Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chisora slapped Vitali at the weigh-in

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,321 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

This fight is turning Chisora's way. He'll still have to KO to win but I'm surprised how sluggish Vitali has looked.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭theavenger

Vitali not looking himself at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 956 ✭✭✭RiseToTheTop

Disgrace.

79-74
    79-73

• Registered Users Posts: 54,597 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I don't know what ****ing fight Paul Smith is watching. Chisora is trying, but landing nothing. Klit is the one landing all the punches.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Henno30

Disgrace.

79-74
    79-73

Ridiculous

• Advertisement

Henno30 wrote: »
    Ridiculous

Yes, who the hell is giving rds to Del Boy?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

This announcing the scores after every 4 rounds is a load of bollox.

walshb wrote: »
    Yes, who the hell is giving rds to Del Boy?

That's Vitali's way.

If Chisora won and offered Klitschko a rematch in London Klitschko would refuse. He knows he wouldn't be guaranteed the win.

All the fans worshipping him "The title is ours in Germany, no one else will have it."

Not even Ali in his prime against a foreigner would get as much applause as Vitali tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,639 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

walshb wrote: »
    I don't know what ****ing fight Paul Smith is watching. Chisora is trying, but landing nothing. Klit is the one landing all the punches.

Chisora has landed some good shots, that may account for Vitali looking sluggish( "not himself")
    Although Vitali is landing the better shots consistently

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭badabing106

That's Vitali's way.

If Chisora won and offered Klitschko a rematch in London Klitschko would refuse. He knows he wouldn't be guaranteed the win.

All the fans worshipping him "The title is ours in Germany, no one else will have it."

Not even Ali in his prime against a foreigner would get as much applause as Vitali tonight.

what :confused:

• Advertisement

There the fans go again.

"This title is ours, it is staying in Deustchland. When you come here you fight all of us, and our judges."

• Registered Users Posts: 32,850 ✭✭✭✭CSF

That's Vitali's way.

Rubbish. Chisora has done very little to justify some of the praise thrown his way. Klitschko hasn't been at his best and Chisora still has never looked even close to winning this fight. Chisora has approached this fight in exactly the right way and still hasn't gotten close to having a chance of winning this fight.

Klitschko can go and kiss at his fans at each corner of the ring afterwards.

"The title stays in Germany"

Klitschko hasn't been at his best cos Chisora made him look that way. Chisora is winning up to the 9th IMO. But I reckon when Chisora found out the judges gave Klitschko every round it knocked his confidence.

On another note I can't wait to see the British media hyping up the chances of Haye after this, in the way they're hyping Chisora already here for surviving the 12 rounds.

I would loved a prime Mike Tyson to travel over to Germany and KO'd Vitali (plus the mandatory rematch with Wladimir 6 months down the line.)

The judges could shove their cards up their asses.

Klitschko hasn't been at his best cos Chisora made him look that way. Chisora is winning up to the 9th IMO. But I reckon when Chisora found out the judges gave Klitschko every round it knocked his confidence.
    Hahahaha

The sad thing is, who is there out there now? Vitali is starting to look like a spent force, Haye is a fraud, Chisora a brawler and there are no decent challengers out there.

Christ, I wouldn't be surprised if Tyson Fury got a title shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭badabing106

Are you having a laugh ?

CSF wrote: »
    On another note I can't wait to see the British media hyping up the chances of Haye after this, in the way they're hyping Chisora already here for surviving the 12 rounds.

What fight where you watching? Did you not see Klitschko in trouble? Did you not see the round where he threw practically nothing, looked very fatigued and Chisora was landing solid punches to the body?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭Fenian Army

Take LSD before the fight?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soap1978

u dont watch much boxing,have a look at collins v eubank in cork and see how the irish support collins,also watch hagler fighting in london and see how the crowd reacted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

You're talking an incredible amount of tripe tonight.

What fight where you watching? Did you not see Klitschko in trouble? Did you not see the round where he threw practically nothing, looked very fatigued and Chisora was landing solid punches to the body?

Klitschko sleep-walked his way through that fight and still was never in trouble. Chisora is a nothing fighter and it speaks the total lack of talent in the heavyweight division that he even got a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

just off topic is there virtually any chance of the klitschko brothers fighting each other?

I hope you never ever get to judge a fight!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Is that you Mrs.Chisora?

The one where Chisora threw everything he had and still couldn't get particularly near an infinitely classier fighter.

Ask the co-commentator on BoxNation. He only had Vitali 2 rounds ahead in the 9th when Chisora was coming on strong.

Instead, Vitali will get another whitewash on the scorecards, he'll go to 4 corners of the ring and kiss at his followers and everything will be alright in Germany. Ya ever wonder why Bernard Hopkins only fought out foreigner twice in his entire career?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Didn't think he should have won by that much .

• Advertisement

just off topic is there virtually any chance of the klitschko brothers fighting each other?

I think it'll come down to that as their retirement fight basically because there's no-one else out there.

Advertisement