a lot when you search strippers, so here he is too!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3IM_R0aFOdMYtOV68cNy9A5A1Vt2C5zk72Rb5tiHZP5AHguIX

Thinking back on it the dude did look a bit like him. Or that might just be beer goggles/wishful thinking. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

I thought I'd found the worst one a few months ago when someone managed to lick inside my top lip (still no idea how the hell he did that), but no, no this one was much much worse. He licked my face - oh yes, licked.my.face. My entire face. It was kind of what I imagine kissing this would be like.

Oh god, bad kissers are the worst! I truly believe there is no hope for a bad kisser.. My worst was a man who kissed like his tongue was on super fast spin cycle and then proceeded to stab my mouth with his tongue...it was very scary :eek: Needless to say that was the last I saw of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Guy that looked like Krusty the clown from last night was a bad kisser. It's as if he thought smashing his teeth into my face was passionate. :-/ also, someone smashed a pint glass over my foot last night. Got a small cut that just would not stop bleeding. Got boiling water and stuff and alcohol wipes and cleaned it up. Now, it's bright red around, the cut itself is black (and it's not dried blood) and my foot around it is very hard and swollen. I caught leprosy! :(

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Guy that looked like Krusty the clown from last night was a bad kisser. It's as if he thought smashing his teeth into my face was passionate. :-/ also, someone smashed a pint glass over my foot last night. Got a small cut that just would not stop bleeding. Got boiling water and stuff and alcohol wipes and cleaned it up. Now, it's bright red around, the cut itself is black (and it's not dried blood) and my foot around it is very hard and swollen. I caught leprosy! :(

:eek:

Are you ok? You might want to get that looked at maybe.
    coco_lola wrote: »
    Oh god, bad kissers are the worst! I truly believe there is no hope for a bad kisser.. My worst was a man who kissed like his tongue was on super fast spin cycle and then proceeded to stab my mouth with his tongue...it was very scary :eek: Needless to say that was the last I saw of him.

They are torture! Always seems to be either a washing machine or teeth (though I have run into some who manage to mix it up and have both going...oh lucky girl).

The worst thing is when you try to vanish off then they get possessive and follow you, and don't listen when you say go away! That's why I like Coppers. None of this trying to talk malarky, just shut up, shift and drift.

I'm in a strange mood today. :pac:

I'm in a strange mood today. :pac:

Today?!!?!?

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Can't quote on my phone, but I'll get it looked at if I can't sort it out when I get home. Never ate the chicken roll, either. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭coco_lola

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Can't quote on my phone, but I'll get it looked at if I can't sort it out when I get home. Never ate the chicken roll, either. :(

Aww hugs Lynda, hope it's nothing major and just a bit swollen... plenty rest and keep it elevated :)

Today?!!?!?

All right, stranger than usual then!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,692 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Who's a sexy Drogba..who's a sexy Drogba?! Da nahh na nahh!

Suffice to say I think I died and went to heaven last night, I can't believe Chelsea finally won that bloody cup! One of the best nights I've ever had.

And I reached into my pocket only to find a german girl's email address written down on a piece of paper...what the hell was I at last night?!:pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Hot chocolate and decadent rocky road. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

At work later we'll have some country and western singer guy in the function room. I think the bar in there is going to be closed, but I still don't want to go up.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

No chance of earplugs, I take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

If I wear earpulgs I won't be able to hear all the (probably elderly) customers ordering drinks. I like it! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Great weekend.Fri night with some amazing boardsies, Sat in a hotel with 2 great friends, drinks, dinner, rugby!

Now on the bus back to Galway, really wish I had the power of teleportation

• Administrators Posts: 53,386 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭cade

Ahh the happy buzz that follows an exercise session, how I love it. This running lark is getting addictive :)

I didn't make it to Galway as I'd planned yesterday as I remembered it was my former classes last day of exams, so I met up with all my friends for the beer session which turned into watching the matches in T.P. Smiths :rolleyes:

I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do for today though....

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

So turns out I'm not seeing that lass tonight. She's a wee bit tired so gonna organise something during the week I think so instead I spent the day in town buying loads of new clothes and saw 'The Raid' in Cineworld...

One of the best action films I've seen in so long.

The whole audience in unison were "oooohing" and "aaaahing". Never been to an action film that has provoked that sort of reaction in a while.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

Im watching Free Willy for the first time.....i dont like it

I thought i would but i dont!

And i am trying to find a job and it is wrecking my head if im being honest! :(

I meant to say - friday night was awesome!! great job all round! :)

I meant to say - friday night was awesome!! great job all round! :)

And I finally talked to you... though I was very drunk so I apologise if all you heard was...

"Grames... hiyaInevertalkedtoyaandhereweare"

That_Guy wrote: »
    And I finally talked to you... though I was very drunk so I apologise if all you heard was...

"Grames... hiyaInevertalkedtoyaandhereweare"

you told me we had never spoken before - despite the fact we spoke at the boards xmas comedy gig in kearneys 2 years ago! :pac:

good stuff!! :p

you told me we had never spoken before - despite the fact we spoke at the boards xmas comedy gig in kearneys 2 years ago! :pac:

good stuff!! :p

o_O

God I'm an awful eejit. :pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Lots of DMCs on Fri night That_Guy! Drunken DMCs = amazing!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I love your new avatar Daisies :D:D

I ate too much again! :o

• Advertisement

Pembily wrote: »
    I love your new avatar Daisies :D:D

I ate too much again! :o

I may have savaged a pack of Natural Confectionary sour worms en route home! Woops:o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement