Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chisora slapped Vitali at the weigh-in

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,597 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Ask the co-commentator on BoxNation. He only had Vitali 2 rounds ahead in the 9th when Chisora was coming on strong.
    ?

And like you, I hope he too is never allowed judge a fight!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Chisora pressured,put everything he had out there, but he didnt even come closer to hurting Vitali imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I think it'll come down to that as their retirement fight basically because there's no-one else out there.
    Won't happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

Klitschko can go and kiss at his fans at each corner of the ring afterwards.

"The title stays in Germany"

Klitschko hasn't been at his best cos Chisora made him look that way. Chisora is winning up to the 9th IMO. But I reckon when Chisora found out the judges gave Klitschko every round it knocked his confidence.

Holy Jesus.

This post is a prime example of why you should never take Acid while watching a boxing match.

Ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭RiseToTheTop

walshb wrote: »
    And like you, I hope he too is never allowed judge a fight!

Vitali looked on the way out in parts of the fight tonight, that is what I saw.

• Advertisement

Holy Jesus.

This post is a prime example of why you should never take Acid while watching a boxing match.

Ridiculous.

Holy Jesus, this is a prime example of why you keep your head up your arse.

Lay off the acid, my friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

titan18 wrote: »
    Chisora pressured,put everything he had out there, but he didnt even come closer to hurting Vitali imo.

this.

Also might add Vitali looked disinterested and or tired. Made Chisora look alot better.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Christ now Haye is starting his ****e again. This is depressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

I think it'll come down to that as their retirement fight basically because there's no-one else out there.

Not a hope in hell they will fight each other. It will never ever happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

What kind of a clown is Chisora, whatever about all he did in the build-up to the fight(which is unacceptable), to act like that after being clearly well beaten, is shocking. Sore loser to the extreme, no class whatsoever.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

So you're saying Chisora had won 5 or more of the first 8 rounds? Is that what you're saying?

Haye: "I hope he doesn't get fined for this now," in relation to that scummy water spitting episode.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭theavenger

Correct decision, chisora did give a decent account of himself(well better than i expected), but in fairness something looked off with vitali

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Letsdoit

Chisora what a scum thing to do pitty he wasn't knocked out. Vitali was never really in trouble.

Christ now Haye is starting his ****e again. This is depressing.
    The hype will all begin now. Haye will fight Vitali and lose, probably by decision like tonight.

theavenger wrote: »
    Correct decision, chisora did give a decent account of himself(well better than i expected), but in fairness something looked off with vitali

True but if Man City happened to get drawn with Nuneaton Borough in the FA Cup, they're not going to give their all or need to give 100% to cruise through.

CSF wrote: »
    The hype will all begin now. Haye will fight Vitali and lose, probably by decision like tonight.

Technical Toe KO!

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soap1978

love to see haye v chisora and chisora fights like this

soap1978 wrote: »
    love to see haye v chisora and chisora fights like this
    None of Haye or the 2 Klitschkos are going to bother with Chisora. He has shown his best and it is nothing close to the required quality. Rematch talk is ridiculous.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

i reckon chisora lost due to experience

"hardest fight since Lennox Lewis." These lads are crazy. Possibly true, but Vit must have been so so so dominating in the previous fights.

i reckon chisora lost due to experience

Anything else?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭The Davestator

If someone slaps me in the face and spits water all over my brother, I'll make a bigger effort to knock him out. Klitch was comfortable all night against a novice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

That Brit acted like an ape. no class and easy dispatch for vitali..

Why break a sweat when a sweat need not be broken.

If someone slaps me in the face and spits water all over my brother, I'll make a bigger effort to knock him out. Klitch was comfortable all night against a novice.
    All credit to Vitali for keeping his discipline and getting the job done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭themandan6611

Anything else?

its called taking the piss from what was being said in the interviews :rolleyes:

its called taking the piss from what was being said in the interviews :rolleyes:

Thought so. I too was taking the piss. Chill. Forgot to add in my (:D)

Vitali is a class act.

• Advertisement

"hardest fight since Lennox Lewis." These lads are crazy. Possibly true, but Vit must have been so so so dominating in the previous fights.

And they are right.

PS: Oh sorry, they are all on acid, forget the above.

Advertisement