Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Daisies wrote: »
    Another's day work done.Now a nice long bus journey home!

Awec, you're just a chattering in fairness!

Anyone have exciting plans for the evening?

Filling out forms, applying to go back to college to study something else since I don't want to work as a scientist, preparing for an audition, all the boring stuff that nobody wants to do but does anyway.

How was work? Enjoy the bus trip! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

evening all :) what a nice evening it is here.

you seem to be enjoying your work now Daisies, nice to see.
    poor Lynda, is pizza making your normal job?

so tired *yawn* but content :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Anyone have exciting plans for the evening?

Sleep and try and get better!

evening all :) what a nice evening it is here.

you seem to be enjoying your work now Daisies, nice to see.
    poor Lynda, is pizza making your normal job?

so tired *yawn* but content :)

Yup, it is, because I realised while studying environmental science that it wasn't for me, so I have absolutely no interest in working in a lab. Back to college instead! :D

How come you're so tired?

awec wrote: »
    This thread and the previous brandy and cigars are really the only ones I post in with any sort of consistency.

Obviously cause of the people in them. ;) :P
    Oh dear lord, you are the top poster here too :P Not that I am far behind :pac:
    LyndaMcL wrote: »
    Yes , SUN, why are you so tired :P

Best of luck with the applications Lynda!

• Advertisement

Pembily wrote: »
    Oh dear lord, you are the top poster here too :P Not that I am far behind :pac:

Best of luck with the applications Lynda!

As cocky as it sounds, I know I'll get into whatever I choose. I have more than enough points for every single possible option I'm looking at. Being a complete loser good girl in school when I was a young'un worked out!

Yup, it is, because I realised while studying environmental science that it wasn't for me, so I have absolutely no interest in working in a lab. Back to college instead! :D

oh good for you!

:p

not sure why i'm tired, think I got enough sleep. had a lovely weekend though :D

• Administrators Posts: 53,366 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Not sure why i'm tired, think I got enough sleep. had a lovely weekend though :D
    Asleep or just in bed :P

I jest cause I am jealous!
    Cycling! :)
    Jealous again :( Enjoy!

I am going to try resist the chocolate!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Cycling! :)

How far planned this time?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭swapple

Wish I had the energy some of you guys have! Feeling so drained and sulky tonight. Think hiding away in my duvet with a film is the only option - any suggestions for flicks that may put a smile on my face?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Ya SUN, so much better, I'm back working with people I consider friends, gotten loads of hugs from them!It's nice to just do your job without someone with no training questioning your every move.

Get better Pem.

Well my evening consists of the bus back to Galway.Just past Enfield and I've eaten all my food :( And I'd love some tea!

SB, I'm reading Shantaram (a million years after everyone else) and I'm loving it.

Asleep or just in bed :P

I jest cause I am jealous!

I know :) I would be too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

It turns out my essays aren't due until the 11th of May.

*reclines*

So I'm half way through catching up on Community season 3. :pac: Night sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

swapple wrote: »
    Wish I had the energy some of you guys have! Feeling so drained and sulky tonight. Think hiding away in my duvet with a film is the only option - any suggestions for flicks that may put a smile on my face?

Pulp Fiction, Pulp Fiction, Pulp Fiction, Pulp Fiction, PULP FICTION!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Must read Shantaram again soon- I LOVED it :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,207 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Stay up late to watch The Bridge
    Don't watch it or record it, go to college and study tomorrow. Reward oneself by watching Mad Men and more The Bridge tomorrow...decisions. :P

Evening

Looks like my trip to hospital today wasn't the last for a month, ahaha. My wrist appears to be more than sprained, judging from the increasinly terrible pain that painkillers and ibuprofen and bandages aren't helping with. Away to A+E I go tonight!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Sh!t hope you will be fighting fit soon lynda!! There's nothing worse than not knowing what's really wrong! *hug*

Looks like my trip to hospital today wasn't the last for a month, ahaha. My wrist appears to be more than sprained, judging from the increasinly terrible pain that painkillers and ibuprofen and bandages aren't helping with. Away to A+E I go tonight!

Did they not x-ray it today?

Did they not x-ray it today?

I was in today for something else :pac: I'm too clumsy, I swear to god. I'll accidentally kill myself one of these days. :o

I was in today for something else :pac: I'm too clumsy, I swear to god. I'll accidentally kill myself one of these days. :o

We can never be in the same room together :P :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Had a dental appointment this morning. (First one in at least 4 years!) :pac:

Everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg. :)

Also just made some homemade protein bars. Waiting for them to set. They smell delish!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

We can never be in the same room together :P :pac:

NEVER!We cannot risk it!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,207 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

Hope all you injured folk are on the end.

Good call on DIY protein bars.
    I've a penguin bar, an apple and the slow cooker on the go.

Woohoo back in Galway.I'm thinking pjs, tea, Mad Men!Yus.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Just back in from college
    *collapses*
    Anyone want to be nice and feed me tea?
    Things always seem worse as soon as you come out - don't worry too much about it and absolutely DON'T do a post mortem on it! I'm sure you were grand!
    PaulieC wrote: »
    Oh I know that it's awwwwwful!!

hope you're feeling better about it now!
    Kitten, I hope you're feeling better about the exam.

Ahh no mostly it was ok, just some pieces of it wrecking my head....and I get to do it all over again in the next one! :pac:
    18AD wrote: »
    It turns out my essays aren't due until the 11th of May.

*reclines*

I HATE you right now. :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement