Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Still makes sense! He was better than angsty Angel or drippy Riley.

Ah the hellmouth, heady days.

Just spent a good bit of time that I don't have watching some Season 6.

Started with "Once more with feeling" and just kind of snowballed from there. :o

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Just spent a good bit of time that I don't have watching some Season 6.

Started with "Once more with feeling" and just kind of snowballed from there. :o

Hush is one of the best 40 minutes of television ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Ophiopogon

God I just googled that to see which episode it was and it was first aired in 1999, I still think of the college episodes as the new episodes... I feel really old.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Sad to hear about David Kelly. Such a great voice, I'd recognise his voice before his face sometimes.

Das Kitty, thank you for scarring me about Daniel Radcliffe. Reminded me of a quote from Community:
    "Annie's pretty young; we try not sexualise her".
    I just can't think of Radcliffe like that. Under his HP robes he is smooth and genital-less, like Ken. (Ken the doll, not Ken down the road).

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Ophiopogon wrote: »
    OK finally changed the channel...I'm just going to take it that the movie ends in mass homicide.
    Yes. In the final scene Hilary Swank's character guns down Gerarrd Butler and a load of other people with an AK47.

• Advertisement

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    I just can't think of Radcliffe like that. Under his HP robes he is smooth and genital-less, like Ken. (Ken the doll, not Ken down the road).
    My first thought was "Ken Barlow??!"
    I don't know why. :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

I think I just strung myself out with anti perspirant! :eek:

FouxDaFaFa wrote: »
    Das Kitty, thank you for scarring me about Daniel Radcliffe. Reminded me of a quote from Community:
    "Annie's pretty young; we try not sexualise her".

Will you marry me?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

I have a spot right between my eyebrows. I look like a freaking unicorn >.<

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

Posy wrote: »
    Yes. In the final scene Hilary Swank's character guns down Gerarrd Butler and a load of other people with an AK47.

Lisa Kudrow was the first to go. :pac:

So glad I'm on mid-term. Completely knackered trying to get assignments finished and handed up on time. Ah well, get to sleep in tomorrow anyway! :)

Had a great day shopping yesterday! Got loads thanks to my student discount! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

SPOILERS FOR RAW!!! :( I haven't seen it yet! Or last weeks episode for that matter! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

thats the standout episode of Buffy for me, was never that big into it but that episode is superb, and the Angel episode where he's a muppet :pac:

angel-muppet.jpg

Will you marry me?
    Yes.

Ps- we'll have to get rid of the kid and replace him with a puppy. Or maybe we could keep him if you let me dress him like Garth from Wayne's World.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Novella wrote: »
    SPOILERS FOR RAW!!! :( I haven't seen it yet!

Me neither :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

They repeated the whole series of Buffy on SciFi there over the winter. My brother and I Sky+'d it all and just spent the whole of the winter watching every episode. Eventhough we both watched it all when it was first being shown! Favourite show ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Raw has made me cry. But then again, so did Dancing on Ice....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Raw has made me cry. But then again, so did Dancing on Ice....

Who was kicked out tonight? I only saw the routines because my parents came over to visit, but as soon as they left, BF changed over to football, so I don't know who is gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Weird question but has anyone else recieved weird inbox messages from strangers lately

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Weird question but has anyone else recieved weird inbox messages from strangers lately

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Nope.

But then I hardly ever receive messages from non-strangers so that's to be expected.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I have found a new mildly derogatory phrase for babies - Teacup Humans. Love it.

Acoshla wrote: »
    I have found a new mildly derogatory phrase for babies - Teacup Humans. Love it.
    Any excuse to post some Skarsgard.
    55288-20100717112637.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭Tigger99

No Storm. Maybe you should report them.

OMG daskitty and fouxdafafa our first LL wedding. :D:D
    It's so exciting. Acoshla will have to do the cake. I can provide krispie buns and cosmos.

Tigger99 wrote: »
    OMG daskitty and fouxdafafa our first LL wedding. :D:D
    It's so exciting. Acoshla will have to do the cake. I can provide krispie buns and cosmos.
    Yippee! A Ladies' Lounge wedding! Wedding cake!! :p
    Come on guys, set the date.
    Is Valentine's Day 2012 too soon to plan everything? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 125 ✭✭MsAllybear

well, feeling better than i did 10 hours ago! dunno what happened me earlier.
    had my fill of rubbish food for day, that prob sorted me!
    bit of craic in work helped! :)
    Now, roll on the weekend again!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

bwahahaha, I got an iphone 4s the other day and have been messing with Siri, its awesome, I asked her the meaning of life and got this as a response: "All evidence points to the suggestion that its chocolate" then I asked her how I could dispose of a body, and she asked if any of the following locations would suit, quarries, lakes, dumps, forests or rivers. :D this thing is a hoot lol anyone using a 4s ask it ridiculous questions and get brilliant answers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I had a great weekend! Very tired and slightly hungover still.

Speed dating was a blast.....lots of talent! :D

:) I got a lovely chatty email from a lovely boardsie that I haven't heard from in ages which made me smile alot! :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I just saw a fox :eek:

krudler wrote: »
    I got an iphone 4s

Have I entered a parallel universe? :pac:

Took some ibuprofen this morning but forgot what it does to my stomach if I haven't eaten. Blerg.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Yeah dk im dying for something for headache but have to wait til i eat
    wish the headache would just fcuk off though had it since fri

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement