Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness and Rollies - Off topic chat!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,703 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Deep fat fried waffles are indeed the schizzel, nyom nyom nyom!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

swapple wrote: »
    It may be a bit late for this but funk it!

Let's dance gb :D
    1zl92fn.gif

imager.php?id=1519749&t=o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Courtney Cox in that Springsteen video always makes me laugh.:pac:

• Administrators Posts: 53,438 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭tatumkelly

awec wrote: »
    Strange question:

I have a cardigan that's 100% cotton that's a bit too big on me and I want to shrink it.

Would a simple high heat wash shrink it down? If so, any idea of temp and time? Think it's supposed to be washed on handwash setting at 30 degrees.

Should I tumble dry it after too?

Give 40deg wash a go, and bang it in dryer after. Don't leave it in dryer for the full cycle though.... it might shrink too much...

shrunk-del1-213x300.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Awec is a skinny hoor anyway so I doubt that would happen.
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Hello all. Problems with internet and lots of golf have kept me away for a while. How's everyone doing? Any news with ye?

• Administrators Posts: 53,438 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    What you reckon, 30 minutes in the dryer?

Yep 30 mins max I'd say... let me know if I owe you a cardigan :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

tatumkelly wrote: »
    Yep 30 mins max I'd say... let me know if I owe you a cardigan :o

When I need to shrink something (as I'm losing weight, I'm too lazy to buy new clothes), I only give it 15 in the dryer. Good luck! :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Morning all.Monday morning YAY!

Daisies wrote: »

*grumble*

Morning :(

*rolls over and closes eyes*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Daisies wrote: »
    No yay, I feel rotten, not sure if I need to puke or what :( Sickness go away!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,024 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Good morning all.

Monday's suck all over again. I've been lucky that I've not been too bothered by them for the most part of the last year.

Scratch that for now, my manager just cancelled our meeting and I don't have to move from my apartment now. Delighted.

Pembily wrote: »
    No yay, I feel rotten, not sure if I need to puke or what :( Sickness go away!

aww hope you are ok m'dear! here have a hug:

Dog_Hug.jpg
    Good morning all.

Monday's suck all over again. I've been lucky that I've not been too bothered by them for the most part of the last year.

Morning HRH - ya well?
    Scratch that for now, my manager just cancelled our meeting and I don't have to move from my apartment now. Delighted.

Scratch that - I don't care! I hate you! :mad:

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Morning all! Defo a sucky Monday for me. I slept it out, I’m incredibly stiff and sore after yesterday’s run, and when I got to work, outlook reminded me of an appointment I have this evening that I’d completely forgotten about :rolleyes:

Cute doggies, GB. How was the work party on Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Game tonight after work looking forward to it after training was cancelled on Saturday.

Fúck Mondays all the same though!!

Hermione* wrote: »
    Cute doggies, GB. How was the work party on Friday?

Great laugh - my steak wasn't cooked properly though - and for a buitchers son this is unforgiveable! The drinks were good and flowing plentifully! I have learnt that cuba libre's are awesome! I have been ordering them for years with the wrong name so I learnt something new! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Good morning all - I had an exam today.

One down, a painful amount to go!

Morning HRH - ya well?

Good now I've no meeting to go to. Work is nice and slow so I'm going to relax and watch some Mad Men and Game of Thrones and eat my left over chinese for lunch.

• Advertisement

Good morning all - I had an exam today.

One down, a painful amount to go!
    Hope it went well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Morrning all :)
    Pem hope you feel better soon, Ive a bug atm too, it's not nice :(

How did it go Kitten?
    Good now I've no meeting to go to. Work is nice and slow so I'm going to relax and watch some Mad Men and Game of Thrones and eat my left over chinese for lunch.

You really want me to hate you don't you? ;)

Don't hate me, sympathise. My morning has taken a turn for the worse. My housemate ate all my mini eggs while I was away this weekend. Bastard.:(

fiona+-+serves+you+right.jpg

you really had that coming for all the gloating! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

How did it go Kitten?

You know those moments when you know you read the answer last night, and you know you know, and you just can't remember what the hell it is....

I had that. :o

Don't hate me, sympathise. My morning has taken a turn for the worse. My housemate ate all my mini eggs while I was away this weekend. Bastard.:(
    My heart bleeds!!

You know those moments when you know you read the answer last night, and you know you know, and you just can't remember what the hell it is....

Oh I know that it's awwwwwful!!

hope you're feeling better about it now!

Things always seem worse as soon as you come out - don't worry too much about it and absolutely DON'T do a post mortem on it! I'm sure you were grand!

In other news - could you guys with facebook please take a second and vote for galvaseans brilliant show "hysteria" on RTE's storyland competiiton! The show is great - give it a watch if you want but definitely give it a vote!

http://www.rte.ie/drama/featured/storyland/hysteria.html

:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Things always seem worse as soon as you come out - don't worry too much about it and absolutely DON'T do a post mortem on it! I'm sure you were grand!

In other news - could you guys with facebook please take a second and vote for galvaseans brilliant show "hysteria" on RTE's storyland competiiton! The show is great - give it a watch if you want but definitely give it a vote!

http://www.rte.ie/drama/featured/storyland/hysteria.html

:D

Voted!

Hospital today, wahey. and it's p!ssing rain. I'll be a drowned rat when I get there. On the plus side, I get to be lazy for the rest of the day after that :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement