Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 2012 WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship Thread

167891012»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭blackwaterfish

You win the no life title.

thank you... youre comment has just given my life meaning. you kind soul.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Trigger13222

thank you... youre comment has just given my life meaning. you kind soul.

No problem man , and if your life ever gets so worthless again that you have to troll threw an internet site to act the dig dick give me a shout I might be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭blackwaterfish

No problem man , and if your life ever gets so worthless again that you have to troll threw an internet site to act the dig dick give me a shout I might be able to help.

twice in one day!?... well arent i the lucky one!... and i can tell youre full of girlish excitement too from the barely coherent response!!

its been fun.. thanks again... over and out.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Trigger13222

twice in one day!?... well arent i the lucky one!... and i can tell youre full of girlish excitement too from the barely coherent response!!

its been fun.. thanks again... over and out.

over and out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭L.O.F.T

It must feel great to be you loft.. i can only imagine... well done sir!

Good man fish.......no its not great to be LOFT at the moment, off the fags and like a twitchy bear and unfortunately I lost a nice wad thanks to Hunter Mahan and his incredible golf & perhaps his facial hair?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGoBDpxvJhxS7vjvoBGV2DgDgXddiYegVWz402pDKHTaSSil3p
    (Credit to above pix: Golf Central daily, Mr sometimesish funny Donal Hughes, I'm still waiting to be invited to a testing at Carton house!?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,704 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

L.O.F.T wrote: »
    Good man fish.......no its no great to be LOFT at the moment, off the fags and like a twitchy bear and unfortunately I lost a nice wad thanks to Hunter Mahan and his incredible golf & perhaps his facial hair?
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGoBDpxvJhxS7vjvoBGV2DgDgXddiYegVWz402pDKHTaSSil3p

Jesus,

Don't think they will put that one on their Ryder Cup team flag.

I swear i think this one is going to be, lets just say hostile.

When the europe team arrive they will give them the orange Ricky Fowler outfit, with a special hotel organised.

Advertisement