Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix - Film Recommendations *READ FIRST POST*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Star Wars is on Netflix in Brazil and a few other South American countries.

Ageyev wrote: »
    Star Wars is on Netflix in Brazil and a few other South American countries.

I - VI?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Separate threads for film & TV
    The second season of Brooklyn Nine Nine has been added to Netflix Ireland.

It's a solid show with some good laughs.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Earthhorse wrote: »
    The second season of Brooklyn Nine Nine has been added to Netflix Ireland.

It's a solid show with some good laughs.

I love these kind of shows. Short, silly and snappy. Great way to pass 24 minutes and leave the brain at the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Yeah, I really wasn't in the mood for another episode of Making a Murderer tonight, brilliant as it is, so was delighted when I saw Season 2 was up.

• Advertisement

I - VI?

No just the first one from 1997. I assume it's the HD copy that was released on blu-ray a few years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭Technocentral

No just the first one from 1997. I assume it's the HD copy that was released on blu-ray a few years ago.

It is, its there since mid December.

12 new episodes of Black Mirror have been ordered by Netflix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

12 new episodes of Black Mirror have been ordered by Netflix

Are the original two series available anywhere? Can't see anything on Moreflix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

They used to be on the US one until recently enough, I haven't seen it on the Ireland one in a long time.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,203 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

They're likely on the channel 4 player.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 187 ✭✭warpdrive

Synode wrote: »

Think I saw them either on UK or Ukraine Netflix

Synode wrote: »

jH5tKkP.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Thanks everyone. It's now showing for me on moreflicks but wasn't yesterday. No idea why

International flix still ok wonder when crackdown will begin?

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

International flix still ok wonder when crackdown will begin?

My passport is still accepted at border crossing.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,203 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Season 7 of Parks and Recreation is on the US site now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭e_e

Little Witch Academia is an adorable, brief (at 26 minutes) and family friendly anime movie. Put it on just for some background visuals while cleaning up and ended up going back and watching the whole thing. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60,481 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Marvel's Agent Carter - Season 2 is being added weekly to Netflix Sweden from today.

getting a ui-113 error last 30 minutes on blu ray player anyone else?

• Advertisement

Still same error and it won't let me sign out, sticks on red Netflix screen.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,247 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

The beautiful Timbuktu is available on Netflix Ireland. An incredibly thoughtful, quietly devastating examination of a community under Islamic State 'rule'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Did anybody watch "Dreams of a Life" on netflix yet? It's about the very lonely death of Joyce Vincent in a London bedsit and her body was not discovered for 3 years.:(

Her tv was still on and Christmas Presents she'd wrapped still in front of her. I haven't watched it myself but just wondering if anyone else had. Will watch it this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Did anybody watch "Dreams of a Life" on netflix yet? It's about the very lonely death of Joyce Vincent in a London bedsit and her body was not discovered for 3 years.:(

Her tv was still on and Christmas Presents she'd wrapped still in front of her. I haven't watched it myself but just wondering if anyone else had. Will watch it this weekend.

no but tbh, just reading the description has sufficently bummed me out enough that i wont be watching it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I watched it a while back on TV. It's quite sad but you've already got the main gist of it there in your post. The rest of it is mainly just talking to people who knew her.

For any Bogie fans, The Maltese Falcon, Casablanca and The Treasure of the Sierra Nevada in HD on Russian Netflix.

Occupied TV series about a Russian invasion of Norway on Canadian Flix.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

the remake of poltergeist with sam rockwell added to irish netflix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

peteeeed wrote: »
    the remake of poltergeist with sam rockwell added to irish netflix

It's absolute muck. Avoid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,481 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Inside Out added to Netflix Canada.