Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

A little bit random butttt

Jane and Olivia are currently my two fav girls names for the bean if it's a girl

Awwh lovely names! My friend had a baby 2 days ago and named her Lola!

I told my nan that my friend had a baby and she was like "I assume she's married"... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Starokan

Lia_lia wrote: »
    OMFG why is my dry socket thing still in pain? The packing I got is supposed to make it stop. :( Couldn't make it back to the dentist today so back again in the morning. This is never bloody ending.

Had that once, its unnatural pain. Ask for a prescription for some serious painkillers as it can last for week or more. Hope it stops soon for you

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Rewatching Sabrina The Teenage Witch. It's a little bit great! :D

Not sure whether or not I should be ashamed, though.
    I used to love Sabrina! Although not so much when she went to college, too much 'trying to be normal' and not enough magic for my liking! :p

The roommate in it was the little girl from 'Punky Brewster' in the 80's- I used to think that programme was brilliant when I was a child! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Starokan wrote: »
    Had that once, its unnatural pain. Ask for a prescription for some serious painkillers as it can last for week or more. Hope it stops soon for you

There are actually tears coming out of my eyes now the pain is so bad :( Took 2 nurofen plus half an hour ago...no difference. I don't know why the dentist didn't prescribe me anything. I think she thought the packing would make the pain go right away. And it did for about 6 hours! But it's even worse than it was at the start now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Awwh lovely names! My friend had a baby 2 days ago and named her Lola!

I told my nan that my friend had a baby and she was like "I assume she's married"... :rolleyes:

I approve. :cool:

Currently stationary shopping online...it is just not right how much I love stationary....:o

• Advertisement

There are actually tears coming out of my eyes now the pain is so bad :( Took 2 nurofen plus half an hour ago...no difference. I don't know why the dentist didn't prescribe me anything. I think she thought the packing would make the pain go right away. And it did for about 6 hours! But it's even worse than it was at the start now :(

What's a dry socket :/ Hope you're okay and it gets better soon! Poor thing :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Das Kitty wrote: »
    How could you ever be ashamed of that!?

I actually youtubed the last few episodes as I had missed them, so glad she didn't marry that other bloke, Sabrina and Harvey 4eva! :pac:
    bubblefett wrote: »
    Sabrina was deadly!! :D
    I don't have a tv in my room so I watch stuff on Netflix here. Been watching lots of Hey Arnold and Rugrats.

I'm not ashamed!
    I've got every episode of Sabrina on my hard drive..... You have no reason to feel ashamed. Harvey <3 Sabrina.
    Posy wrote: »
    I used to love Sabrina! Although not so much when she went to college, too much 'trying to be normal' and not enough magic for my liking! :p
    All this acceptance of my semi-secret habit is overwhelming. :eek:

<skulks away to watch more Sabrina>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

Ooohhh shiny new thread ;)

Been a mad few days here, but I may have acquired a greyhound... saved 2 of them from the pound the other day meant to be fostering Bear but he is such a sweetheart he may stay :):)

What's a dry socket :/ Hope you're okay and it gets better soon! Poor thing :(

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dry-socket/DS00778

Basically means the socket that I got a tooth removed from didn't heal properly, because the blood clot became dislodged, so it's leaving me in SERIOUS pain!

Thanks! Hope I do too :)

Lola92 wrote: »
    I approve. :cool:

Currently stationary shopping online...it is just not right how much I love stationary....:o

I went into easons a few weeks ago and bought a ting of pens for 3 euro, they were all different ones, I loved them! So I went and bought another packet the next day hahhaha. My boyfriend was like wdf. I'm so embarassed admitting that I did that :P

I sneezed and now my ear really hurts :confused: Ouchhhh :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

A little bit random butttt

Jane and Olivia are currently my two fav girls names for the bean if it's a girl

I approve. :D

Cutie I'm jealous, I really really like greyhounds. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Starokan

:( Hopefully the nurofens kick in for you and you get some relief. Perhaps the packing has shifted on you slightly, hopefully the dentist will be able to sort it for you in morning.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Page 3 already, bloody hell :eek:

Page 3 already, bloody hell :eek:

Haha and the majority of the posts are just us all complaining...jolly aul bunch we are!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Haha and the majority of the posts are just us all complaining...jolly aul bunch we are!

And the rest are cake. Some things never change :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

And the rest are cake. Some things never change :D

You'd think that we'd try to bust the stereotypes, wouldn't you... :o

I can't get involved in all that cake talk, I would actually make a cake because i'd want one so bad haha :o

Would love some cake right now actually...if only I could eat...stupid teeth!

(ohh got the 2 in there!...and rhymed! I need to go to bed.)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dry-socket/DS00778

Basically means the socket that I got a tooth removed from didn't heal properly, because the blood clot became dislodged, so it's leaving me in SERIOUS pain!

Thanks! Hope I do too :)
    :eek: Oh god Lia that sounds horrendous... I hope the painkillers kick in soon, I'm amazed you weren't prescribed anything cos that link says you should have been!

Novella wrote: »
    Looks how many posts I has! :)

10000-jagged-smile-wordpress.jpg

:eek: Wow!

I joined at the beginning of 2004 and just hit 3000 recently...eek!

• Advertisement

Lola92 wrote: »
    ICurrently stationary shopping online...it is just not right how much I love stationary....:o
    Oh dear God, I just love stationary! If I decide to go to college in September it will be stationary shopping overload! (..well as much as I'll be able to afford with the 14c I'll have left to live on after paying my fees!!) :pac:
    Been a mad few days here, but I may have acquired a greyhound... saved 2 of them from the pound the other day meant to be fostering Bear but he is such a sweetheart he may stay :):)
    Yay, that's an amazing thing to do. Greyhounds are fabulous dogs. :)

Fishie wrote: »
    :eek: Oh god Lia that sounds horrendous... I hope the painkillers kick in soon, I'm amazed you weren't prescribed anything cos that link says you should have been!

I know! I was in a bit of a daze leaving the dentist yesterday that I only realised she gave me no prescription after I left. And she wasn't my usual dentist either, won't be back in Killarney till Friday so had to go to a different one in Cork. Going back in at 8.30am tomorrow anyway demanding something stronger!

Also have braces so the pressure of them isn't helping much. :(

/complain

Just thought about it there, was chatting to a girl I work with on FB!

I was in work earlier and a man came through the drive through and only ordered a hamburger.

My manager turned around and said "Why is a man coming through the drive through and only buying a hamburger???? Does he not have a wife at home to cook him dinner??" :eek: Me and another girl were just speechless, had no idea what to say! What could ya say like :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I submitted a personal journal for one of my courses Monday on stress management and my history of eating disorders and how I can combat these.

Monday- Worst panic attack I ever had

Wednesday-At a box of little donut balls left behind

>_<

Nobody tell my professor!!

In early tomorrow to go to the counselling center for sure. I have been saying this since I got here but I think the more I say it, I might be more likely to follow through!

I know! I was in a bit of a daze leaving the dentist yesterday that I only realised she gave me no prescription after I left. And she wasn't my usual dentist either, won't be back in Killarney till Friday so had to go to a different one in Cork. Going back in at 8.30am tomorrow anyway demanding something stronger!

Also have braces so the pressure of them isn't helping much. :(

/complain
    If complaining here helps, do it!
    It sounds awful you poor thing. :(

so I applied for a job with a company that seems quite interesting! Wish me luck. They've a long interview process seemingly - an online interview, online test, and then a face-to-face interview. Means I'll have to go to the library to do the interview/test, as I've no access to proper internet. If I even get that far

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Ooh sounds interesting, best of luck with it boney! :)

Good luck Boney, Fingers crossed :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Best of luck boney, hope it comes up for you.

Finally in the bath after a good nose around in the court section of the paper. A girl I used to b friends with got a 3mth suspended sentence for assaulting a girl who belonged to a group of girls who bullied her for years.

A guy that likes to lick my face when I see him out was also in the paper for drugs... It'd explain the face licking at least :)

• Advertisement

Good luck with it, Boney!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement