Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

I have a date tonight...

• Administrators Posts: 53,393 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Honey-ec wrote: »
    I have a date tonight...

Go you! What are you doing?

Just heading out to Dundrum for coffee, we said we might catch a late film if it goes well.

I am beyond bricking it...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I have a date tonight...

Have a great time!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Sitting in the hospital waiting room, hopefully I'm called for my appt soon so I can get outta here and go home and get breakfast, so hungry.

Hope all goes well Muffin. :)
    I have a date tonight...

Oooh good luck Honey-ec! :D Hope it goes well!

Bf fell asleep texting me last night. It was like 3am but still I was half worried. In the end I just text him goodnight and eventually fell asleep myself at 5am. No idea why I couldn't sleep. Speaking of sleep, I woke up laughing yesterday morning and I have no idea what I was laughing at! :o

In other news, I really like this song...

Jane_LS_88 wrote: »
    Speaking of sleep, I woke up laughing yesterday morning and I have no idea what I was laughing at! :o

I've done that. I've also woken up crying loads of times and, on one memorable occasion, screaming.

Just heading out to Dundrum for coffee, we said we might catch a late film if it goes well.

I am beyond bricking it...

Are you on a site?

First dates are always nerve racking but you usually relax after about 20 mins. Love the excitement butterflies :)

I've done that. I've also woken up crying loads of times and, on one memorable occasion, screaming.

I've woken up crying a couple of times too actually because of the dreams I was having before I woke. My bf mumbles in his sleep the odd time and one time had a conversation with me (if you could call it that because it was all gibberish) while he was quite drunk. It would have been funny if I had seen him drunk before. He vomited before he fell asleep so I stayed up watching him. Bawling of course. It's lucky he loves me. :o :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

He vomited before he fell asleep so I stayed up watching him. Bawling of course. It's lucky he loves me. :o :rolleyes:

It's not him that I'd be saying is the lucky one there!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Just realised I may have made a potentially gigantic error in work yesterday. Off today so if the shit does hit the fan, I won't hear about it til tomorrow. Fahhhhhhhhk :(

Just realised I may have made a potentially gigantic error in work yesterday. Off today so if the shit does hit the fan, I won't hear about it til tomorrow. Fahhhhhhhhk :(

Can you text someone to check if you actually made the mistake? Someone that wont rat you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

Kiera wrote: »
    Can you text someone to check if you actually made the mistake? Someone that wont rat you out.

Nah, it's one of those too-late-to-fix things, so I'm just going to keep my head down I think! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,555 ✭✭✭Sar_Bear

Ugh i feel your pain. Chronic asthma sufferer for 24 years. I hate how tired I am after an attack (guess lack of oxygen will do that to you!) and the burning sensation :( I have my own nebuliser though and it has seriously helped control matters.

Oh stop, even walkin up the stairs almost has me in a heap :/ I have a home neb too, tis so handy to have!

Nah, it's one of those too-late-to-fix things, so I'm just going to keep my head down I think! :(

Ah pants. Will you get in trouble or will they let you off?

So I went to bed last night at half 7, was asleep soon after, didn't wake til 10am :D Felt sooo good, but now I'm tired again :/ Damn asthma!!

On the bright side, I'm off work til Sunday night, and have family coming home Chicago tomorrow, excited :D

Jessibelle wrote: »
    It's not him that I'd be saying is the lucky one there!

That's what I said, that I'm the lucky one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I've woken up crying a couple of times too actually because of the dreams I was having before I woke. My bf mumbles in his sleep the odd time and one time had a conversation with me (if you could call it that because it was all gibberish) while he was quite drunk. It would have been funny if I had seen him drunk before. He vomited before he fell asleep so I stayed up watching him. Bawling of course. It's lucky he loves me. :o :rolleyes:

you seem to bawl about him a lot o.O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭Orla K

Boards and my tefl course made me burn boiled eggs!

Also not putting in enough water

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Jessibelle

That's what I said, that I'm the lucky one.

sorry, my phrasing is off:o I'd say he's the lucky one having you sit up looking after him.

• Advertisement

I have a squeak in my shoe. I'm terribly afraid it's my left heel about to give up the ghost. Driving in hee-highlers wrecks them.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

As a typical dublin pedestrian, i dashed across the road just before some traffic. Right in the middle my knee freaked out and i ended up limping. Id say it looked fairly comical :D thought i was going to end up under the bus!

bluewolf wrote: »
    As a typical dublin pedestrian, i dashed across the road just before some traffic. Right in the middle my knee freaked out and i ended up limping. Id say it looked fairly comical :D thought i was going to end up under the bus!

bahahaha :D (sorry, but that really made me laugh!) I hate when that happens to me, and it always happens in the worst places!

Don't worry, i posted it for the laugh :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

krudler wrote: »
    and naked tuesdays :pac:

Hold on, I thought that was fridays?

Ah, I see now; and mondays, wednesdays, sundays... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

EmilyO wrote: »
    I left my glasses at home this week, so when I try get my assignments done (started) I'm going to have killer headaches..

Head out to boots or pennys and get a pair of cheap reading glasses. That should get you through the assignments...

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Mollikins

Had to miss out on work placement this week because I'm sick. Booo. :(

Still have tonnes of college work to do. Suppose the stress of it isn't helping my health. Boooo again. :(

Just want to say a huge thank you to all you lovely tLLers that read and thanked my post about SADS. It means so very much to me. Give yourselves a pat on the back. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

I'm so tired today despite going to bed last night at half 10 (very early for me). In a lecture now and just can't find the energy to concentrate on sociology :(

Mollikins wrote: »

Still have tonnes of college work to do. Suppose the stress of it isn't helping my health. Boooo again. :(

Just want to say a huge thank you to all you lovely tLLers that read and thanked my post about SADS. It means so very much to me. Give yourselves a pat on the back. :D

It's a great thread, Mollikins. You should be very proud of it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,605 ✭✭✭OakeyDokey

Mollikins wrote: »

Same here! I'm actually convinced that my tutor wants me to fail. I was in class today and the tutor was asking each girl how they were doing on their Child Study, she completely skipped me and went on to ask the other girl beside me! I'm annoyed in a way because I am struggling to do her modules and she seems to only care about the rest of the class :mad::mad: I feel like only the richer students get help!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement