Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chisora slapped Vitali at the weigh-in

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Just saw it there. Man i love youtube

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

keane=cock wrote: »
    can we add these on our sky box???

not that i know of. You need to hit hotbird 13east, is what iv done.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭corny

I looked at the thread title and thought :rolleyes:. But jesus that was a proper slap. Maybe Vitali will forego the usual toying with opponents until the 8th round business and get after Chisora from the bell. Derek you're a brave man. That or you're dumb as soup!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,002 ✭✭✭colly10

We have seen what Vitali did to Briggs and how well Chisora did against Fury. This kind of thing is pretty dumb unless he likes his meals through a straw, i'd be surprised if he even believes he wins this one

Very clear clip here from closer in -
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/boxing/9088983/Dereck-Chisora-slaps-Vitali-Klitschko-in-the-face-during-weigh-in-for-WBC-heavyweight-title-fight-in-Munich.html

The look of fear-
    article-2102794-11C8E027000005DC-783_634x433.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

BoxNation is a pain in the hole!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

Dusty87 wrote: »
    not that i know of. You need to hit hotbird 13east, is what iv done.

i dont understand???

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭nino1

hopefully all this will make for an exciting fight.

exciting fight and klitschko in the same sentence???

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

What a gob****e. Just saw it there. The look that Vitali gave him is one I hope to never see myself in my life. He looks ready to knock 20 shades of shíte out of him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

keane=cock wrote: »
    i dont understand???

ah right sorry.
    i take it from your post you have sky. Well (as far as i know) you cant get RTL or al jazeera sport on sky. It 'hits' the satellite astra 28.2east. I get RTL by positioning my satellite dish to hit the satellite 'hotbird 13east'. Its free but in german. I get all my klitsko fights there. Hard to understand at first i know. Even if you move your dish, im not sure wil the sky box allow it as its programmed. An aldi or lidl box is the basic/cheapest ones. Pm me if thats hard to understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭FlawedGenius

Hope Klitchsko knocks the fooken negrito out. Fair play to Klitchzko holding back after the slap. I would have lost the head if I was a 6"7 giant in that position. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Hope Klitchsko knocks the fooken negrito out. Fair play to Klitchzko holding back after the slap. I would have lost the head if I was a 6"7 giant in that position. :mad:
    What the **** ?

Is that you Luis Suarez? :rolleyes:

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

Hope Chisora wins for the laugh.

The fact he even got this fight says it all though, what a pisstake. Tired of being bored by the robot brothers though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Tyson Fury beat this bum FFS

I think Vitali will play with him tomorrow night. It will be a slow, deliberate, systematic beat down.

Love how some of the retarded English media are giving Chisora a chance because he troubled Helenius :p

sweet jesus :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭RiseToTheTop

I see 2 Dereck Chisora's:

1) The Chisora that came in at 261lbs against Tyson Fury, he'd have no chance against Fury.

2) The Chisora that fought Helenius, he could have a chance.

I dunno, Helenius was hailed as the next big thing, and Chisora went to Finland and (obviously) beat him. Of course Helenius might not be good at all, but who knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭slapbangwallop

Chisora is a disgraceful frightened coward and a scumbag.

I look forward to the convicted woman beater, opponent biter and cheap shot throw is left like a starfish on the canvas tonight.

I didnt think the reputation of British heavyweights in Germany could get much lower but deal Ol Del Boy managed to pull it out of the bag.

Headlines all over the shop, making boxing like a right **** once again!

:mad:

corny wrote: »
    That or you're dumb as soup!

it was a scumbag thing to do but i wouldn't call it a dumb move.

his only chance is if he provokes vitali into going toe to toe in round one, turning it into a brawl and hope to catch him.

vitali is too experienced to fall for that though.

you'll see the same robotic jab-straight combo's that will wear him out and probably ko in round 10.

way too predictable.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,753 ✭✭✭corny

The David Haye disciples are out in force with the constant 'robot' 'robotic' slurs it seems.

Say what you will about Chisora's cowardly act but at least it generates a bit of interest. Deep down we all love this stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭RiseToTheTop

colly10 wrote: »
    We have seen what Vitali did to Briggs and how well Chisora did against Fury. This kind of thing is pretty dumb unless he likes his meals through a straw, i'd be surprised if he even believes he wins this one

Very clear clip here from closer in -
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/othersports/boxing/9088983/Dereck-Chisora-slaps-Vitali-Klitschko-in-the-face-during-weigh-in-for-WBC-heavyweight-title-fight-in-Munich.html

The look of fear-
    article-2102794-11C8E027000005DC-783_634x433.jpg

The slap he threw suggest he doesn't fear Vitali a lot.

He had the guys to do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

The slap he threw suggest he doesn't fear Vitali a lot.

He had the guys to do it.

I don't get that?

The slap was done out of fear of tonight, when he has no answer to the control of the range Vitali has-smart move if Vitali bites but he won't

He'll punish him over a few rounds before knocking him out

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Zorbas

4 Pages of posts and noone has pointed out that the slap could just be a publicity stunt to get more tickets sold. Find that its good to check out financial benefit to anything you see or hear and the "no gain" filter usually gives the answer - just some play-acting to get bums on seats.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭shano1888

What time is this on lads? Im gonna tune in for the televised massacre.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,287 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Is this being shown on any channel on UPC?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,549 ✭✭✭✭cowzerp

Zorbas wrote: »
    4 Pages of posts and noone has pointed out that the slap could just be a publicity stunt to get more tickets sold. Find that its good to check out financial benefit to anything you see or hear and the "no gain" filter usually gives the answer - just some play-acting to get bums on seats.

It's been suggested it was staged and dismissed because how Vitali reacted, he was genuinely shocked by it-almost stumbled an all and he would want to be some actor to react like that.

Rush Boxing club and Rush Martial Arts head coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭gene_tunney

Somebody has been watching too much wrestling. Run along now and let the adults watch the boxing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Zorbas

Somebody has been watching too much wrestling. Run along now and let the adults watch the boxing.

Should have called myself Mohammad Ali and then could have easily trumped someone who is clearly not what they suggest.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭slapbangwallop

I'm a cynic but I don't by that. Firstly it cost Chisora 50k in a fine by the WBC which eats a lot of that profit from additional interest. Secondly, why would Chisora give a toss about unsold tickets as it's a K2 promotion and finally if it was premeditated then no one told Vitali as you could tell by his face and the Klitschkos wouldn't want to be part of a cheap stunt like that anyway.

how do they chose who gets a title shot?
    This guy has won one and lost two since 2011. The guy he beat has a record of 20 wins 47 losses!!!
    Doesn't exactly look deserving of a title shot!
    used to be a huge boxing fan but this hand picking of opponents really turnes me off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 180s Galore

I hate all this talk about respect in the end of the day its a fight and i don't think he hit him hard enough. Saying that R.I.P Chisora.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Henno30

I hate all this talk about respect in the end of the day its a fight and i don't think he hit him hard enough. Saying that R.I.P Chisora.

It's respect and sportsmanship that gives a sport its dignity. Without that, boxing has no dignity and the low esteem in which its held by many would be justified.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭runboyrun

muhammad Ali done a lot worse to Joe Frazier with the name calling and scuffling at press conferences......it's a part of boxing and it will actually generate a lot of interest in this fight now, especially in the states where there was probably zero interest to this point.

Advertisement