Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'll show you mine, mark 2 - No quoting pictures!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

gaelicred wrote: »
    Here is my back piece
    374649_2266912964020_719018639_n.jpg (13.7 KB)

The Liverpool bird is very well done, but there no way I can bring myself to like a Liverpool inspired tattoo :p.

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gaelicred

The Liverpool bird is very well done, but there no way I can bring myself to like a Liverpool inspired tattoo :p.

Everybody should get a liverpool tattoo we are going to win the league in the next 20 years maybe:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

524397_3728055839151_274077741_n.jpg

My Charmeleon, I'll edit this to include the Charmander if it's uploaded in time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭JustLen

First tattoo done the other day
    First two hours done with more shading and some background to go, eventually being a black and grey sleeve

215346.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭gaelicred

JustLen wrote: »
    First tattoo done the other day
    First two hours done with more shading and some background to go, eventually being a black and grey sleeve

Don't quote pics please!
    Nice where did you get it done

• Advertisement

Dave Donnellan in ennis. Used to work in Clown Town for years but has hes own set up now, top guy and his work is great!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

2cgjxip.jpg

My first. On chest&ribs area. Sorry for quality, there some red marks and all at the bottom of it, i'm only awake and turned over to my side to take the picture :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Amazing piece Len!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

rizzee wrote: »

My first. On chest&ribs area. Sorry for quality, there some red marks and all at the bottom of it, i'm only awake and turned over to my side to take the picture :D

Hi there.

Can I ask who did your tattoo? I'd be interested to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Hey, I got it done in Cavan Town by a lad called Shane in Wild Ivy Tattoo

• Advertisement

keane2097 wrote: »
    Amazing piece Len!

Cheers, I must admit I was having second thoughts right after having it done but used to it now, Cant wait to keep going with it, hopefully it will look great after another few hours work!

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭ItAintMeBabe

Dave Donnellan in ennis. Used to work in Clown Town for years but has hes own set up now, top guy and his work is great!

Hey JustLen, tattoo looks great :) Where abouts in Ennis is Dave set up?? Im just outside ennis and id love to get in touch with him about a tatt :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Where about in Ennis/name of shop is he?

Lovely tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

I don't think I've posted mine up yet, it's not very fancy or anything, but I love it. It's my mothers handwriting, taken from a cookery book of hers! She used to say "When life gives you lemons make lemonade" so it's a reminder to always look for the positives. Done by Sean in Snakebite last year.

215702.jpg

I'm planning another, but for now that's me. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 58 ✭✭piercingdanny

<shill>

• Registered Users Posts: 1 OohdeOoh

Got this done by Paul in Spilled Ink, I couldn't be happier with it he did a great job I think it's awesome.1jww9d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Got it yesterday.... still needs to heal!

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭kormak

Finally got my first ink last week @ 32! love it, my sons name in an ambigram style...
    Positioning on the bicep mightn't be the best spot for them either but who cares!! :D
    think I might dedicate my entire upper right arm now to tattoo art!! :cool:

Tattoo.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭littleman

done by anna in nine lives

new ink.jpg

My latest piece just the begining of a movie inspied piece a lot more to go, including the fire raging behind Terminator :D

552025_472578702767412_22211470_n.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭MikeyReilly

My wifes first tattoo. Got it done this week by Ian in JMDs in Waterford. She's delighted with it

215755_511987412160987_530381596_n.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

My latest piece just the begining of a movie inspied piece a lot more to go, including the fire raging behind Terminator :D

Saw that on Remis' Facebook the other day. Amazing piece you lucky bastard :) what else is being added?

Melion wrote: »
    Saw that on Remis' Facebook the other day. Amazing piece you lucky bastard :) what else is being added?

Cheers. Well it's going time be a movie reel going down my side with a different film inside each reel I'll fit three in, first one terminator, 2nd one battle royale mitsuko or I'm thinking the little girl at the start holding the Teddy bear covered in blood and smiling, for the third one was thinking American history x but won't really work as the bit I wanted was in black and white and since the rest the tattoo will be in colour it just won't work, rsight now I'm thinking maybe de niro in taxi driver or full metal jacket pvt Pyle in the bathroom before he commits suicide . Have two more sitting booked before Xmas can't wait: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

1st session yesterday lots more to do.

551928_4592778223985_456096636_n.jpg

387097_4592776983954_651663556_n.jpg

Angus in AWOL Galway, super happy with it so far :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,275 ✭✭✭dinorebel

F511D40E68E14F4E8B26F75893FF8166-0000343138-0002982155-00800L-94BF2DEE81194804B25E683B69E4D4C4.jpg

Done Weds 22/08 at Wildcat Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Got this done yesterday by the lovely Serena in Wildcat on Jervis.

530971_10152049066230191_168707795_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Another one by Paul in Spilled ink.

22604932082898611394196.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭mummymoo

got this done last week in art and soul in cobh, there brill :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,340 ✭✭✭Please Kill Me

mummymoo wrote: »
    got this done last week in art and soul in cobh, there brill :)

Love the colours in it!! Where did you get it done? Shoulder? Back? Foot?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭mummymoo

Love the colours in it!! Where did you get it done? Shoulder? Back? Foot?

its high up on my thigh!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement