Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

OH GOD!! I have second highest posts? I need to work more when I'm working.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Acoshla wrote: »
    OH GOD!! I have second highest posts? I need to work more when I'm working.

I need to use my laptop for college work pretty much all the time. So hard to not wander over to another tab!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

115 posts, jeebus. I haven't even been posting that long here!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭PhysiologyRocks

Rewatching Sabrina The Teenage Witch. It's a little bit great! :D

Not sure whether or not I should be ashamed, though.

Not as long as you get sufficient breaks etc, I think.

Define "sufficient" - where I worked would only give an hour break for a 12 hour shift. It sucked, but at least it was only two days a week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

163 posts? wow :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I need to use my laptop for college work pretty much all the time. So hard to not wander over to another tab!

Yeah same, I have my laptop a few feet from me all day!

This is funny:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Oh well now - Im ashamed of myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I am so glad to be home and caught up on the gossip :D:D And to have free texts again! And working internet on my phone... oh yay, Cork you may be rainy but you're awesome.

How I made it home, I have no idea. I got lost in Birmingham Train station, and Birmingham airport. Hangover plus no sense of direction plus dead phone = puzzlement. However, home I am, and I've got tea and a chinese takeaway.

And I'm going to Maynooth tomorrow to see BoyBestie and hopefully grab some Cake with another TLLer :) yaaaaay!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Define "sufficient" - where I worked would only give an hour break for a 12 hour shift. It sucked, but at least it was only two days a week.

Sufficient is defined by law. Not sure of the exact regulations.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

When I worked in America we would do 12+ hours with one half hour break 6 days a week. No Health and safety over there that I ever heard of. It was a tough job too, very physical and it got up to 50 degress F...most fun I've ever had in a job(that could've just been the heat stoke making me loco) !!

EDIT: RE that clip with your mans split pants...thank god he was wearing jocks!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

congratulations_cakeV4.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭Bubblefett

Here ya go!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=2056472247

Damn I need to reign in and get a life :pac:

I actually got a shock when I saw my name flash up. Oh god I need a real job

Sabrina was deadly!! :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

How could you ever be ashamed of that!?

I actually youtubed the last few episodes as I had missed them, so glad she didn't marry that other bloke, Sabrina and Harvey 4eva! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

The underwire in my bra has decided to poke through the seam and has tried to stab me :eek:

happens to me quite a bit!
    ****in hurts i have little scars on my boobs from the really bad ones :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Here ya go!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=2056472247

Damn I need to reign in and get a life :pac:

Omg I had 119 *faints*

Jane your 3rd..........not the biggest chatterbox this time :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I don't have a tv in my room so I watch stuff on Netflix here. Been watching lots of Hey Arnold and Rugrats.

I'm not ashamed!

I am ashamed at my rate of posting lately >_< Need to be a better student.

Ugh this group meeting sucks. Groups just work too slow for me. Been here over an hour and we have barely gotten anywhere and nobody has opened the donuts :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Omg I had 119 *faints*

Jane your 3rd..........not the biggest chatterbox this time :-P

I shall regain my title.. :p Actually chatterbox isn't really the greatest description of me tbh because I'm actually shy in real life. I know it probably doesn't seem like it from my posts.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I don't have a tv in my room so I watch stuff on Netflix here. Been watching lots of Hey Arnold and Rugrats.

I'm not ashamed!

I am ashamed at my rate of posting lately >_< Need to be a better student.

Ugh this group meeting sucks. Groups just work too slow for me. Been here over an hour and we have barely gotten anywhere and nobody has opened the donuts :mad:

Sure why can't you open them?...................and share with us :-P
    Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I shall regain my title.. :p Actually chatterbox isn't really the greatest description of me because I'm a bit shy in real life.

Me too :o

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭OkayWhatever

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    I shall regain my title.. :p Actually chatterbox isn't really the greatest description of me because I'm a bit shy in real life.

So am I :O I'm probably the most shy person you'd ever meet! I'm terrible for being shy, Used to be so much worse though!

• Advertisement

I'm much worse in real life except i'm a bit more friendly.

I'd talk the hind legs of a donkey

Hahah Storm, I have 607 posts less than you in V3 :p

Hahaha :( I'm ashamed!!

#motormouth

I need a phone with no Internet.

Hahaha :( I'm ashamed!!

#motormouth

I need a phone with no Internet.

Don't be ashamed :P You better not win this one too or Jane will be a bit upset :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Bah....stupid boys making me all....floaty :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

So am I :O I'm probably the most shy person you'd ever meet! I'm terrible for being shy, Used to be so much worse though!

Oh me too.. When I was younger I wouldn't go into shops on my own, wouldn't ask for stuff etc. I'm still shy but nowhere near as bad.
    Don't be ashamed :P You better not win this one too or Jane will be a bit upset :P

Haha.. :p

A little bit random butttt

Jane and Olivia are currently my two fav girls names for the bean if it's a girl

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

OMFG why is my dry socket thing still in pain? The packing I got is supposed to make it stop. :( Couldn't make it back to the dentist today so back again in the morning. This is never bloody ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Pretty furious right now. Unfortunately can't get into it on a public forum.

:mad:

*exhale*

Happy to see v4, hope it treats everyone well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

I've got every episode of Sabrina on my hard drive..... You have no reason to feel ashamed. Harvey <3 Sabrina.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement