Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

should i bother going to see the dictator this evening?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

bluewolf wrote: »
    should i bother going to see the dictator this evening?

Yes..

Looks hilarious :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

bluewolf wrote: »
    yeah my morning check is have phone, have wallet, off i go

Phone, wallet, pants then go.

Safety first like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Woke up to find 20 euro put into my account for no particular reason. I'm quite happy now!

Also, drinkies tonight. If anyone's around the Woolshed, feel free to pop in and watch me butcher some songs on karaoke and drink cocktails with me and my friend! :)

Looking forward to tomorrow :D

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Woke up to find 20 euro put into my account for no particular reason. I'm quite happy now!

Also, drinkies tonight. If anyone's around the Woolshed, feel free to pop in and watch me butcher some songs on karaoke and drink cocktails with me and my friend! :)

Do you sing requests?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Sing 'We Cry' by The Script and make sure you do it better than me. :pac:

Maguined wrote: »
    Do you sing requests?

I do at my gigs. If it's in the karaoke book, I'll happily do them tonight, too. Did a request for someone 2 weeks ago at the karaoke actually :)

That_Guy wrote: »
    Sing 'We Cry' by The Script and make sure you do it better than me. :pac:

I have better taste in music, buddy. ;)

Do the Safety Dance!

Do the Safety Dance!

If they have it on their books, I totally will! :D

• Advertisement

I have better taste in music, buddy. ;)

Do this then.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Sneaky pint or 2 in cassidys this evening before the rich hall gig if anyone is about?

Sneaky pint or 2 in cassidys this evening before the rich hall gig if anyone is about?

Are you on commission for Cassidy's or something? ;)

Are you on commission for Cassidy's or something? ;)

ha! you are not the first person to say that to me!

however I always come back with the same responce:
    Comfy, Great atmosphere, tasty drink, reasonable prices, amazing music and trhey give you free stuff!! - what's not to love!! I'd move in if they would let me!!

Comfy, Great atmosphere, tasty drink, reasonable prices, amazing music and trhey give you free stuff!! - what's not to love!! I'd move in if they would let me!!

Free stuff? I was only in there once for the beers and was drinking Jack and coke all night. Do they do nice ales?

Grames you tempting bastard. I am going to try and resist so hopefully you won't see me... no promises though.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Free stuff?

Free lollies
    Free Macaroon bars
    Free Crisps

Perving on bar people is free too.

Larianne wrote: »
    Free lollies
    Free Macaroon bars
    Free Crisps

Not if you get caught. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Free stuff?

Free lollies
    Free Macaroon bars
    Free Crisps

Yippeee :) Looking forward to drinks tomorrow!

Free stuff? I was only in there once for the beers and was drinking Jack and coke all night. Do they do nice ales?

Yeah as Lar said - loads of free goodies!! and I forgot to mention great food! (those pizzas are f*cking awesome)

Mate of mine is a big ale man and he loves the place so i'd say so!
    Grames you tempting bastard. I am going to try and resist so hopefully you won't see me... no promises though.

you know you want to man!! it won't be a heavy one as I am heading to a gig!! come on - ya can't say fairer than that!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Pembily wrote: »

What time are people planning on heading in at? (Apart from Grames, who will probably sleep there overnight :pac:).

Yeah as Lar said - loads of free goodies!! and I forgot to mention great food! (those pizzas are f*cking awesome)

Mate of mine is a big ale man and he loves the place so i'd say so!

I'll be at the Bohs V Derry game beforehand so might drop in by about half ten or so... tomorrow that is.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I am having a disaster of a day. I can't finish anything, because I keep getting interrupted by people sending me new requests! My to-do list is growing exponentially as a result :mad:

I would kill for a glass of a nice, crisp white wine now!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Pembily wrote: »

What time are people planning on heading in at? (Apart from Grames, who will probably sleep there overnight :pac:).
    Daisies and I will be in for about 9 probably, maybe a bit earlier. It's not going to be a late one!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,308 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Master

Just remember to keep quiet in there this time or I'll have the staff give out to you again :pac:

• Administrators Posts: 53,386 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

I'll be there around 8 or half 8 probably, but will be leaving around 11 to get a bus home because I have to be up early to give my mum her medication on Saturday morning.

Really looking forward to this now! :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Am i allowed to come ???

Snoopy1 wrote: »
    Am i allowed to come ???

Of course lass. :)

• Advertisement

My plans for tomorrow night have fallen through so either my dropping in for one drink could end up being out for the night, or mightn't happen at all. I'm undecided as yet!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement