Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Saturday Night Show - February 25th, 2012.

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭delaad

Dear God, I can breathe again now that cloud of sh**e has passed over.

No, I can't.... feckin' Daniel o.....is on with gay!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I think tatts are so popular these days that most employers wouldn't be put off by them.

Good comeback MrsD! :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

I think tatts are so popular these days that most employers wouldn't be put off by them.

Erra, t'was only a prelude to an attempt in putting down another WAG and her uselessness to society...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

I'm just going to watch Alan Hughes Celebrity Family Fortunes (recorded earlier) Aslan are on it so it should be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

delaad wrote: »
    Dear God, I can breathe again now that cloud of sh**e has passed over.

No, I can't.... feckin' Daniel o.....is on with gay!!!!!

I really can not under stand why i pay 166 euro a year to watch ****e on ZTE
    really i must be the one thats mad to pay it!

• Advertisement

cofy wrote: »
    I'm just going to watch Alan Hughes Celebrity Family Fortunes (recorded earlier) Aslan are on it so it should be good.

Thats some dose of crap also..dont waste an hour of your life watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I am not a fan of Daniel's music, a Daniel concert would be my idea of hell but I like him alot, I think he is a real gentleman and shows great respect to his fans.

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

I thought it was Brogue Club!!

It should have been...

I am not a fan of Daniel's music, a Daniel concert would be my idea of hell but I like him alot, I think is a real gentleman and shows great respect to his fans.

Yes i have met him in person also and his mother Margo loved her cigars and brandy after a gig but the music its all the same notes with him.

Anyone else feel that they are in a nursing home at the moment?? :D

Or on a cruise ship..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭Shatstand

patwicklow wrote: »
    Yes i have met him in person also
    I've met him too. I had an elderly neighbour who was very ill a few years ago and she was massive fan of Daniels. He happened to be performing locally and called to her house and drove her to his concert. I was very impressed by him, he really is very generous to his fans.

I've met him too. I had an elderly neighbour who was very ill a few years ago and she was massive fan of Daniels. He happened to be performing locally and called to her house and drove her to his concert. I really was very impressed by him, he really is very generous to his fans.

Well that was nice of him really was and suppose other stars would not do that
    so maybe its his music that just blinds me from not liking him.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Michael Madsen tv gold

How did she get the annulment that's what I want to know.

How did she get the annulment that's what I want to know.
    He must have had a mangina

He must have had a mangina
    Steeeaaaaaddddy :eek:

telekon wrote: »
    Remember in "Man on the Moon" when Jim Carrey read out the entire novel of 'the Great Gatsby' to the audience...
    Man...I thought the same! I was cheering him on hoping he'd push it as far as that! Andy Kaufman would have been proud! Seemed like panic was breaking out and I think they slipped an ad break! I thought the boy Madsen was gonna break in the middle of his poem but he got there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

patwicklow wrote: »
    Thats some dose of crap also..dont waste an hour of your life watching it.

But for Aslan that programme would have been a complete waste of time. It was great to see the lads like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

amdublin wrote: »
    :eek:

Brendan should have given a warning before this clip.

Seriously.

Just watching the repeat here,

I agree with you, a warning about graphic content would have been appropriate before 'that' clip. Poor form by the Producers.

One other thing, Michael Madsen is yet another former Celebrity Big Brother Contestant who has been a guest on The SNS. It is beyond a joke at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Lapin wrote: »
    Block your eyes and ears tonight then because you can be sure BOC will bring it up. ;)
    Lapin, I should have listened to your earlier warning ;):)

I could say it MrsD, but I won't. ;)

I think he should have given us some warning in fairness :mad:

Just watching it now and I agree with you there.

They should have chosen something less graphic for a clip on a talk show.
    Resevoir Dogs is well known for its gratuitious violence and it was wrong of the producers of BOC's show to assume that his audience shared the same tastes as Tatantino's audience.

Apart from that, it was an awful interview. RTÉ seem to be very generous with the vino in the green room lately. An increasing number of guests on the main talk shows seem to be under some knid of influence.

You'd think they'd realise that since the late George Best turned up drunk on Wogan all those years ago, people no longer find it funny.

yeah i'm not easily offended or anything but that was the wring clip to play for many many reasons....This is what RTE exel at, "ok we have an actor on tonight, we'l assume nobody has ever heard of him/her so we'l play the most obvious clip" "shoooow me the monay....."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

"And Stephen came with you to support you. He's out in the green room"..

What a coward !!! Sends his missus out to do his bidding. It's very simple what Stephen Ireland needs to do if he wants to play for Ireland (and not have the Irish fans hating him) in the future. He needs to release a statement apologising to the people of Ireland for a) lying about his grandmother and b) for a few derogatory things he said like "I dont care if I ever play for Ireland again".

All the rubbish she was coming out with like "oh we're much more mature now" and "we dont splash out on extravagance now" is pretty self serving. Trying to represent her other half as being more mature now. Surely if he was more mature, he would be able to come out and speak for himself?

"And Stephen came with you to support you. He's out in the green room"..

What a coward !!! Sends his missus out to do his bidding. It's very simple what Stephen Ireland needs to do if he wants to play for Ireland (and not have the Irish fans hating him) in the future. He needs to release a statement apologising to the people of Ireland for a) lying about his grandmother and b) for a few derogatory things he said like "I dont care if I ever play for Ireland again".

All the rubbish she was coming out with like "oh we're much more mature now" and "we dont splash out on extravagance now" is pretty self serving. Trying to represent her other half as being more mature now. Surely if he was more mature, he would be able to come out and speak for himself?
    The very fact he was in the green room and his wife was on the saturday night show is enough to say "F** off Stephen...."

Advertisement