Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What made you smile/frown/mad/sad/cry today-thread for all your emotional needs! V4

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭FouxDaFaFa

Just broke into a cold sweat frantically de-tagging myself in Facebook photos. It did NOT look see-through in normal light...

Damn you, flash!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Babybuff

Been feeling quite down today - loneliness really set in over the weekend. I feel like I am surrounded by people, and I cannot seem to talk to them or communicate with them. Starting to really play on my feelings atm, when I really need someone to have a chat with - I don't have a best friend who I can pick up the phone and talk to, and it seems like the walls are closing in, what with work and study, assignments due in, not preparing properly for work, and I feel that the high standards that I set myself earlier in the year are very much dropping. I feel like I'm juggling too many balls atm, and one is going to fall soon.
    hey, just read back through the day's postings and caught yours hiding amongst the toe/man hair/butt posts :) and just wanted to say hey. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭pampootie

krudler wrote: »

poor hammie, worst thing about hamsters is they dont live long.

He was just past 2, kinda knew he was about to go, he'd been sleeping loads and not really eating, and the puppy had stopped barking at him for the past two weeks and started sleeping beside and whining at the cage which I took as a bad sign. Just wish I'd mentioned any or all of this to my poor friend who was dropping by to feed him for the past few days while I've been away,poor girl had to drink half a bottle of wine before ringing me earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Have been in my own 1-bed apartment since July of last year. One of the best decisions I've ever made, love having my own space. :)

I could never live alone. I would go absolutely mad. Don't know how people do it! But that's just me.

That said in regards to taking out the rubbish and doing any sorta cleaning I seem to be the only one living here :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

This girl is amazing. Nicest music I've heard in a long time. And she's Irish!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

pampootie wrote: »
    My hamster has gone to the great wheel in the sky. Boo.

Awh I'm really sorry. RIP hamster. xx

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

pampootie wrote: »
    He was just past 2, kinda knew he was about to go, he'd been sleeping loads and not really eating, and the puppy had stopped barking at him for the past two weeks and started sleeping beside and whining at the cage which I took as a bad sign. Just wish I'd mentioned any or all of this to my poor friend who was dropping by to feed him for the past few days while I've been away,poor girl had to drink half a bottle of wine before ringing me earlier.

my sister has a tiny dwarf hamster thats over 2 years old and seems to be unkillable, its been lost, the neighbours cat attacked it, its like the chuck norris of hamsters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Links234 wrote: »
    Also, this might be TMI, but holy crap are my breasts getting crazy sore in the morning these days. It's insane, they really hurt. :o

No sympathy :p the pain when you take off your bra and they drop when they're sore for those few days every month is unreal and you ALWAYS forget to take it off sloooowwwly. :(
    I haven't had that experience yet, though at this rate I'm sure I probably will. They're growing like crazy fast these days.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Sorry to hear about your hamster, Pampootie.
    poor hammie, worst thing about hamsters is they dont live long.
    I would love to get a hamster but this is why I won't. I don't like the thoughts of inevitably losing a pet so soon. I had one of my goldfish over 7 years and my kitty will be 16 this year.
    Hamsters are little cuties though.
    RIP Pampootie's hamster. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

looking forward to this, despite Kristen "I only have one expression" Stewarts presence in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Cant wait till silly teenage hormones are outta my system!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

One of the most life affirming moments I've experienced thus far: being told by two Supreme Court judges that I have a lot of potential and would do very well if I went to the Bar. :)

Tonight was awesome! Don't know why I was so nervous, it was fine once we got up there. And the free dinner afterwards wasn't shabby either :P

Now to get some sleep before tomorrow. Another free dinner although that's going to be even more enjoyable, if considerably more emotional!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Yeah. I'm happy.

As for all the man talk, shoulders <3 And nice arms. And body hair is good, just not loads and loads. But mainly shoulders, mmm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭Carsinian Thau

One of the most life affirming moments I've experienced thus far: being told by two Supreme Court judges that I have a lot of potential and would do very well if I went to the Bar. :)

That's really really cool. :D

So behind in work atm. Deadline is this Friday but there's pretty much just too much to do before then. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 carmella2012

looking forward to this, despite Kristen "I only have one expression" Stewarts presence in it.

cant wait for this either :)
    does anyone know when the irish cinema release date for twilight breaking dawn: part 2 is ??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cant wait for this either :)
    does anyone know when the irish cinema release date for twilight breaking dawn: part 2 is ??
    Probably the end of november

only got 3hrs sleep last.nite,very very sleepy zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

How come?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,949 ✭✭✭✭IvyTheTerrible

On the subject of male hairiness, I have to be into hairiness, my fella is very hairy! It must be in the genes too, even the baby has hairy shoulders! :P

On the subject of male hairiness, I have to be into hairiness, my fella is very hairy! It must be in the genes too, even the baby has hairy shoulders! :P

I dont like hair on my pancakes :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I found out a few weeks ago that my school is closing due to the city hall (who have leased us their building) being dicks.

I just had a meeting with the coordinator there who said that they are gonna facilitate a move to another branch of our school further down the country. I was preparing to try and find myself another job here I am so shocked that they are gonna facilitate my move down to moving my stuff from here to my potential new home! :eek:

I was never treated as well as this in Ireland!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,595 ✭✭✭The Lovely Muffin

Sitting in the hospital waiting room, hopefully I'm called for my appt soon so I can get outta here and go home and get breakfast, so hungry.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,539 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Hope it goes well, Lovely Muffin! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭SarahBeep!

Kiera wrote: »

How come?

;)

Woot, hour long full body massage at 12!! :D

SarahBeep! wrote: »
    ;)

Dont know how my durty mind didnt pick up on that :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Dont know how my durty mind didnt pick up on that :)
    SarahBeep! wrote: »
    ;)

now's your chance to make up for it...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

How come?

Because the cute girl from game was keeping me up ;-)

Ya i wish :-P

Because the cute girl from game was keeping me up ;-)
    Ya i wish :-P

Dammit, i was just about to get on to Sarah.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Dammit, i was just about to get on to Sarah.....

tmi...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭TeletextPear

My neighbour's dog is lovely and fluffy and cute but my god she drives me demented sometimes. All it takes is a soft breeze to set her off barking like an absolute maniac.

She loves chasing magpies too and there's one that always perches on a windowsill at the front of our house, so she'll jump up on the door in an attempt to catch it. Grand when it's during the day but few things scarier than hearing an almighty THUD at the front door around midnight :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Ilyana

I left my glasses at home this week, so when I try get my assignments done (started) I'm going to have killer headaches.

I bought painkillers yesterday and I've lost them already.

Yep, I officially need a minder.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement